Class Hall Champion Equipment?

Ever since Argus came out my inventory's been loaded with heaps of these new equipment but I've never touched it, is there an UPDATED guide somewhere with a proper list of optimization using the new equipment?

edit: I'm a druid
    Last edited by sinofasin; 2017-10-10 at 02:00 PM.

I think maybe you're making it too complicated? If your goal is to complete valuable missions efficiently at 200% success rate for maximum rewards, just make sure each champion has gear that buffs them for the missions you would send them on. So your champions that can counter hazards have equipment that buffs missions with hazards, etc. Do that with all this new equipment, and you'll find they can solo to 200% on many missions.

Main difference I've noticed is the new followers - the various Krokul and Army of the Light ones. One is good for hazards, one for spells, and one for minions. Using more than one each week gets expensive, so we've actually got a reason now to farm order resources. I don't spend a lot of time on this, but do keep an eye out for the big ones when I'm choosing quests for emissaries.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by sinofasin View Post
    Ever since Argus came out my inventory's been loaded with heaps of these new equipment but I've never touched it, is there an UPDATED guide somewhere with a proper list of optimization using the new equipment?

edit: I'm a druid
    Dunno why you're asking again when I already gave you my spreadsheet. If it's too confusing, I have the "How to Read a Class Tab" tab and I have my contact info up if anyone has questions.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Every mission has at least one of the following threats: Minions, Hazard, Spell.
    Every champion can counter one of those three threats: " " "
    The new equipment includes pieces that offer +30%, +40%, and +50% against " " "

So if you take your champions that can counter spells, and give them one of each equipment that buffs against spells, they will be +120% on missions with spells. These are the missions you would send them on anyway, and they will now be OP for these missions!

Add in the new Argus champions: Krokul Ridgestalkers (+75% vs Hazards), Void-Purged Krokul (+75% vs Spells), and Lightforged Bulwark (+75% vs Minions), and it becomes very easy to complete the new missions.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Dunno why you're asking again when I already gave you my spreadsheet. If it's too confusing, I have the "How to Read a Class Tab" tab and I have my contact info up if anyone has questions.
    The spreadsheet is missing a clear list for BEST equipment. You only have listed which champions to pick for 7.3 roster, but not which 3 pieces of equipment is best for each follower to have.

I think most ppl are looking for a perfect setup like the Shipyard used to have for gold/caches, and we used to have a spreadsheet setup for what roster of ships you need with exactly which equipment in order to cover all possible missions you want.

Right now cache missions are extremely easy to 200%, so a setup that covers Gold & AP missions with 200% on each, with 1 hero follower per mission, combined with troops would be what I am interested in. Though that probably makes it extremely complicated.

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    The spreadsheet is missing a clear list for BEST equipment. You only have listed which champions to pick for 7.3 roster, but not which 3 pieces of equipment is best for each follower to have.

I think most ppl are looking for a perfect setup like the Shipyard used to have for gold/caches, and we used to have a spreadsheet setup for what roster of ships you need with exactly which equipment in order to cover all possible missions you want.

Right now cache missions are extremely easy to 200%, so a setup that covers Gold & AP missions with 200% on each, with 1 hero follower per mission, combined with troops would be what I am interested in. Though that probably makes it extremely complicated.
    The approach I'm using is simple, straight forward, and gets me to 200% on 4-5 missions at a time. After sending out 3-4, I might be a bit limited on which 4th-5th I can pick, but I'm having no trouble completing any of the missions I really care about.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Sweet! Thanks for putting this together.

The new gear is so powerful that all old gear is now obsolete and you can make a viable roster (200% important missions) in many different ways. Many of the champion's secondary abilities (like troop synergy) are also greatly devalued now and you have the freedom to pick pretty much whichever champion you want.

Basically what you want to do is get a balanced counter spread, meaning 2 of each of the spec counters and 1-2 of each of the secondary threat counters (hazard/minion/spell). There are many different combinations you can get this balance with.

Then what I personally like to do is get 40% and 50% threat synergy gear on all the champions (for 90% extra bonus) and then a 30% mission duration reduction item. This is more than enough to 200% all important missions and also gives me mission time reduction so I can spam more missions. For druids and monks that is efficient because they get gear on mission completion. Other people might prefer to get a flat 30% mission chance bonus as a third item, or legendary gear or even % chance on long/short missions.

The gist of it is get a balance spread of specs/counters and get the easy 90% boost from the new gear. The third item is up to you.

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post

yeah thank you for explaining what i was asking for. I'm looking for the perfect set up thought I know there's no such thing with all the variations now, any of yall got a rough guide to this? I'm really clueless at what i'm doing.

I have been using +50 to the ability they counter (Spells, Hazards, Minions), +40 to the ability they counter, and +30 to all.

Even the 950 missions are being solo'd by one of my champions, maybe two, or just one Rank 2 troop.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lens Hunter View Post
    I have been using +50 to the ability they counter (Spells, Hazards, Minions), +40 to the ability they counter, and +30 to all.

Even the 950 missions are being solo'd by one of my champions, maybe two, or just one Rank 2 troop.
    Same here, until I can get more of the legendary/epic -time items.

Biggest weakness of going full +chance are 18-24+ hour missions on a class with no -20% time bonus.

I can confirm I got 1 legendary item with +30 and +40 Hazard from a bonus box before completing the 950 quest, so at 925.

Basicly saved my bonus reward boxes until I got epic gear available, loot seems generated on opening, so only gets green/blue at 900 depending on mission progress. Same goes for Work-orders.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-10-14 at 05:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    The new gear is so powerful that all old gear is now obsolete and you can make a viable roster (200% important missions) in many different ways. Many of the champion's secondary abilities (like troop synergy) are also greatly devalued now and you have the freedom to pick pretty much whichever champion you want.
    On my main (DK), I have Rottgutt at Titled, but inactive, and two champions that got inactivated as soon as was possible. Would the Lich be viable (bonus when NOT with another champion)?

I'd very much like to get all 10 of my champions (including Meatball) to titled. I just have those two left, then putting on proper gear.

Edit: Do any of y'all use the "bonus for < 8 hours" gear?
    Last edited by PragmaticGamer; 2017-10-14 at 08:57 PM.

im gonna assume the only past champion equipment that are still viable till this patch (and the patch after) are the lego equipments? pre much everything else gotta change yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by sinofasin View Post
    im gonna assume the only past champion equipment that are still viable till this patch (and the patch after) are the lego equipments? pre much everything else gotta change yeah?
    I had the "+15% and +15% to one challenge" legendary follower equipment.

I'd gladly replace that with a +30% (green, IIRC) champion gear...

Pretty much, bodyguard gear (gold, OR, AP) can still be useful. But I wouldn't hold onto 7.2 legendaries without considering the 7.3 greens/blues.

The pre 7.3 legendary champion equipment is only good for bodyguards(ie +50G/100 OHR), but other than that, the new Argus-based epics are ten times better for missions whichever way you look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    The pre 7.3 legendary champion equipment is only good for bodyguards(ie +50G/100 OHR), but other than that, the new Argus-based epics are ten times better for missions whichever way you look at it.
    legos like cloak, vial and harpy are no longer viable even???

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lens Hunter View Post

ah what about mission time reduction equipments? or do you just completely leave em out for your setup

I assume that what i've been doing lately is gonna work well for everyone and that is - 30% mission duration on each champ + 50% mission success chance on missions with lower than 8 hours duration + the 40% version on each champ.

This is as a warrior with the base -20% mission duration from my order hall talent tree.

25 all / 30 all / 50 over 80

Happy that the new rares/epics have been easy to get. Surprised I haven't seen a legendary yet though considering these missions are spawning rares and epics so frequently
    @sinofasin yeah I replaced my old 15 all/15 to random thing items. 25 all is more consistent. Even the green 20 all comes close in value. They buffed those "all" items quite a bit

I'd like to stack mission reduction too. Tts a viable strat, but what I do is just activate a mission reduction-stacked follower for Elite Strikes and deactivate after. Pre 7.3 I did 10 all/15 all/40 over 8. What made me stick with this template was how long many of the new missions are, plus it allows me to 200 Argus Elites without buying the expensive troops. However they did buff mission reductions as much as they did the "all" items too. If you do the mission reduction thing I'd do in on a main with a glut of resources
    Last edited by MrExcelion; 2017-10-16 at 12:56 AM.