Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I love how good Aman'Thul's is and was so excited to finally have an Unstable Arcanocrystal 2.0, but now it's going to have a stupidly low, Personal Loot, drop rate and I'll be stuck with the very horrible Norgannon's until then. How sad.

At least make the caster trinket as good as the other DPS ones because it's shockingly bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    The way I am reading this is you don't need all 4 specific roles to still do it. You can all have Aman'Thul's and get all the procs, you could have 1 trinket and rest Aman'Thul's and still get all the procs. The same looks like it could happen with other trinkets based on the wording of the first line. Of course as more people test it on the PTR it'll be easier to tell, but it looks like they changed it to help raids of 10 and so who wouldn't be able to cover all the procs as easily as bigger groups could.
    I get what it said, but from your wording, you seem to think you just need 4 procs of any trinket, which isn't what they're saying. You need 4 different role trinkets out of 5 (6 with Aman'Thul). Pretending AT doesn't exist atm (since it's a leggo and it'll probably have a horrible drop rate), this means you need 4 UNIQUE procs of differing trinkets. You can't have 4 casters proc Norgannon's or 4 healers proc Eonar's and get the Empowerment.

Aman'Thul's is the only one different from this system in which it replaces any of the missing ones, so you can have 4 Eonar's and 3 Aman'Thul's and it'll work.
    Last edited by Polarthief; 2017-10-11 at 08:31 AM.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    Reducing the required number of procs to 4 seems like a bad move. I was happy that the empowerment couldn't proc in dungeons and you were just required to equip it in raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Again, Legion explicitly set out to kill BiS and let you use a bunch of different gear(which I dislike personally, I liked BiS), but now they're doing the opposite. Just pointing out their lack of consistent design.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, it is, for plenty of classes. An 890 is about as good as a 940 Engine for my warrior, that should tell you something about its power level.
    Engine is situational on mythic. Arcano you can always count on the stats versus other tomb trinkets that have procs you can't get a constant benefit from when it procs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    I love how good Aman'Thul's is and was so excited to finally have an Unstable Arcanocrystal 2.0, but now it's going to have a stupidly low, Personal Loot, drop rate and I'll be stuck with the very horrible Norgannon's until then. How sad.

At least make the caster trinket as good as the other DPS ones because it's shockingly bad.

I get what it said, but from your wording, you seem to think you just need 4 procs of any trinket, which isn't what they're saying. You need 4 different role trinkets out of 5 (6 with Aman'Thul). Pretending AT doesn't exist atm (since it's a leggo and it'll probably have a horrible drop rate), this means you need 4 UNIQUE procs of differing trinkets. You can't have 4 casters proc Norgannon's or 4 healers proc Eonar's and get the Empowerment.

Aman'Thul's is the only one different from this system in which it replaces any of the missing ones, so you can have 4 Eonar's and 3 Aman'Thul's and it'll work.
    I'd prefer if you can choose the first one with the quest and wait for drop on the others. The ring is kinda useless for me compared to this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Greif9 View Post
    Reducing the required number of procs to 4 seems like a bad move. I was happy that the empowerment couldn't proc in dungeons and you were just required to equip it in raids.
    I'd feel the opposite way if you couldn't (fully) use these in other group content (and honestly can do without more bag slots being used by equipment that's only used in situation X or Y).

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Something tells me the proc changes to the correct primary depending on spec/class.
    That is correct

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Arms, as far as I'm aware all 3 warlock specs, Shadow, MM, Balance, Havoc. Not automatically best regardless of ilevel, but definitely outperforming equal ilevel trinkets.
    It pretty much trumps most trinkets for most DPS specs at the moment. Arcano is worth many extra ilvl for many. Just another terribly out of touch design decision from blizzards new C team.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Deleted
    It should be Mythic only loot, that would shut people up about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    No.

All trinkets in ToS have pretty much been proven to be BETTER than the Unstable Arcanocrystal. Do the math.
    You might want to do the math yourself:

https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/repo...xcZ5GePkoELMNF

All things being equal, the Arcanocrystal is stronger than any ToS trinket for MM Hunters.

- - - Updated - - -

lol you actually think an 860 trinket is even worth it to put it on a character??
    Yes, yes it is. Compared to the Owl, the best ToS trinket for MM Hunters, an 860 Arcanocrystal is about equal to a 915-920 Owl.

Can you please stop posting? It's clear you have absolutely no clue what the fuck you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    It's a big "fuck you" to non-int classes, that's for sure.
    it procs agi for agi and str for str classes

I'm just wondering why they are doing this. This is pretty much the legendary rings again, only now it seems they're even more important. Didnt people not like how the legendary rings worked in WoD?

After a month or two this'll just make another climate of "Have this or no invite"
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    It's a big "fuck you" to non-int classes, that's for sure.
    Right...cause of the 10 legendaries that existed in the game prior to This expansion, only 4 of them were int based, with one of those being purely a healer effect.... so fuck non-int users eh?

Deleted
    Oh look, even more procs/legendaries/whatever

What's next more soaking in Antorous?

I'm so tired of the RNG on this expansion, you can even identify freaking legendaries soon...

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Where's it from? Don't tell me it's yet ANOTHER RNG crap type of deal... :-/
    This is WoW, what were you thinking, that you could just log in and buy it? Go play something else.

Quote Originally Posted by komlit View Post
    When empowered by the Pantheon, your Intellect is increased by 6700 for 15 sec.
    "All" is a bit of an exaggeration!

Quote Originally Posted by Arainie View Post
    "All" is a bit of an exaggeration!
    Another person that didn't read the thread. A reminder:
    Quote Originally Posted by shino128 View Post
    it procs agi for agi and str for str classes
    It's a datamining bug to show only int proc, it works for all primary stats on the PTR.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    It should be Mythic only loot, that would shut people up about it.

- - - Updated - - -

You might want to do the math yourself:

https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/repo...xcZ5GePkoELMNF

All things being equal, the Arcanocrystal is stronger than any ToS trinket for MM Hunters.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, yes it is. Compared to the Owl, the best ToS trinket for MM Hunters, an 860 Arcanocrystal is about equal to a 915-920 Owl.

Can you please stop posting? It's clear you have absolutely no clue what the fuck you're talking about.
    Are you serious?

Just do the math man. 860 vs 915. They improved the gap between raw stats and your main stat in patch 7.1. Or did you not get the memo?

Are you serious?

Just do the math man. 860 vs 915. They improved the gap between raw stats and your main stat in patch 7.1. Or did you not get the memo?
    Better itlv != better item let's use shadow as an example haste crit and mastery are all above intel so a 860 arcano is equal to about a 920 any other trinket

Are you serious?

is simcraft not included in the specific type of "maths" that you are talking about?

Yep, good job Blizzard and all the people who blindly trust Blizzard's word. All the did is devalue the main stat.

Example stat weights from my characters and guildies:
    Hunter

Warrior

Warlock

Mage

On 2 characters main stat is the worst, on the other 2 it's second worst. So obviously a pile of secondaries where 3-4 of them are better than primary would win over primary.

I know it's Jaylock and all, but you're free to use whatever gear you want, just don't try to misinform the community.

ilvl for ilvl the 860 Arcano beats the socks of any other for many specs, and even though they made the scaling not spectacular, a decent ilvl Arcano (I have a 915 myself) is still pretty juicy. This late into ToS though, many players and specs will have nice WF/TF NH and ToS trinkets to rival/better it in many situations.

Deleted
    Are you serious?

I am, the math is in the sims.

You're just toxic at this moment and it's abundantly clear you have no clue what you're talking about. Thank you for not spreading more blatant misinformation than you already have.

You're welcome to prove why sims for multiple classes, and corresponding results in actual field tests, are wrong because your ficticious mathematical model says so. Let's see the calculations you've made.
    Last edited by mmoc112630d291; 2017-10-11 at 10:09 PM.