Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinary View Post
    Even +17 pugs dont require you to be 940 at the moment. Dont know what mythical land you wonder upon.
    Ok then maybe 920

No but seriously, it's obviously not a direct requirement, but you wont be invited with less because there's always some high ilvl dps nerd trying his best to grind for leggos so he signs for everything

Quote Originally Posted by Cellineth View Post
    Ok then maybe 920

No but seriously, it's obviously not a direct requirement, but you wont be invited with less because there's always some high ilvl dps nerd trying his best to grind for leggos so he signs for everything
    There is a thread about that and even there people explained how you can easily get into lower keystone dungeons without huge ilvl and if that fails, you can put a group together yourself or join one of those "Boosting your low key" groups.

I can't stress this enough,

If I can get a pug group and get AOTC, then any fucker ingame can do it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dredglol View Post
    tbh there's players w/o curve that don't prepare the slightest.

had a dude the other night who cofused flaming orb for armageddon and soaked it in p3.
    then there's dudes who don't stack adds behind boss
    or players who don't adjust beam and just die by themself

waste of time
    My mate on his mage a few weeks ago while we were doing a pug progression for curve. He'd read the guides about the orb and was confident. The stupid fucker then proceeded to run with the orb directly through the middle of the raid group and said he didn't know not to run shit through people

In fairness hes only just joined wow 3 months ago so we should of really explained it at a very basic level xD

Deleted
    There is a thread about that and even there people explained how you can easily get into lower keystone dungeons without huge ilvl and if that fails, you can put a group together yourself or join one of those "Boosting your low key" groups.
    It's really only viable to make your own group if you're tank or healer, and in that case there are billions of groups that are nearly full you could already join.
    It's a fact that it sucks donkey dick to do mythic+ as a DPS if you intend to gear up.

Anyways this thread was about raids and not about dungeons where everyone knows DPS players are screwed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Damaz View Post
    Seeing as being 44 also gives me problems finding the cursor please tell me how to anchor a weakaura to my cursor Good to read that I'm not the only old guy playing this game and enjoying it. Had to stop progression on mythic ToS due to time constraints and then LFR becomes too easy and pugging heroic becomes stressful due to too many people not knowing mechanics.
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749718544

I (at 48) was losing the cursor until I saw this thread which shows you how to increase wow cursor size

Even +17 pugs dont require you to be 940 at the moment. Dont know what mythical land you wonder upon.
    but when antorus will land they without doubt will require 950 + after few weeks for everything.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    but when antorus will land they without doubt will require 950 + after few weeks for everything.
    What's wrong with that? If someone makes their own group and doesn't want to play with retards setting high standards makes sense. If they set the bar too high and people aren't joining they will have to lower it or wait a while. I don't get why people get so triggered about how other people manage their groups.

7+ Year Old Account
    Here is a thought! PLAY - actually playing well in a group results in getting AoTC.

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles55 View Post
    What's wrong with that? If someone makes their own group and doesn't want to play with retards setting high standards makes sense. If they set the bar too high and people aren't joining they will have to lower it or wait a while. I don't get why people get so triggered about how other people manage their groups.
    becuase some people arent selfish pricks and actually care about community - instead leting it change into toxic puddle filled with elitest douchebags just because its convinient for them. that why they call out douchebags when they see them .

Quote Originally Posted by mmowin View Post
    How am I supposed to link AOTC KJ when i cant get into any groups to get AOTC KJ? LOgic?
    You aren't. The group doesn't have a personal vendetta against you. They just want a smooth run and there are enough people who have AOTC KJ now (the raids been out for months bro) that they can find a full group of people who have it. Its just a numbers game. Stop acting like its unreasonable for them to have a high group requirement just because you personally don't meet it. It's unfortunate for you but what do you want them to do? Take less experienced people when plenty of experienced people are available? Sure maybe you are great and they wouldn't regret bringing you but they don't know that for sure. If they can get more experienced people quickly with out waiting then that's what they will make the minimum requirement.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    IMHO AOTC or otherwise achievement means nothing if you can do the mechanics and DPS.. If you can do your part just expect to be booted.. That's how folks in the game are ; but there is groups out there that are trying! Just keep looking.

If you have prev raid exp (prev curves), speak to the RL of what you're trying to join. When we put together normal pugs, we'll bring people based on ivl and having a few normal kills. If people do well, I'll add them and they can join for our hc pug alt runs. Prev curves and a normal clear is enough to get an inv to our hc pugs (providing they're not at like 890 ilvl or some shit).

If you really want the achi though, the safest bet is to just find a guild that matches what you're willing to put in and go from there.

Quote Originally Posted by mmowin View Post
    How am I supposed to link AOTC KJ when i cant get into any groups to get AOTC KJ? LOgic?
    With your guild, not with a pug. Stop pug'ing.
    If you can't get in a guild to kill him then i guess that achievement is something in life that you can't get. Too bad, go do something else.

I have pugged most curves there is since they got implemented, and it is the same story every time.

1- You need to be a bit over geared.
    2- You need to be patient enough and keep trying with different pugs.
    3- You probably need to wipe more than you'd do with a guild group.

When you accept the 3 points above, its just a grind like everything else, sooner or later you find a group that knows what to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    imo pugs would be more successful if they all required a voice program like ts3/discord/vent/mumble/etc. like most pugs used to way back when. Now everything is just "yolo you should know what to do, i might do raid warnings, you will be kicked if you make a single mistake and i see it happen or maybe just because i said so"

I keep saying this is multiple threads

IF me personally, can form a group and get AOTC, then anyone in this game can.