Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    He didn't "wish" anything. Video gamers, for all the rage they can throw around, are fragile little things apparently.
    You seem to be under the impression tyler1 had anything to do with his punishment. He didn't. Also... trash talking video gamers on a video game forum lul.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Meh, on one hand it's not exactly professional behaviour. On the other hand, everyone knows what sort of human waste plays LoL...
    Quote Originally Posted by Asteremia View Post
    If only he did that in his non Riot account. He should see that coming for him. Anyway, most LoL players are like that.
    You guys just come to the league subforum to trash league players or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Vertigo X View Post
    You seem to be under the impression tyler1 had anything to do with his punishment. He didn't. Also... trash talking video gamers on a video game forum lul.
    I'm certainly under the impression that a whole bunch of other LOL players grabbed their fainting couches after posting / reposting his comments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Too bad, Riot lost a good opportunity to tell Tyler1 he's officially a worthless testicle.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    FREE TYLER1 FREE TYLER1 FREE TYLER1 FREE TYLER1 FREE TYLER1 FREE TYLER1 FREE TYLER1 FREE TYLER1 FREE TYLER1 FREE TYLER1 FREE TYLER1 FREE TYLER1 FREE TYLER1 FREE TYLER1 FREE TYLER1 FREE TYLER1 FREE TYLER1 FREE TYLER1 FREE TYLER1 FREE TYLER1 FREE TYLER1 FREE TYLER1 FREE TYLER1 FREE TYLER1 FREE TYLER1 FREE TYLER1 FREE TYLER1

10+ Year Old Account
    Hell a lot of people do wish Tyler would die of testicular cancer, as he is one of the worst cancerous things in lol, as are his vids. Do I care? Not really. I don't watch him nor do I care about him. I haven't come in contact being a gold player and if I did on one his smurf accounts it was maybe for a game. It's nothing off my back. Since this is riot saying it, he should have realized what he had said in the heat of the moment, knowing full well his job was already gone at that point, and gone full ham with the last vestments of his job powers and told how a majority of the community feels about him. But hey. Riot dug his own grave there

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Who cares how does how he feels about a streamer effect his ability to work on the game:

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Also, what happened is that Sanjuro wished death upon T1 and some other shit, he got fired. And now Tyler1 is getting unbanned in 80 days or so if he behaves thanks to being treated this way.

So FeelsGoodMan, T1 is back

10+ Year Old Account
    it essentially comes down to simply this: RIOT is a Corporation, Corporations have sponsors, Sponsors like it when Corporations maintain a good Corporate Image, Sanjuro stepped all over that and whatever punishment he got, it was deserved. societal rules generally are more strictly observed in companies because of this and well, lets face it, money talks and im sure they sent him steppin before money left.
    Last edited by Wramp; 2017-10-11 at 08:57 PM.

Game full of some of the most toxic video game players known to man has equally toxic employees? Whodathunk
    The future belongs not to those who wait...

7+ Year Old Account
    So what was his job at riot any way?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    He was lead expirience designer, means he was promoting nice play and trying to get rid of toxicity, kinda ironic if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    From what I'm reading he said he wished death on someone.
    Saying "I'm going to kill you" is a threat and should get you fired.
    Saying "I wish you were dead" is not a threat and probably shouldn't get you fired, just reprimanded.
    It's more than just "what he deserves for saying that", it's the image it shows, if he wouldn't get fired we would see articles saying "Riot supports developer who wishes death upon their playerbase."
    Not only that, but people who do things like that are not angels in their everyday life, I'm sure he pissed people off in the studio and they saw this as a good reason to just kick that guy out and be done with it. Good job.

Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    In the video, it claims he's in charge of trying to reduce player toxicity. Which just makes the whole thing even more hilarious imho.

OT: I don't really care, haven't played LoL in a long time. Considering the guys position though, he really shoulda been smarter. As for Tyler1, never heard of him. And seeing peoples comments, I'm kind of curious to see his videos, but I don't know if I want to get sucked into that.
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    WoW is ending soon. Mark my words right here right now.
    They're shifting to a Diablo MMO and putting World of Warcraft on hold for the moment/a while.
    Prophet tikcol at your disposal any day, any time.
    Spoken by the great prophet on 6/29/17

Deleted
    Interesting that after this drama Riot is going to unban Tyler1 if he behaves.
    The "unban tyler1" has become a meme for so long and now is actually happening because of this, lol.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kozina View Post
    He was lead expirience designer, means he was promoting nice play and trying to get rid of toxicity, kinda ironic if you ask me.
    Oh then I couldn't care less that he got fired league has never been about the commity to me unless there an artist or game designer can't say I care.

Deleted
    Also 160 people viewing the League of Legends forum? This must be a record :O
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2017-10-11 at 09:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shot89 View Post

This forum is full of people who still need to: 1) Leave mom house; 2) Find a job.
    The irony of a 1 year member with 967 posts making this statement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripz View Post
    Not really, there's plenty of people that post a lot here who well have an average life(Family, job etc etc). So no, not ironic.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripz View Post
    How is it ironic it takes next To no time to post.

Doesnt matter if your working for Riot, Tesco or Microsoft.

Talk like that, especially when presented as a person from said company (the Riot tag on his name), is going to get you fired.

Nothing to do with how toxic the person your talking to is or what he did.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death