32" monitors with G-sync?

I'm looking for a new G-sync monitor. I need it 32 inch, 1080 or 1440p, and a good refresh rate (120Hz and above). But I can literally find only ONE 32" monitor iwth G-sync... and it's 4k resolution and £900 - out of my price range.

Can anyone recommend me any monitors with the specs I need?

I don't understand why I can't seem to find any. There are plenty of Freesync monitors with these exact specs. Where's all the G-syncs?

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    I'm looking for a new G-sync monitor. I need it 32 inch, 1080 or 1440p, and a good refresh rate (120Hz and above). But I can literally find only ONE 32" monitor iwth G-sync... and it's 4k resolution and £900 - out of my price range.

I don't understand why I can't seem to find any. There are plenty of Freesync monitors with these exact specs. Where's all the G-syncs?
    32in isn't a very commonly desired resolution for 1080p or 1440p and since g-sync cost money you likely won't find any. You find plenty of freesync ones because there is no additional cost to add it to the monitor.

At 32", the pixel density of 1440p starts to be noticeably low even from medium viewing distances, hence it doesn't really make the cut for any proper monitor, certainly not gaming, where you are almost never from further than a meter away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgreenthump View Post
    At 32", the pixel density of 1440p starts to be noticeably low even from medium viewing distances, hence it doesn't really make the cut for any proper monitor, certainly not gaming, where you are almost never from further than a meter away.
    ? At 32" 1440p the pixel density is exactly the same as 24" 1080p, which is what the vast majority of people are used to.

10+ Year Old Account
    What I use, and it's the shit. Might be outta your price range though.
    https://www.amazon.com/Acer-Predator.../dp/B016GNX4SE
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post

There are some but its very expensiv most of the time like the asus or acer predator.
    Maybe the new AOC AGON AG352UCG ? 4k 60/100hz G-sync and around 900€.

Last edited by Miyagie; 2017-10-13 at 11:21 AM.