Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Serves her right.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    I don't remember that. I remember "Let the Iraqis prosecute/kill her", "Don't ship her back" and "Death Sentence/Life Imprisonment on return".
    You can go there and you can see that I said explicitly ''well, it's up to the Iraqis''.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    wonder when the white knight crew will show.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

Quote Originally Posted by madeupname666 View Post
    Glad the bitch is dead!

I should feel sorry for her kid but i saw the video of him putting a moon roof into some poor guys cranium and will no doubt hate the west even more so i hope they got him too!
    I suppose some people will claim that her son doesn't have complete responsibility for his actions because he is 12 years old.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Didn't have sympathy for the german girl, and you'll get none here either. There are mistakes, and there's shit like this. Choosing to run with terrorists is not just a mistake. They chose their cause and died for it, and the cause is reviled.

Why would any woman join isis willingly? They just gonna get raped
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Are people supposed to mourn the death of terrorist, just because she's white and blonde? Or what's the idea? Terrorist is gone, good I say.
    As were supposed to be the good guys, I'd prefer we charged, tried and then sentenced people rather than ordering their execution without any due process.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Why would any woman join isis willingly? They just gonna get raped
    Because they believed all that bullshit propaganda and now have realised what a bunch of savages they truly are and now they want back to the west they turned there back on cause ISIS life wasnt all it cracked up to be.

Well imo you reap what you sow!

10+ Year Old Account
    What should I feel? Joy? Hate?

I find it disgusting that she joined them and sadly, she'll be within the phrase, "one less is best".
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

And again, folks, here comes a very basic problem for those advocating summary killing without trial of Djihadists.

While killing foreign fighters is quite convenient for Irakis and might give catharsis to them, the point is that this was a particulary vicious civil war. A civil war involving tribal/sectarian strife to a large degree, involving in Syria and Irak the Sunni Arabs (at least two third of Syria, a solid third of Iraq). There are several approaches to ending such a war, but you might notice that in well known Western and Anglo-Saxons cases, leniency was the chosen approach (the Civil Wars in England and in the United States-offing Charles I was monstruous in 17th century Europe). If the Shia Iraqis and Alawites goes all the way in toward Sunnis (trust me, they don't need internet tough guys to tell them to be ''TUF'' with random Sunnis), that's the seeds for another bout of ethnic strife in 10-20 years. Not to mention that for instance, a ''sunni-less'' Iraq is essentially a pawn of Iran.

So while it's descpicable, like any country involved in civil war, Iraq can't really afford casual mass murder of Sunnis, even ISIS sympathizers (which, to be blunt, means ''an hell lot of Sunnis') especially without trial. Either future civil war or either they try to go rule of law with trial to justify the execution of people who are guilty (because, otherwise, it's going to be Mohammed the Sunni being shot by Amir the Shia not because of what Mohammed done but because Amir lost relatives to Saddam) And presumably, they will realize at one point (like in post 1945 Europe) that what would be legally desirable (prosecuting everyone who helped ISIS) is not politically realizable (you can't jail or shoot several hundred thousands people, better focus on big fishes/small fishes that committed obvious crime and just, well, turn a blind eye on the average Sunni who sympathized with ISIS)
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2017-10-12 at 01:50 PM.

She's in Heaven now, with her 70 dudes who never had sex before.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    The interesting thing about this story is that she appears to have been involved in activities outside of combat, but her use as a propaganda agent made her a high value target. Is it justified in these types of situations to use targeted killings of individuals who have not personally engaged in violence when dealing with non-state actors in a conflict that falls outside the traditional rules of war? Under such circumstances, should the UK assert the rights of its citizens, or should it disavow them as traitors? Will there be a bigger reaction to this specifically because she was a woman?

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-41593659

Bitch got what she had coming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kasuke06 View Post
    wonder when the white knight crew will show.

Sure, I can white knight why not.

Ok, so she made a choice in life, and was gunned down and killed, many people are happy about it, SO, when the reverse happens, the same people will completely understand and not hold it against any of those that feel the same way to the opposite.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Not sure what would make western citizens, especially women, be sympathetic to the ISIS and similar organizations.

Im not saying the USA or EU are perfect angels (corruption and abuse of power is everywhere) but they are still a better choice than the hellspawns they create like ISIS and Al-qaeda.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    Not sure what would make western citizens, especially women, be sympathetic to the ISIS and similar organizations.

Im not saying the USA or EU are perfect angels (corruption and abuse of power is everywhere) but they are still a better choice than the hellspawns they create like ISIS and Al-qaeda.
    To much free time and mental issues caused either by her idiotic parents who never teach her anything while growing up or society of weak men who always cave in and gave her everything. Basicly when a women isn't put in her place, as in called out on her bullshit attitude, ideas and actions.

Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    To much free time and mental issues caused either by her idiotic parents who never teach her anything while growing up or society of weak men who always cave in and gave her everything. Basicly when a women isn't put in her place, as in called out on her bullshit attitude, ideas and actions.
    Actually ''wumin at their place and serving real men'' is an ISIS argument...

As for mental issues, while they are not excuses, hell yes, the average djihadist (western or not) is a cornucopia of mental health issues and/or, to be blunt, not being the sharpest knives in the drawer.

Don't care, join ISIS and die like them.

Good riddance to the bitch

Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    As were supposed to be the good guys, I'd prefer we charged, tried and then sentenced people rather than ordering their execution without any due process.
    That would mean risking loosing troops going after her, safer to just dropp a little present on her location.

Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Yeah, sure, when the conflict is over and the smoke clears I'm all for that. Till then, this is still a war, and this is just another terrorist blown up in an active war zone. Non story really.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.