Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Honestly take politics out of sports.
    As long as there is money, power or influence in it, politics will be there.
    Sports has all of the above in spades.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Honestly take politics out of sports.
    Politics has been in sports since sports were made. You don't remember the iconic 1968 Olympics where 2 black Americans got gold and bronze in an event and raised their fist like the Black Panthers?

Entirely political, and it will NEVER disappear.

On average an NFL player gets arrested every 7 days.
    The ones with the most arrest records have 10, 7 and 6 arrests under their belts already. And they are still very young.
    The top four reasons the players get arrested are DUI, drugs, domestic violence and assault.
    http://nflarrest.com

I don’t know what the percentage of players that have been arrested are. I would be curious to see what that is though. That could be why so many “hate” the authority of the police.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    On average an NFL player gets arrested every 7 days.
    The ones with the most arrest records have 10, 7 and 6 arrests under their belts already. And they are still very young.
    The top four reasons the players get arrested are DUI, drugs, domestic violence and assault.
    http://nflarrest.com

I don’t know what the percentage of players that have been arrested are. I would be curious to see what that is though. That could be why so many “hate” the authority of the police.
    Holy irrelevant post, Batman.

Your attempt to deflect is adorable. I do enjoy you Trump "not" supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Why are people fighting for a flag instead of fighting for equality?
    The flag represents the people and country people fight for.......but you already knew that.......

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    So again you are ok with double standards.
    Here's a double standard for you: The players want the right to protest on the job while simultaneously maintaining that people shouldn't protest them for doing so.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    Here's a double standard for you: The players want the right to protest on the job while simultaneously maintaining that people shouldn't protest them for doing so.
    Show me the nfl or players saying people shouldn't be protesting them

What I do hear is people saying you shouldn't be getting upset about disrespecting the flag as that is not what they are doing.

Show me the nfl or players saying people shouldn't be protesting them

What I do hear is people saying you shouldn't be getting upset about disrespecting the flag as that is not what they are doing.
    But that is what they're doing. It might not be intentional, but it's what's happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    But that is what they're doing. It might not be intentional, but it's what's happening.

No, That is the way special snowflake conservatives are taking it.

So you concede that's how they see it... People are seeing it as disrespect. Which makes it impossible for them to be sympathetic to your cause. They're dividing the parties further and they don't seem to care.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you concede that's how they see it... People are seeing it as disrespect. Which makes it impossible for them to be sympathetic to your cause. They're dividing the parties further and they don't seem to care.

No different than a large amount that see it as ok. Why do we have to cater to one side?

No different than a large amount that see it as ok. Why do we have to cater to one side?
    You mean half the country? Yeah, why should you ever consider the other half...

NFL players not standing for flag = disrepectful = standard 1
    everyone else not standing for flag = ok = standard 2
    Trump continuing to talk about himself through a flag ceremony = Patriotism!

"What a nice sound that is," Trump said, as the tune began playing. "Are they playing that for you or for me?"

"They're playing that in honor of his ratings," Trump quipped, answering his own question to Hannity. "He's beating everybody."

10+ Year Old Account

Got numbers that it's 150 million people that are upset about this? Would love to see that source

I'm just waiting for those people to get just as upset at all the people who sit on their asses at home during the Anthem, or all the military members who run inside in order to avoid Reveille and Retreat.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, the conservatives have turned into the liberal snowflakes they've been trying to mock for years...

Got numbers that it's 150 million people that are upset about this? Would love to see that source
    Oh, you're right. I shouldn't have assumed all the conservatives feel that they're being disrespected. I imagine a lot of them do feel that way though. Hell, I know leftists that are pissed at the players actions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, you're right. I shouldn't have assumed all the conservatives feel that they're being disrespected. I imagine a lot of them do feel that way though. Hell, I know leftists that are pissed at the players actions.
    And? I know conservatives that don't care. Whats your point?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll leave this right here in case you're to ......... dumb to know what is meant by the ideal or notion of "fighting for a flag" ...

Quote Originally Posted by Optio82 View Post
    I'll leave this right here in case you're to ......... dumb to know what is meant by the ideal or notion of "fighting for a flag" ...
    You know that photo was staged right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Yet snowflake liberals got all butt hurt from a Nazi rally right? Free speech is a two way street brotha. I don't believe the anthem is the proper platform to use to spread their message, as it is distracting to the message they're actually trying to give out. Just a bunch of oppressed football players, I feel pretty sorry for them.