Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    Oh I get that Trump is not some innocent or anything, don't get me wrong. I don't see that as justification to let me off the hook for appearance shaming him though (it's just more reasons to call out why he's incredibly unfit for office and arguably unfit for humaning). But that's me. You do you, and all that

So then you want to stick with the Trumpist gameplan of calling other people snowflakes because they can't handle labels etc but then get all bothered when people throw labels etc your way?

Also, by this admission, you consider it sound voting strategy to pick your candidate based on what insulting words other people call you. That seems wise.
    No thats not the strategy, but a lot of people who voted for Trump initially feel more vindicated now. And people who had no interest in voting probably voted for Trump because they don't like Rich Liberals telling them in ads that if you vote for Trump you doom the entire country.

I think you should try to understand why people voted for Trump in the first place. If you say to yourself "It's because they are redneck idiots" then you don't get it. Maybe you never will get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Strangewayes View Post
    No thats not the strategy, but a lot of people who voted for Trump initially feel more vindicated now. And people who had no interest in voting probably voted for Trump because they don't like Rich Liberals telling them in ads that if you vote for Trump you doom the entire country.

I think you should try to understand why people voted for Trump in the first place. If you say to yourself "It's because they are redneck idiots" then you don't get it. Maybe you never will get it.
    If people voted for him based on the reason you gave in the second sentence, then they are still idiots. Spite voting is moronic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    If people voted for him based on the reason you gave in the second sentence, then they are still idiots. Spite voting is moronic.
    Some people see all politicians as two sides of the same coin, so I can hardly blame them

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    I should think that when someone refers to Trump's skin color as "Cheetos" is still a slam on a human being's skin color and thus quite racist in and of itself. Then again people seem to also think that insulting white people is an aegis against being racist so perhaps not. Regardless it's a intriguing and fascinating look at the double standards humans will employ when not on the receiving end.

Not speaking that you have ever done so, but it's a rather fascinating truth nonetheless, eh?
    Cheeto isn't a race. It's a crunchy snack that gets dust all over your fingers.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Well it seems @Skroe and I might have unfinished business.

McCain scolds Trump for missing Russian sanctions deadline

Sens. John McCain (R-Ariz.) and Ben Cardin (D-Md.) slammed the Trump administration on Wednesday for missing a key deadline in implementing sanctions against Russia.

“The delay calls into question the Trump administration’s commitment to the sanctions bill which was signed into law more than two months ago, following months of public debate and negotiations in Congress. They’ve had plenty of time to get their act together," the pair said in a joint statement on Wednesday.

By Oct. 1, the McCain and Cardin-penned sanctions bill required the administration clarify which targets would be identified and punished as part of Russia's defense and intelligence sectors. The administration has not yet done so.

The bill had been intended to force President Trump into punishing Russia for its tampering in the 2016 presidential election, with legislators fearing that the president would be overly lenient.

McCain and Cardin sent a letter to Trump reminding him of the deadline on Sept. 29.

Also on September 29, Trump issued a memorandum delegating most of the responsibilities of making the decisions outlined in the bill to members of the Cabinet. Trump passed the authority to determine who counted as military or intelligence to Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.

According to their Wednesday statement, the duo believes the administration has been slow to implement at least one other step in the Russian response.

“[T]here does not appear to be a significant diplomatic effort to engage our allies in Europe and lead an effort to increase pressure on Moscow. Congressional intent was clear, reflected in the overwhelming bipartisan majority in favor of the legislation," they said.
    Does it count as signing the sanctions bill, if he never had any plans to implement or enforce it?

Some people see all politicians as two sides of the same coin, so I can hardly blame them
    And that;s s stupid stance and those people should lose their right to vote period.

What's equal to what this orange fucking moron doing compared to Obama? Obama wore a tan suit vs flirting with nuclear war

And republican healthcare plan vs democratic....what's the same anyway? Republicans can not craft a plan that doesn't involve billions in tax breaks for the chosen few.

And these people are, figuratively speaking, blind. They focus on one aspect in which the two sides are similar, and ignore all the other aspects in which they differ greatly.

So I absolutely blame people for it, even more so if they think this way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    And that;s s stupid stance and those people should lose their right to vote period.

What's equal to what this orange fucking moron doing compared to Obama? Obama wore a tan suit vs flirting with nuclear war

And republican healthcare plan vs democratic....what's the same anyway? Republicans can not craft a plan that doesn't involve billions in tax breaks for the chosen few.
    Come on, Obama received the Nobel Peace Prize and then some people said he should be stripped of it after raising the number of Afghan troops and supplying the insurgency in Libya that killed Gaddafi, opened the borders to lawless gangs, and allowed the current European migrant crisis to take hold.

I don't know why you have to be so defensive of one President and then say Trump is like the worst President ever. I don't really want to get into a tit for tat here, but it seems like MSM has got everyone whipped up into a frenzy about Trump. They talk about Trump the same way they talked about Reagan back in the day "He's some stupid TV star that gonna accidentally press the button and kill us all!" Get some perspective. Unlike George Takei here, that apparently forgot his own childhood since he hates Trump so much.

Come on, Obama received the Nobel Peace Prize and then some people said he should be stripped of it after raising the number of Afghan troops and supplying the insurgency in Libya that killed Gaddafi, opened the borders to lawless gangs, and allowed the current European migrant crisis to take hold.

I don't know why you have to be so defensive of one President and then say Trump is like the worst President ever. I don't really want to get into a tit for tat here, but it seems like MSM has got everyone whipped up into a frenzy about Trump. They talk about Trump the same way they talked about Reagan back in the day "He's some stupid TV star that gonna accidentally press the button and kill us all!" Get some perspective. Unlike George Takei here, that apparently forgot his own childhood since he hates Trump so much.

You are comparing no good decisions vs self created shitshow and calling it equal.

Come on, Obama received the Nobel Peace Prize and then some people said he should be stripped of it after raising the number of Afghan troops and supplying the insurgency in Libya that killed Gaddafi,
    No good decision possible withe the arab spring, one way or another and anybody claiming otherwise is on crack. Obama enforced a no fly zone but people at that time (right-wingers) either criticized him for not doing enough and then criticized him for doing anything.

opened the borders to lawless gangs, and allowed the current European migrant crisis to take hold.
    First is made up and second one wasn't Obama's to fix.

But you know I don't know why you have to make up shit in order to defend Trump, are you so desperate to call things equal that you have to make things up? Trump's entire team is working day and night in order to prevent him from doing something medically stupid. This alone should be worry-some when on top of chaos he created himself.

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    You are comparing no good decisions vs self created shitshow and calling it equal.

No good decision possible withe the arab spring, one way or another and anybody claiming otherwise is on crack. Obama enforced a no fly zone but people at that time (right-wingers) either criticized him for not doing enough and then criticized him for doing anything.

First is made up and second one wasn't Obama's to fix.

But you know I don't know why you have to make up shit in order to defend Trump, are you so desperate to call things equal that you have to make things up? Trump's entire team is working day and night in order to prevent him from doing something medically stupid. This alone should be worry-some when on top of chaos he created himself.
    I know I know, Obama didn't do nothin', it wasn't his fault, he had no choice, his hands were tied etc etc... I could start spouting the same defensive rhetoric about Trump and his actions, but I know, this is completely different.

It's like your typical sports team fans arguing fouls.

"He barely touched him, he should stop being a crybaby"

"What do you mean he was carried off by the medics!"

Just your typical My Team vs Your Team stuff I always see. I'm just tired of it dude, I guess you guys aren't.

This is interview Trump, again not understanding debt.

Trump: The market went up so I got rid of the national debt.
    https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/918296242660302848
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

I know I know, Obama didn't do nothin', it wasn't his fault, he had no choice, his hands were tied etc etc... I could start spouting the same defensive rhetoric about Trump and his actions, but I know, this is completely different.

Just your typical My Team vs Your Team stuff I always see. I'm just tired of it dude, I guess you guys aren't.
    Or, and hear me out here, it isn't "My Team vs Your Team" but instead Trump being a complete twat, buffoon, ignoramus, and overall incompetent boob. Yes, Obama didn't do everything perfectly, but at least he didn't embarrass this country every single day. Hell, if Bush Jr. was the most recent president we would all be saying how much better he was over Trump, because at the very least he was an actual person, one that did some very wrong things and listened to the wrong people, but you couldn't call him half the shit that Trump deserves.

Trump has proven time and again he is the worst president, ever. This isn't about how Hillary or Obama did nothing wrong, but how Trump continues to fuck up on monumental scales and seemingly gets away with it scott free.

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    This is interview Trump, again not understanding debt.

https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/918296242660302848
    When you just couldn't think he'd be able to sound any worse.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

I have no horse in this race, an aussie who despises all political members and the entire system it's established, i honestly believe democracy is just tyranny in a pretty wrapper and all who partake are condemning humanity. But...

Trump is a fucking idiot, no team support at all. Just stating the facts that all evidence points to him being a complete hypocrite, liar and fraud.

Honestly, how do you feel about his tweets calling out Obama on going golfing and the fact that Trump has gone golfing far more, in a shorter time frame. No bias, just facts. How do you feel about this one concern?

Quote Originally Posted by Jakexe View Post
    I have no horse in this race, an aussie who despises all political members and the entire system it's established, i honestly believe democracy is just tyranny in a pretty wrapper and all who partake are condemning humanity. But...

Trump is a fucking idiot, no team support at all. Just stating the facts that all evidence points to him being a complete hypocrite, liar and fraud.

Honestly, how do you feel about his tweets calling out Obama on going golfing and the fact that Trump has gone golfing far more, in a shorter time frame. No bias, just facts. How do you feel about this one concern?
    So you are some kind of anarcho communist? Who gives a crap about who played golf more? If he's a complete liar, hypocrite and fraud, Hillary, the DNC, and most every major news network should have pinned him to the wall during the primaries, or during the nomination, or during the election.

If you truly, truly, believe in your heart of hearts he's as bad as you say he is, then stopping him was entirely a failing of your law enforcement, the DNC's and Hillarys muckracking patrol and campaign, which somehow pissed away the most money raised for a campaign in world history, and the entire media. Who all wanted to stop him, and to this day have still not been able to nab him with anything concrete. And allowed him to not only run against Hillary, but get the Presidency.

Maybe those are the people you should really be mad at. Or maybe, just maybe, Trump isn't the Bond Villian/Complete idiot you make him out to be.

But I know you guys with your superior intellect could never be wrong, it must be reality thats wrong right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Bannon is giving Twittard a 30% chance of finishing his term.

Well well well.

So you are some kind of anarcho communist? Who gives a crap about who played golf more? If he's a complete liar, hypocrite and fraud, Hillary, the DNC, and most every major news network should have pinned him to the wall during the primaries, or during the nomination, or during the election.

If you truly, truly, believe in your heart of hearts he's as bad as you say he is, then stopping him was entirely a failing of your law enforcement, the DNC's and Hillarys muckracking patrol and campaign, which somehow pissed away the most money raised for a campaign in world history, and the entire media. Who all wanted to stop him, and to this day have still not been able to nab him with anything concrete. And allowed him to not only run against Hillary, but get the Presidency.

Maybe those are the people you should really be mad at. Or maybe, just maybe, Trump isn't the Bond Villian/Complete idiot you make him out to be.

But I know you guys with your superior intellect could never be wrong, it must be reality thats wrong right?
    Y... you do know the person you're responding to is Australian... right? Don't think Australian law enforcement had a say in this.

But let's look at the facts here. Everyone did pin Trump to the wall during the election - he got massive amounts of coverage and criticism - and it didn't matter. The deplorables wanted him anyway.

Trump literally bribed a judge during his run, and it didn't matter. Trump basically got away with stealing millions of dollars from his 'students' at Trump U, and it didn't matter. Pussy tape didn't matter. It turns out that the deplorables want a lying, cheating, hypocritical, racist sex offender in office, and the decades-long smear campaign against Clinton did the rest. Not saying she didn't make some big mistakes, but don't try to pretend Trump was some perfect candidate, because he wasn't.

Also you never answered the question Jakexe posed. How do you feel about Trump mocking Obama's occasional golf trips, then spending most of his presidency on the golf course? Be honest, now.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    Y... you do know the person you're responding to is Australian... right? Don't think Australian law enforcement had a say in this.

But let's look at the facts here. Everyone did pin Trump to the wall during the election
    No, they really didn't, if they did, then guess what.... he wouldn't have gotten the nomination, and he wouldn't be President. No one is pretending he was perfect. But I think a lot of people liked he wasn't your standard rehearsed, super PC, try to please everyone but actually doing nothing for anyone type of politician.

And I thing a lot of policies resonated with people. The stronger borders, not allowing new red tape without 2 other pieces of red tape getting removed first, trying to make it easier for jobs, since other countries don't seem to give a crap about america being "world leader in enviromentalism", providers were pulling out of Obamacare because they saw no profits in it, so suggestions it should be replaced with a new system. Among other things.

And I think a lot of people like to see the Limosuine liberals lose their minds that they turn into chicken little the moment their candidate doesn't win. That's really just been a bonus for people so far.

"Also you never answered the question Jakexe posed. How do you feel about Trump mocking Obama's occasional golf trips, then spending most of his presidency on the golf course? Be honest, now."

It literally doesn't matter to me, razzing people on Twitter isn't something that I think has much bearing on things. Do you want me to bring up Obama reading mean tweets on TV, finding one from Trump and then telling Trump he will never be President? Who gives a crap about Twitter wars, you make it sound like its a diplomatic crisis. The President trolled people on twitter, my god, what a international crisis. You see some of the most respected professionals and celebrities spew utter garbage at each other on Twitter sometimes, but low level trolling is just too much?

I don't get it. It's like people hate Trump first, and then they work backwards to rationalize why he's the worst ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's not how Nobel Peace Prize works. Obama won the piece prize, because the guy before him, started two wars. Including one where he boosted troops.

I don't know why you have to be so defensive of one President and then say Trump is like the worst President ever. I don't really want to get into a tit for tat here, but it seems like MSM has got everyone whipped up into a frenzy about Trump.
    That's because Trump is and doing things, that no president has ever done. The fact that you think it's Trump hate, means you are ignoring both, Trump's history and current events. In fact, Trump's sister would not have garnered the same response, because she is a circuit judge appointed by Bill Clinton and approved by a bipartisan election. If this is all just Trump hate, how the hell has his sister escaped scrutiny for being in government for 2 decades? Could it be because politics and law has been her background and education, as well as competence?

They talk about Trump the same way they talked about Reagan back in the day "He's some stupid TV star that gonna accidentally press the button and kill us all!" Get some perspective.
    This isn't true... Reagan was in politics for a pretty long time before winning. The guy was even testifying against the Hollywood 10.

Unlike George Takei here, that apparently forgot his own childhood since he hates Trump so much.
    This is idiotic... how about the reason Takei is so against Trump, is because he has been through that. What if Takei is doing it, because he does remember. I was born in USSR, are you going to claim I forgot how that was for being against Trump or actually listen when I tell you that I see the same shit from Trump, as USSR was doing while my family was there.

By saying the above, you are applying your bias that his reaction is forgetting, instead of him speaking from experience.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post

This is idiotic... how about the reason Takei is so against Trump, is because he has been through that. What if Takei is doing it, because he does remember. I was born in USSR, are you going to claim I forgot how that was for being against Trump or actually listen when I tell you that I see the same shit from Trump, as USSR was doing while my family was there.

By saying the above, you are applying your bias that his reaction is forgetting, instead of him speaking from experience.
    So what you are saying is that Trumps America is worse then when the government put the Japanese American citizens into Internment camps when there was Anti-Japan propaganda posters everywhere and then dropped two a-bombs on Japanese civilian cities. Wow. Just... wow.
    Last edited by Strangewayes; 2017-10-12 at 01:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, they really didn't, if they did, then guess what.... he wouldn't have gotten the nomination, and he wouldn't be President. No one is pretending he was perfect. But I think a lot of people liked he wasn't your standard rehearsed, super PC, try to please everyone but actually doing nothing for anyone type of politician.
    They did the exact thing you did in this reply. They ignored or removed the actual reasons showing that by measure of any previous president, Trump was the worst candidate. I bet that before the election, you had no trouble saying Hillary and Trump were the two worst candidates ever... which makes you pretty inconsistent, while those who still point out Trump's bullshit, didn't magically turn Trump into a regular politician last November.

By the way, did you just say a populist president wasn't saying shit to appeal to the populace? You are saying Trump, who has never done anything for anyone else in his whole life, is actually doing things he promised? You think him talking about a 45% unemployment rate on November 7th, turned to 4.5% on November 9th because of Trump doing something? Do you think the economy went from worst, to best, within those 24 hours? WTF?

And I thing a lot of policies resonated with people. The stronger borders, not allowing new red tape without 2 other pieces of red tape getting removed first, trying to make it easier for jobs, since other countries don't seem to give a crap about america being "world leader in enviromentalism", providers were pulling out of Obamacare because they saw no profits in it, so suggestions it should be replaced with a new system. Among other things.
    None of those were policies. A couple don't even make sense. Those are slogans... "Stronger border!"... "Create better jobs!"... For policy, you would have to look at Trump, pushing money away from tax payers to the wealthy. Remember how one of the first things he did, was tout giving a corporation millions to keep jobs in Indiana? You do know that the job loss still happened and that corporation is automating, while using tax payer money to do it. His tax cut, is a massive redistribution of wealth, where once again, wealthy folks like Trump, would receive millions in savings.

By the way... insurance companies have been setting records on the stock market, while complaining as you have. Because they, as you said your self, care more about profits than their consumers.

And I think a lot of people like to see the Limosuine liberals lose their minds that they turn into chicken little the moment their candidate doesn't win. That's really just been a bonus for people so far.
    Trump is a NYC oligarch, who literally travelled in a limousine... how the hell are you voting for Trump, if the above is True? Hillary started in the middle class, Trump is an oligarch. How is anything you post at all reasonable after that? What's next blue collar billionaire? A billionaire is just like common folks? WTF?

It literally doesn't matter to me, razzing people on Twitter isn't something that I think has much bearing on things. Do you want me to bring up Obama reading mean tweets on TV, finding one from Trump and then telling Trump he will never be President? Who gives a crap about Twitter wars, you make it sound like its a diplomatic crisis. The President trolled people on twitter, my god, what a international crisis. You see some of the most respected professionals and celebrities spew utter garbage at each other on Twitter sometimes, but low level trolling is just too much?
    So, the answer to his question, is that Trump was trolling Obama, so the fact that Trump is directly benefiting his own business, while doing what he could only troll Obama over, can just be ignored? You keep saying Trump is like all others, yet now, you claim Trump could only troll Obama, while actually doing it him self, several times more than even his troll?

I think his supporters are being trolled to ignore what Trump is doing. It seems far more logical, than Obama reading Trump's tweet on a late night comedy show, and Trump continued tweeting that Obama was making fun of, is you being trolled.

I don't get it. It's like people hate Trump first, and then they work backwards to rationalize why he's the worst ever.
    Trump has been in the public eye, treated the same way he does now, for over 30 years. You know how mean SNL is to him now? Well, the first person to portray Trump was Phill Hartman, who has probably been dead, longer than you been alive. So... yeah... you don't get it... people just looked back at his past, saw he was horrible, then looked forward to what he was saying, and still thought he was horrible. This was a guy Simpsons chose as the worst case scenario, in a cartoon, before Trump ever announced his running for office.

- - - Updated - - -

So what you are saying is that Trumps America is worse then when the government put the Japanese American citizens into Internment camps when there was Anti-Japan propaganda posters everywhere and then dropped two a-bombs on Japanese civilian cities. Wow. Just... wow.
    Quote me saying it or you are a liar... how about that for a deal?

You lie to defend Trump. Does anyone really need to say more?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi