Quote Originally Posted by Strangewayes View Post
    So you are some kind of anarcho communist? Who gives a crap about who played golf more? If he's a complete liar, hypocrite and fraud, Hillary, the DNC, and most every major news network should have pinned him to the wall during the primaries, or during the nomination, or during the election.

If you truly, truly, believe in your heart of hearts he's as bad as you say he is, then stopping him was entirely a failing of your law enforcement, the DNC's and Hillarys muckracking patrol and campaign, which somehow pissed away the most money raised for a campaign in world history, and the entire media. Who all wanted to stop him, and to this day have still not been able to nab him with anything concrete. And allowed him to not only run against Hillary, but get the Presidency.

Maybe those are the people you should really be mad at. Or maybe, just maybe, Trump isn't the Bond Villian/Complete idiot you make him out to be.

But I know you guys with your superior intellect could never be wrong, it must be reality thats wrong right?
    Every sane person was pointing to his lies, that's the entire problem. His ignorant supporters continues to support him, and refused to believe what was right in front of their eyes.

You are trying to blame people for others refusing to believe the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Every sane person
    Oh it's moved to Trump supporters are insane now, okay. Somehow I don't think that will work for the next DNC campaign, but you can go with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Every sane person was pointing to his lies, that's the entire problem. His ignorant supporters continues to support him, and refused to believe what was right in front of their eyes.

You are trying to blame people for others refusing to believe the truth.
    The guy took NFL to court for a monopoly on football and threatened the same of a comedian who called him the spawn of an orangutan. Steve Bannon called Trump's firing of Comey, the dumbest thing in modern politics... is not an idiot! How could he have possible gotten his fathers business, if he were an idiot? That track through the fallopian tube (For Trump supporters: Its the tunnel between Munich and Minsk), was hard work and brilliant cunning.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh it's moved to Trump supporters are insane now, okay. Somehow I don't think that will work for the next DNC campaign, but you can go with it.
    It's a good thing @Machismo isn't running for DNC election. I don't think he can compete with other random posters on this forum.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Oh it's moved to Trump supporters are insane now, okay.
    Well - there really is NO other rational explanation. I wouldn't exactly say insane (as in locked in a padded room insane), 'mentally deficient' would be a more accurate description of anyone who genuinely supports Donald Trump as president.

Of course - there are supporters out there that just want to see the world burn, those people probably are lock em up insane.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post

Quote me saying it or you are a liar... how about that for a deal?

You lie to defend Trump. Does anyone really need to say more?
    "I'm may have implied it, but quote me on it otherwise you are a liar!"

You feel better about yourself now? Truly enlightened compared to the unwashed masses? Wait why are you here on mmo-champion arguing with me when you could be out there solving crimes and saving people? Go go! For the good of the country!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Well - there really is NO other rational explanation. I wouldn't exactly say insane (as in locked in a padded room insane), 'mentally deficient' would be a more accurate description of anyone who genuinely supports Donald Trump as president.

Of course - there are supporters out there that just want to see the world burn, those people probably are lock em up insane.
    Well the repeating of Trump supporters are idiots while expecting a different outcome, that would be the definition of insanity wouldn't it?

I'll notice you didn't actually address my entire quote, and wanted to be completely disingenuous. You Trump "not" supporters are all the same. You will do anything you can to deflect and dodge.

You mentioned that people should have pinned Trump for his lies... people did that. The media did that, millions of Americans did that. His ignorant followers refused to believe any of it.

You are trying to blame someone's willful ignorance on others. Sorry, that's not how it works. That's like blaming me, because you refuse to believe the Earth revolves around the fucking Sun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does that mean you admit to being a liar? >.<

Truly enlightened compared to the unwashed masses?
    No, just you. Based on what you say. Not some group or religion or race or middle America or unwashed masses... just you... but, that's just me...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    The guy took NFL to court for a monopoly on football and threatened the same of a comedian who called him the spawn of an orangutan. Steve Bannon called Trump's firing of Comey, the dumbest thing in modern politics... is not an idiot! How could he have possible gotten his fathers business, if he were an idiot? That track through the fallopian tube (For Trump supporters: Its the tunnel between Munich and Minsk), was hard work and brilliant cunning.

- - - Updated - - -

It's a good thing @Machismo isn't running for DNC election. I don't think he can compete with other random posters on this forum.
    It's astonishing how bad the cognitive dissonance truly is. You have people literally blaming others for their willful ignorance.

- - - Updated - - -

You feel better about yourself now? Truly enlightened compared to the unwashed masses? Wait why are you here on mmo-champion arguing with me when you could be out there solving crimes and saving people? Go go! For the good of the country!

- - - Updated - - -

Well the repeating of Trump supporters are idiots while expecting a different outcome, that would be the definition of insanity wouldn't it?
    Well, when Trump supporters refuse to believe the facts presented before them, then you try and blame others for not pointing out Trump's lies that they had been pointing out for months... then your comments are asinine.

Ah - I'm not saying we should be telling them they are idiots. Common practice is to calm and help the idiots and insane lest they hurt themselves and/or others.

However - it doesn't change the fact that there isn't any other rational explanation for their said support.

It is no coincidence that 35-40% of Americans believe the world is 6000 years old, that we were spontaneously created at that time, that there is no such thing as climate change and that Trump is the best president ever. Oh - and that also believe every word uttered by Fox News.
    Last edited by schwarzkopf; 2017-10-12 at 02:24 PM.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who gives a crap about who played golf more?
    Trump does. He made a big deal about it when Obama was President. Then, proceeded to golf, what was it, triple? Quadruple?

Who are you really mad at? Because Trump made a big showy promise to never go golfing. Then spent untold millions and days golfing.

Just kidding. We have counted.

Golfing is just another example of Trump being a blatant provable raging hypocrite. He made this a big deal. Then he destroyed his own words and actions with his own words and actions, proving yet again how little his word is worth.

And this isn't even top of the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Trump does. He made a big deal about it when Obama was President. Then, proceeded to golf, what was it, triple? Quadruple?

Who are you really mad at? Because Trump made a big showy promise to never go golfing. Then spent untold millions and days golfing.

Just kidding. We have counted.

Golfing is just another example of Trump being a blatant provable raging hypocrite. He made this a big deal. Then he destroyed his own words and actions with his own words and actions, proving yet again how little his word is worth.

And this isn't even top of the list.
    People were counting golfing sessions, this is what politics is now? The reason I don't reply to the points, its because I didn't really want to argue, I just wanted to help you see things from the view people who supported Trump.

They are worried about their jobs, their families, their neighborhoods, their quality of life. They don't give a crap about Enviromentalism, or Diversity Quotas, or LGBT rights or having the first Woman President. If you care about those things, chances are you have a pretty sweet life and don't have to worry about having money or supporting a family, or local crime.

But from my interactions, it seems you really aren't interested in understanding, you are convinced Trump supporters are either stupid, racist, hompohobes, ignorant, uninformed, insane, or all of the above.

And when you go to the moderates and tell them if they support Trump again they are those things, I think they won't be happy to side with you. People usually don't take well to being insulted into supporting a candidate. America tends to rebel against the establishment telling them what to do, like when they had that war of independence.

You should really just rename the politics forum to the anti-trump forum, because that's really all I see here.

Have a nice day.
    Last edited by Strangewayes; 2017-10-12 at 03:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    People were counting golfing sessions, this is what politics is now? The reason I don't reply to the points, its because I didn't really want to argue, I just wanted to help you see things from the view people who supported Trump. But from my interactions, it seems you really aren't interested in understanding, you are convinced Trump supporters are either stupid, racist, hompohobes, ignorant, uninformed, insane, or all of the above.

And when you go to the moderates and tell them if they support Trump again they are those things, I think they won't be happy to side with you. People usually don't take well to being insulted into supporting a candidate. America tends to rebel against the establishment telling them what to do, like when they had that war of independence.

You should really just rename the politics forum to the anti-trump forum, because that's really all I see here.

Have a nice day.
    Passive agressive signoff, victim complex, a complete and total lack of understanding that leads to fallacious broad sweeps and generalizations.

Oh god its contagious.

10+ Year Old Account
    People were counting golfing sessions, this is what politics is now?
    Not just people, Trump. Trump had an issue with it and Trump was very vocal about it. Pointing out Trump being a hypocrite, is not 'people doing it'.

The reason I don't reply to the points, its because I didn't really want to argue, I just wanted to help you see things from the view people who supported Trump.
    You are actively replying and arguing, you just have shown nothing to explain Trump's support. Although, "I don't reply" and "help you see things" are a wonder in the same sentace. Great bullshit! 2 thumbs up! Your lord of Kek is proud...

But from my interactions, it seems you really aren't interested in understanding, you are convinced Trump supporters are either stupid, racist, hompohobes, ignorant, uninformed, insane, or all of the above.
    Could it have something to do with you not replying to points being made? You think closing your ears and saying 'no' is a legitimate way to convince anyone? Just because it works for Trump, doesn't mean it will work for you. This is where you meme about your worship of the mighty lord Kek.

Yes, the way you turn a moderate into a Trump supporter, is by pointing out the things you won't reply to. >.<

Have a nice day.
    Yes, Trump is president. A political forum with majority being from US, will have by far more threads on the President of US... then anything else. That's what people should expect... your version is the strange one... a politics forum should focus on something other than the most powerful man in politics, not just in US, but the world? Why?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Passive agressive signoff, victim complex, a complete and total lack of understanding that leads to fallacious broad sweeps and generalizations.

Oh god its contagious.
    He pretty much admitted to this just being piety of Lord Kek, where he said "I don't reply to points". He pretty much admits to his replies being pointless. This is a criminal, leaving behind a calling card and laughing at you for not catching him.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post

Oh god its contagious.
    If it wasnt for the year that account was made, i'd assume that it was an alt one
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

I am really looking forward to the DNC going down in flames again in 2018 and watching them scratch their heads.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    I am really looking forward to the DNC going down in flames again in 2018 and watching them scratch their heads.
    And I'm looking forward to you spinning the DNC holding ground in an unfavorable year as "the DNC going down in flames." Because there is absolutely nothing out there to indicate that the DNC is going to perform worse than 2016, and a whole heap of data to indicate that they will gain ground in the house and in state elections.

I'm just going to state now that claiming the DNC didn't gain back the house and senate is not "going down in flames again".

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    And I'm looking forward to you spinning the DNC holding ground in an unfavorable year as "the DNC going down in flames." Because there is absolutely nothing out there to indicate that the DNC is going to perform worse than 2016, and a whole heap of data to indicate that they will gain ground in the house and in state elections.

I'm just going to state now that claiming the DNC didn't gain back the house and senate is not "going down in flames again".
    As long as its not from those same companies that were predicting the election. Otherwise I'm sure you'll be fine.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/1...ictions-230806

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Cheeto isn't a race. It's a snack that gets all over your fingers.
    So is chocolate. What's your point?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    So is chocolate. What's your point?
    What about chocolate? Are you saying people who wear chocolate colored make up, are a race?

No thats not the strategy, but a lot of people who voted for Trump initially feel more vindicated now. And people who had no interest in voting probably voted for Trump because they don't like Rich Liberals telling them in ads that if you vote for Trump you doom the entire country.

I think you should try to understand why people voted for Trump in the first place. If you say to yourself "It's because they are redneck idiots" then you don't get it. Maybe you never will get it.
    Let's unpack this -
    1 - spite voting is a crappy and irresponsible thing to do. On the other hand, yes it only takes a basic understanding of human nature to know that the more you say "don't do the thing" that people will do the thing. So yeah, Whedon's video (I assume this is what you're referring to) was going to have the opposite effect of what was intended with some portion of the population. Neither side of this scenario/argument is in the right in my opinion.

2 - everyone has the right to a political opinion. I get that the right-wing propaganda machine has done a lot of work to establish a list of which rich people we're supposed to listen to, but everyone in the US gets to have a political opinion and a right to express it. Disagreeing with said opinions is obviously fine and one's prerogative, but discounting the opinion simply because of the group someone has been lumped into is short sighted and playing into the hands of those that prefer all us citizens to hate each other rather than work together.

3 - Aye, all Trump voters are not redneck idiots. I'm actually pretty sure I've read reports that suggest most are white-collar middle class folk. Assuming all Trump voters are 'redneck idiots' does two things - it's "convenient" for anti-Trump folk because it's easier to put all Trumpers in a bucket that also happens to be easy to mock, and it's dangerous because it means defeating Trump and the crap he has stirred up will potentially fail because the presumed audience that needs to be addressed is wrong.

SIf you truly, truly, believe in your heart of hearts he's as bad as you say he is, then stopping him was entirely a failing of your law enforcement, the DNC's and Hillarys muckracking patrol and campaign, which somehow pissed away the most money raised for a campaign in world history, and the entire media. Who all wanted to stop him, and to this day have still not been able to nab him with anything concrete. And allowed him to not only run against Hillary, but get the Presidency.
    Except this argument also applies to Hillary, who is/was allegedly the most criminal of criminals yet somehow has escaped prosecution.

Trump is somehow immune to all forms of ethical and criminal criticisms and allegations, so far. My best guess is it's because of a few factors:
    1 - most Democrats (certainly the DNC) have completely lost the ability to relate to the general populace, so there was no way they could run a smear campaign anywhere close to as effective as Trump did against Hillary (not to mention the GOP has been doing a number on her for a long ass time already)
    2 - Trump has celebrity status and we tend to let our celebrities get away with a hell of a lot before we tear them down
    3 - Trump "tells it like it is", a.k.a. tells people what they want to hear. To put a finer point on it, tells their IDs what they want to hear, which turns supporting him into a guilty pleasure and starts blurring the line of what is and isn't acceptable

People were counting golfing sessions, this is what politics is now?
    Yes, sadly it is. Politics has gone down the damn drain.

They are worried about their jobs, their families, their neighborhoods, their quality of life. They don't give a crap about Enviromentalism, or Diversity Quotas, or LGBT rights or having the first Woman President. If you care about those things, chances are you have a pretty sweet life and don't have to worry about having money or supporting a family, or local crime.
    The problem is most of the things you list that people don't give a crap about directly affect their jobs, families, neighborhoods, and quality of life.

Environmentalism - quality of life, unless people choose not to care about the state of the world they leave behind for their kids or their kids' kids. There are towns and military bases already struggling with the impact of rising water levels thanks to climate change, for example. This has a very real quality of life impact.

Diversity "quotas" - quotas are bullshit, but diversity is not. Families that aren't made up of WASPs probably care about this. Women who want to break out of bullshit stereotypes that define what work they can do probably care about this. Etc.

LGBT rights - As soon as you have someone in your family that is part of the LGBT community, you suddenly sure as hell care about LGBT rights

Woman President - while surely never the sole reason to vote for a candidate, I'm sure there are plenty of families raising girls that would think it keen for their daughters to see a woman president

Honestly, you have it backwards. If you have a pretty sweet life and don't need to worry about money etc, then you get to ignore all these things. The rich are the people that don't need to care because they can just spend their way to a solution. It's the folks who aren't rich that will get hosed first and the most but climate change, that struggle to get a job because of crappy LGBT rights and lack of diversity. And so on.