Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Days!?!?!?!? LITERALLY DAYS????????????

Honestly, I didn't even know who Harvey Weinstein was before these allegations. Seems like a real fine person.
    Eat yo vegetables

Its been a year, can't you people just accept that your guy won already and move on? It is getting kind of sad that you still have to bring up the loser after winning so big.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    A single quote of me directly supporting him is all we need.
    Actions speak louder than words. The fact that you're posting an article about Hillary Clinton in October of 2017 is more than enough evidence to support claims of Trump worship.
    Eat yo vegetables

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesperateTrumpSupporter
    But her emaaaaaaaaaaaails
    Clinton lost. Get over it.

10+ Year Old Account
    That person lowers themselves to being on this forum?
    No, the people on this forum just ignore it happening. Do you even remember the 'they' starting this?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Days!?!?!?!? LITERALLY DAYS????????????

Honestly, I didn't even know who Harvey Weinstein was before these allegations. Seems like a real fine person.
    He is the guy that fiddled with Rose McGowan, which she reported years ago. We even a thread on it, where the word 'faminazi' and similar were pretty common.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Vyuvarax View Post
    The only person between the three of us who agrees with Trump constantly is you. To most reasonable observers, that makes you a Trump supporter, as you support the things he does. If you publicly said you support him, that would make you a Trump endorser. So the standard you're asking for isn't what anyone is accusing you of. Typical conservative.
    There is quite a difference between disagreeing with someone and not agreeing with someone. Surely you can find quotes of me “constantly” agreeing with him then. You must be a Trump endorser too my friend.

From files of CNN
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/10/politi...ton/index.html

Good for her for finally coming forward and speaking out.
    This woman loves sexual predators so much she married one.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Just like Melania. Lovely trend in your politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Just like Melania. Lovely trend in your politics.
    Melania is a gold digger not a sexual predator lover like Killary.

To be fair at least the Clinton's worked through their marriage issues and stayed married.

Trump on the other hand dumped his wife for his mistress. Then rinsed and repeat when his current wife got to old.

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Actions speak louder than words. The fact that you're posting an article about Hillary Clinton in October of 2017 is more than enough evidence to support claims of Trump worship.
    Does this mean that CNN “worships” Trump since it was an article straight from the headlines of CNN? Or is it you that worships Trump?

Melania is a gold digger not a sexual predator lover like Killary.
    Yeah, if you dismiss like...30 years of NYC Trump news.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hobb View Post
    To be fair at least the Clinton's worked through their marriage issues and stayed married.

Trump on the other hand dumped his wife for his mistress. Then rinsed and repeat when his current wife got to old.
    Til death do us part or I find someone with better mileage.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobb View Post

To be fair lol, she knew exactly what kind of man he is, it's a political marriage, nothing more, she will gladly whore herself out for power.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Yeah, if you dismiss like...30 years of NYC Trump news.

- - - Updated - - -

Til death do us part or I find someone with better mileage.
    Story not about Trump, made it about Trump, the butthurt is real. lmao

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-10-11 at 04:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    No, the people on this forum just ignore it happening. Do you even remember the 'they' starting this?

Certain people on this forum ignore a lot of stuff but pay close attention to other stuff.

To be fair lol, she knew exactly what kind of man he is, it's a political marriage, nothing more, she will gladly whore herself out for power.

- - - Updated - - -

Story not about Bill, made it about Bill, the butthurt is real. lmao

You seemed fine changing the topic, what's the issue now? Don't know how to face facts? SAD!

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry snowflake about your feelings. But yet another pro-Trump thread has backfired.

There is quite a difference between disagreeing with someone and not agreeing with someone. Surely you can find quotes of me “constantly” agreeing with him then. You must be a Trump endorser too my friend.
    As I said, you agree on all the issues with him. It's in your post history.

I literally don't think you know what "endorser" or "supporter" means. I said you're a supporter, not an endorser like you're trying to claim people are saying. lol Jesus dude, read a little.
    Last edited by Vyuvarax; 2017-10-11 at 03:56 PM.

Blah, blah, blah insert trump worship...
    Such independent, much woke. wow

- - - Updated - - -

Bill Clinton wasn't a politician when they married. The only whore here is you. Stop letting Donald use your face as his cum rag while hoping the smell offends liberals.

(Infracted)
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-10-11 at 09:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    More right-wing deflection.
    Welcome to MMO-C, where actual discussion is subverted by allowing people to openly lie and deflect so the forums are "fair."