Page 1 of 9
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

Would you be in a relationship with a person if it had no sex?

Just a curious thought. Would you be in a serious relationship with someone if sex was not included in the package?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Victoria View Post
    Just a curious thought. Would you be in a serious relationship with someone if sex was not included in the package?
    Hmm, sounds more like a political marriage then. Not sure it would be easy to honour, so, think not.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Most of the human population is in relationships with other people without sex.

Sort of the foundation of society really.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

I very much want sex with the person I love, so I can't imagine this.

Edit: Kinda this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I wouldn’t be in a marriage if you could never have sex.
    Last edited by Zindai; 2017-10-11 at 12:38 PM.
    Best Zindai EU
    Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    I am not one person.

10+ Year Old Account
    Absolutely not I’ll even go one better if I was in a relationship and the sex was horrible then it’s over. Unless we’re working on it together. Sex is NOT the most important but if she is lame in bed it’s going to be a long marriage. One that consist of a lot of frustration, boredom and expensive cable on demand bills.

If the problem is me same thing I wouldn’t put another human being through that.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Beyond a certain age, it is not even a question.

Sure if I where allowed to bang others.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Most of the human population is in relationships with other people without sex.

Sort of the foundation of society really.
    Yeah but most of the world doesn’t share the same laundry so yeah intimacy is pretty important. Unless you’re a borg.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Sure if I where allowed to bang others.
    If You can’t f your own wife why would you worry about others?

7+ Year Old Account
    Sure it can work, but sex has to come at some point or it will end at some point.

...But i have had a relationship with a girl for nearly 2 years, where we had no sex. It was just all about making sure, that the contact was fufilled with other things, sleeping/lying naked together and just doing nice things for each other, alot of touching. It can work, but you do feel like you are missing out on something sometimes
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Hmm, sounds more like a political marriage then.
    Woot that would be the opposite - if no offspring is born political marriages will get broken rather quickly. The mix of blood is the seal of the deal.
    Last edited by mmocd6d7b58413; 2017-10-11 at 12:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Yeah but most of the world doesn’t share the same laundry so yeah intimacy is pretty important. Unless you’re a borg.

- - - Updated - - -

If You can’t f your own wife why would you worry about others?
    Thought the scenario was that the partner could not have sex for whatever reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thought the scenario was that the partner could not have sex for whatever reason.
    Nah it only says sex isn’t part of the relationship. I’m assuming that relationship is marriage otherwise the OP is just describing a friend.

Now we need a clarification. I read it as 'to be in a relationship with that person means no sex in any capacity'; as in, is it worth it to be with someone if sex is just off the table.

And for me OT: No, I want sex.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    Woot that would be the opposite - if no offspring is born political marriages will get broken rather quickly. The mix of blood is the seal of the deal.
    I am not talking that kind, I am talking permissions to stay in a country kind.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Yes, and I have been in a gay relationship for five years with no sex. My partner is asexual. I'm not but I just don't really care if it happens or not.
    "Punching things is cool and stuff. Pow bam bam bam Pow. O yah... God I'm eloquent." -Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I am not talking that kind, I am talking permissions to stay in a country kind.
    Lol in other words fraud.

Looks start a relationship, sex lights it on fire - but good conversation keeps it burning for decades.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol in other words fraud.
    Basically, yes but they exist in large numbers. Just like anchor babies (sadly).

Nah it only says sex isn’t part of the relationship. I’m assuming that relationship is marriage otherwise the OP is just describing a friend.
    Well then does handjobs and oral count? If so then sure i think i could manage

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I didn’t have sex with my husband for 3 years on account of his extreme OCD.
    Curious what you mean by the OCD part -- was your husband such a perfectionist to set everything right, that he spends more time on that making you lose interest? Cause that honestly would be comical
    Last edited by Daedius; 2017-10-11 at 01:00 PM.