Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    No. But I think she certainly assaulted the English language.

Well, in all seriousness, in this case, her character was essentially raped. Not her, herself.

That said, this is a case of dick moves by dick people. Assholes are unfortunately common in online games. You have to learn how to avoid them, report them, and generally get them banned when you can by recording and uploading their harassment to proper moderation services. It's tedious, frustrating, and generally takes away from whatever else you're trying to do in the game, especially if you're not familiar with a game and are given a horrible first impression by these incidents being among your only knowledge of those games.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    Pretty sure she was exaggerating it to draw attention and get donations, because that's fairly normal for female streamers. Just look at Kaceytron.

I could be wrong, though. For every few chicks who did this on purpose, it seems there are some who actually do believe in things like "e-rape."
    True, maybe that's what she was doing. Either way it's not a normal reaction, she has issues.

People can't be raped in video games. They can undergo trauma of course, but it devalues actual rape to make the comparison.

I once was murdered in Call of Duty. It was horrible :/.

Trying to survive as a innocent wehrmacht soldier and bam you get a headshot. Gamers are toxic!

At the ending of Fear 2, you get raped violently. It was disturbing. I thought this thread would be about something like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was raped on this forum so yes.

Deleted
    I'm honestly happy I won't exist for too many decades now. I swear, this world is headed for one of it's dumbest eras ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    I'm honestly happy I won't exist for too many decades now. I swear, this world is headed for one of it's dumbest eras ever.
    Homie, we're already in it.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    No.

10 chars

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    Come on, that's BS.
    How many times have I charged at alliance scum with my Strawberry the orc warrior and yelled "I'm going to rape you" and only just smashed his skull.
    So you skullfucked him?
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Why would you give attention to someone like this? Seriously?

holy fuck, obnoxious as hell.

And no, please never compare anything like that to an actual rape.

Deleted
    Dramaaaaaaaa

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    Why would you give attention to someone like this? Seriously?

holy fuck, obnoxious as hell.

And no, please never compare anything like that to an actual rape.
    See how she reacts, wonder how she would react irl, attentionwhore

Morons claiming such things like that as rape are doing nothing more than making a mockery of the seriousness of actual rape...

Yes look at how rampant rape culture is amongst loser gamers.... video games is full of rape..

Quote Originally Posted by Strangebrew View Post
    Yes look at how rampant rape culture is amongst loser gamers.... video games is full of rape..
    And murder, but murder's okay.

And here I thought I was about to read about another bad David Cage game.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hell yeah you can. You better watch that tight boipucci.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    Oh look another thread designed to marginalize attempts to fight sexism/racism/bigotry by picking on a frivolous and misguided example. That's original.
    This idiotic behavior is presented as rape, like actual rape. And people laughing at it's idiocy and offended what actual rape victims have been put in a same boat as this deranged lunatics. Where exactly is people are saying what sexism, racism and bigotry is ok and to be dismissed? And why are you bringing up those 3 separate form of harassment here? Or you implying what this girl is actually fighting said issues?