Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    He's a huge Democratic donor. They should return all the money he donated.
    Most have, and unlike republicans, he won't be elected president.
    Quote Originally Posted by President Trump
    You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything....Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    You seemed fine changing the topic, what's the issue now? Don't know how to face facts? SAD!
    So much awoke.
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

I love how when an individual who supported the Democratic Party is caught doing sexist shit, the right-wingers bash the Democrats. Meanwhile, Democrats bash that individual and sexism.

When somebody who supported the Republican Party is caught doing sexist shit, right-wingers excuse or minimize it. Meanwhile, Democrats bash that individual and sexism.

Seems to fall into the narrative that right-wingers are more driven by hatred of liberals than actually being passionate about their own ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarc View Post
    I love how when an individual who supported the Democratic Party is caught doing sexist shit, the right-wingers bash the Democrats. Meanwhile, Democrats bash that individual and sexism.

When somebody who supported the Republican Party is caught doing sexist shit, right-wingers excuse or minimize it. Meanwhile, Democrats bash that individual and sexism.

Seems to fall into the narrative that right-wingers are more driven by hatred of liberals than actually being passionate about their own ideas.
    Yuuuuup. Modeen conservatism is absent any kind of integrity or intellectualism. At least conservatism of the '60s, where they believed in raising up the best amongst us and letting them prosper at the expense of the masses, was intellectually honest.
    Last edited by Vyuvarax; 2017-10-11 at 04:42 PM.

Yup, they're so hell bent on hating liberals that they don't know how to legislate themselves out of a paper bag. In a way that's a good thing since the GOP run legislative branch can't get any of their hair-brained schemes implemented.

But seriously, they've spent too much time hating that they forgot how to do their jobs. They can't even grasp the concept of reaching across the damn aisle to get something accomplished.

10+ Year Old Account
    Once it became safe to criticize Weinstein, Hillary (along with that "naaaaaaasty woman" Ashley Judd) spoke out. They're not brave.

Or when somebody in the Republican Party is caught doing this shit, right-wingers make him President.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    snip
    Aww... banned already

I dislike Hilary but its good to take time and assess the situation rather than going full Trump and just releasing an uninformed statement.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Almost a year after she lost and Republicans still haven't figured out that pointing at her flaws isn't a substitute for running a competent administration?
    Unfortunately the last election proved that pointing out the flaws of your opponent trumps running a competent administration.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    From files of CNN
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/10/politi...ton/index.html

Good for her for finally coming forward and speaking out.
    So you do not even take the time to quote what this is about?
    Must not mean much more than a +1 in your post count then.

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    So you do not even take the time to quote what this is about?
    Must not mean much more than a +1 in your post count then.
    Started threads don't add to your post count my friend. My post count means nada to me. Next thing we know you are going to start asking "likes" and "friend" counts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    More right-wing deflection.
    Deflecting from what? The source was on CNN my friend? Are you right wing or something?

10+ Year Old Account
    Saw this, went to check the news.. and apparently Trump is now publicly raising the possibility of challenging news licenses and freedom of speech over criticisms of him.

It's a bit sad that one can use random "Clinton is evil!" threads to identify when the president is stirring up another controversy.

You know the rule my friend. Where there are accusations there must be proof. So please provide proof that I am indeed a "Trump supporter". Otherwise you must be a Trump supporter as well, right?
    He clearly is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Actions speak louder than words. The fact that you're posting an article about Hillary Clinton in October of 2017 is more than enough evidence to support claims of Trump worship.
    Or maybe just Hillary disgust.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Unfortunately the last election proved that pointing out the flaws of your opponent trumps running a competent administration.
    Except that's the thing: Hillary isn't his opponent anymore. She's barely even relevant now. There's no reason to keep pointing out her flaws.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair lol, she knew exactly what kind of man he is, it's a political marriage, nothing more, she will gladly whore herself out for power.
    I know he is banned already, but this is bullshit. She had a political career before Bill Clinton and marrying Bill did not buy her any favors. While with Bill, she continued her political work. Including convincing Reagan to increase funding for those who cannot afford a lawyer. While also winning mother of the year and woman of the year in Arkansas. When Bill was president, we were not talking about her shoes, but Hillarycare. So... please... stop spreading bullshit...

- - - Updated - - -

Or maybe just Hillary disgust.
    I don't often seek out and post in threads that disgust me. The line between disgust and obsession is incredibly wide...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post

I don't often seek out and post in threads that disgust me. The line between disgust and obsession is incredibly wide...
    Not often would insinuate that sometimes you do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not often would insinuate that sometimes you do.
    Yes, I'm not saying I don't. That's why I said the difference is extremely wide. There was nothing wrong or strange in showing your disgust in Hillary during the election. But, she is just a civilian now... you've crossed the wide line from disgusting to obsessed about a half a year ago. Obviously everyone comments on something being disgusting, otherwise you don't know to not be disgusting towards them... but, that's the difference between seldom and often... disgust and obsession...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

So if we're done wringing our hands over Hillary Clinton, who apparently received donations from Weinstein in unrelated political campaigns and had nothing to do with his harassment cases, perhaps we can talk about Cyrus Vance, the DA who spiked the investigation into one of the women's allegations that had him dead to rights in 2015?

Who received a donation to his re-election campaign from Weinstein's lawyer shortly after. Kind of seems like those donations miiiiiiiight be a little more pertinent lol.

You know, the same guy who spiked the Jared & Ivanka investigation after meeting with Trump's two-bit ambulance chaser Marc Kasowitz? Who also donated to his re-election campaign on at least two occasions. And later boasted about getting the case dropped.

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/c...7-10?r=US&IR=T

But no let's talk about Hillary instead, LOL.

- - - Updated - - -

Story not about Trump, made it about Trump, the butthurt is real. lmao
    He says in a thread trying to make a story not about Hillary about Hillary. Kek.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

From files of CNN
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/10/politi...ton/index.html

Good for her for finally coming forward and speaking out.
    Shouldn't Hillary shut up and never speak in public again?

And where are the Republicans where are issuing statements against Ailes, O'Rielly and Pussy Grabber Trump? How long did it take?

Oh right, they still haven't distanced themselves from Pussy Grabber Trump despite dozens of sexual assault and rape allegations. In fact, they love Pussy Grabber Trump even more now!

PURE HYPOCRITES.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Except that's the thing: Hillary isn't his opponent anymore. She's barely even relevant now. There's no reason to keep pointing out her flaws.
    She still was the alternative to Trump in the last election. Therefore, when she does something now, certain people feel more justified in having supported Trump. It is the old 'you don't have to be good if the alternative is so much worse' argument that is just as valid to them as it was during the election. That, and the kind of obsession that comes from Trump forcing it during the election.

It took Hillary 5 days to release a statement about Weinstein and maybe that's bad. Maybe she should've quickly condemned. Maybe she should've waited for more facts.

It's been 7 days since 4 American soldiers lost their lives in Niger and Trump and his White House hasn't released a single statement. I guess when he can't politicize their deaths Trump doesn't care for Americans dying in his wars. Or maybe Fox and Friends hasn't briefed him yet.