Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    This is interview Trump, again not understanding debt.

https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/918296242660302848
    Stock market valuation and national debt are basically the same thing...right?

Quote Originally Posted by Strangewayes View Post
    They are worried about their jobs, their families, their neighborhoods, their quality of life. They don't give a crap about Enviromentalism, or Diversity Quotas, or LGBT rights or having the first Woman President. If you care about those things, chances are you have a pretty sweet life and don't have to worry about having money or supporting a family, or local crime.

But from my interactions, it seems you really aren't interested in understanding, you are convinced Trump supporters are either stupid, racist, hompohobes, ignorant, uninformed, insane, or all of the above.
    Trump won by appealing to white voters.
    That's what clinched it for him. Not "poor". Not "working class". He did not win those groups.

White.

His entire campaign was a dog whistle on racism, from his campaign launch about "Mexican racists" to his closing ads.

Trump won with identity politics, as much as his supporters don't want to believe it.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    Trump won by appealing to white voters.
    That's what clinched it for him. Not "poor". Not "working class". He did not win those groups.

White.

His entire campaign was a dog whistle on racism, from his campaign launch about "Mexican racists" to his closing ads.

Trump won with identity politics, as much as his supporters don't want to believe it.
    Yeah I feel like people who keep touting that shit weren't the ones being targeted by the ads, social media, etc.

I'm a registered Republican living in a mega close swing state (VA) and I was basically bombarded with racist garbage in every facet of my life for months. There wasn't shit about protecting workers. It was literally an appeal to my color and wanting to protect "my culture" while drowning me in anti Clinton fake news.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

10+ Year Old Account
    So what you are saying is that Trumps America is worse then when the government put the Japanese American citizens into Internment camps when there was Anti-Japan propaganda posters everywhere and then dropped two a-bombs on Japanese civilian cities. Wow. Just... wow.
    No she's saying the Japanese internment is so bad Takei doesn't want to see it again. Trump also has the most anti LGBT administration.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    So is chocolate. What's your point?
    If Trump painted himself chocolate colored and I made fun of him, that still wouldn't be racist . . . so what's your point?
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    If Trump painted himself chocolate colored and I made fun of him, that still wouldn't be racist . . . so what's your point?
    I will remember that the next time the terminology "Hot Chocolate" is used and Liberals bray about it like the common jackass.

I will remember that the next time the terminology "Hot Chocolate" is used and Liberals bray about it like the common jackass.
    good for you? sounds like a personal problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    But, until that happens, you'll fill their shoes? Because, so far, you are bringing up chocolate. While braying about it like a jack ass, is a mater if opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    good for you? sounds like a personal problem.
    It is... no one else is talking about chocolate...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you consider Mexican a race?

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't worry, Kelly is on the case.

He's not being fired "today".

He's not quitting "today".

He was very specific about those words.

In all seriousness, Kelly (as per @Skroe description) knows full well what the situation is, and knows full well what his departure would do. He's got a tough job, but a critical one.

The real mystery, of course, is that Kelly only said this, because reporters asked...and they only asked, because Trump said the Fake News story about Kelly quitting was Fake News. No such story existed. And Trump did not cite one, unlike the NBC story which he's mysteriously given up on -- almost like he knows he's lost that one. So, either Trump went off on some no-name media story that nobody else cared about, OR he's intentionally make up stories about WH infighting...and thinks that will help.

And then Kelly had to refute them, either way. Maybe he's not quitting "today", but that's got to be demoralizing. Hang in there, General.

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as its not from those same companies that were predicting the election. Otherwise I'm sure you'll be fine.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/1...ictions-230806
    You can just look at the elections that have happened since Trump was voted in. You don't even need to look at polling. You can also look at the disharmony in the current GOP and go from there.

- - - Updated - - -

Good god man you are trying extra hard to not get the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    You can just look at the elections that have happened since Trump was voted in. You don't even need to look at polling. You can also look at the disharmony in the current GOP and go from there.
    It would also help if he understood that how polls and predictions work, and that they were virtually spot-on with the way people voted. It's just that a very tiny (dare I say Trump-sized) handful of votes in the right states shifted the outcome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can you tell me how mocking someone for chosing an unnatural skin tone is racist?
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Good god man you are trying extra hard to not get the point.
    Not quite. I'm just showcasing the double-standard. Much like is the case with Weinstein.

- - - Updated - - -

Can you tell me how mocking someone's skin tone is racist?
    Fixed that for you. You can figure it out for yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who had issue with Trump being white? No one is talking about him being white, but the bronzer he puts on his face.

- - - Updated - - -

Not quite. I'm just showcasing the double-standard. Much like is the case with Weinstein.
    There is no double standard... you are comparing make up, to race...

Trump wakes up in the morning, no orange make up. Nothing to make fun off. Trump sits down with his stylist, dumps a shit ton of bronzer on his face. Suddenly, he is orange... people make fun if him.

Did Trump do something to get made fun of or was he born this way?
    Last edited by Felya; 2017-10-12 at 07:34 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

I always figured he used bronzer in an attempt to appear younger.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    I always figured he used bronzer in an attempt to appear younger.
    Yeah, I don't think it was to make a claim to some orange race. That's on @The Penguin to figure out. He is wearing make up, people give him shit. You can call it bitchy... but, that's about all it is...

10+ Year Old Account
    By taking out the word I italicized because it's the key word in the sentence?

You didn't fix anything. Spray-tan IS NOT A RACE.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Spray-tan IS NOT A RACE.
    New Jerseyans disagree!

They are a proud people, with a noble heritage of child brides.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

there's nothing to figure out beyond you once again throwing shit at the wall. "oh how can I paint liberals as awful in this post?" "hmmm, I know! insinuate they're racists for making fun of a spray tan! hahahahah got em!"

get a new hobby.
    Last edited by Sky High; 2017-10-12 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Muh grammar