Poll: Steven Segal VS Jean Claude Van Damn

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Bantokar View Post

And what the heck are you talking about with Dolph????? He did the 1 year mandatory military training in Sweden. Not even close to special forces.
    His one year being at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kustj%C3%A4garna
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Van Damme all the way, he's one of my favorites
    I loved him as a kid, and still as an adult... He seems like a really cool person too, so I would totally vote for him to win

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    In a 1 year mandatory service. Pretty much support staff

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Steven Segal VS Jean Claude Van Damn Who would win in a street fight?

Both are up there in age and I have to admit in the 90s these two were my McConner vs Mayweather we never got to see.
    Chuck norris......

But for real....in a fair organized fight: jean claude.
    In a brawl when they meet each other on the street: Steven ( he kicks people in the nuts etc).

Van Damme. He's still in great shape, while Seagal is a walking blob of waste. Plus, Van Damme actually competed in semi and full contact Karate and kickbocking tournaments when he was young, even becoming EPKA middleweight champion at one point, and as such still should have some idea of movement, attack and defense, while Seagal only ever did Aikido, which has long deteriorated to a "martial" art that's completely disconnected from any kind of practicality or applicability.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Didn't say they were bad just not as profitable as I would have imagined. However if Expendables 4 gets Steven Segal maybe all that will change. Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry but that fight is as real as Donald trumps tan. They run into him, do not try anything and just let themselves be flipped like some high school gymnast.

If you look at old video's...steven was good at 1 point. Van damme still is.

But to compare both of them. Steven does the following martial arts: Aikido, karate, Judo, Kendo, shito-ryu
    vs
    Van damme: Karate, kickboxing, teakwando, muay Thai, shotokan

1 is more educated in fancy moves and throwing of people and trying to evade, while the other is a more trained in direct combat forms. And hard hitting forms.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seagul for sure. He'd just sit on him, BOOM!

Fight over.

Segal is a fucking joke.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Segal is a fucking joke.
    Yeah? Well, Damme would have to be heavily medicated not to break down in tears before they trade the first punches.

If you watch that entire reality show he made, he's crying constantly. His bipolar disorder is really bad. He can barely cope with the real world, so I'm not sure he could cope with a real fight.

Van Damme is a dancer.
    Seagal has the soul of a bully.
    Neither of them are in their prime anyway.
    But back then...Seagal would be nasty against van Damme. I don't even think it'd be much of a fight.

Something to amuse, An article from 1997:

Hollywood Rumble

Arnold or Chuck? Van Damme or Chan? Who'd win the Ultimate Ultimate Fighting Championship?