Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Expect to see t20 setbonuses nerfed to 15/10.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakkx View Post
    So the main question is : What will you reroll ? I'm thinking about arm warrior
    Same, already 81.

Deleted
    I think all T20 will be nerfed just before the new raid patch. Just like T19 nerf.

If devs actually knew how to make DH Setbonus' attractive, without suggesting either of the builds it should be flavoured such as:

2P: Demon Blades has a chance to increase the duration of Chaos Blades by 1 second.
    4P: Nemesis now spreads to nearby enemies (as Fiery Brand Does) - If no other targets are close, the target takes an additional 10% damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemol View Post
    If devs actually knew how to make DH Setbonus' attractive, without suggesting either of the builds it should be flavoured such as:

2P: Demon Blades has a chance to increase the duration of Chaos Blades by 1 second.
    4P: Nemesis now spreads to nearby enemies (as Fiery Brand Does) - If no other targets are close, the target takes an additional 10% damage.
    That forces both DBlades and Nemesis, so it's exactly the same. (and yes, I get your point).

My take on the bonuses would be something like this:

2P: Chaos Strike now refunds 30 Fury when a critical strike happens.
    4P: Eye Beam now beneficts from critical strike statistic, increasing its damage done by X% for each point of critical strike.

Deleted
    2P : When eye beam is casting, you can move and attack without iterrupting it
    4P : When casting blade dance, your next chaos strike will not cost any fury and is a critical strike

Deleted
    2P: After Eye Beam finishes casting, Chaos Strike hits all enemies within 10yds (can be for a smaller % and not 100) for 10 seconds. If only 1 target is hit Chaos Strike deals an additional 10% damage. This will actually make us more viable at aoe.
    4P: Chaos Strike critical hits apply a dot to the target that deals x damage over x seconds. Stacks up to x.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirofune View Post
    That forces both DBlades and Nemesis, so it's exactly the same. (and yes, I get your point).

4P: Eye Beam now beneficts from critical strike statistic, increasing its damage done by X% for each point of critical strike.
    Put this MFer on the payroll, Blizz!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirofune View Post

That 2 set is fucking huge lmao. And no, don't put EB on a set. Make it benefit from crit BASELINE.

That'd probably result in infinite fury for those of us with the ring... Crit chances have gotten kind of ridiculous. I'm sitting at 64% with concordance up. I know that's not the highest either.

Tier sets are pretty obnoxious to design. Ours is just worse than normal.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    That'd probably result in infinite fury for those of us with the ring... Crit chances have gotten kind of ridiculous. I'm sitting at 64% with concordance up. I know that's not the highest either.

Tier sets are pretty obnoxious to design. Ours is just worse than normal.
    What? It most certainly wouldn't. Using my last Goroth kill as an example, T20 gave me 500 Fury, and Chaos Strike refunds gave 840 fury. Increasing the refund by 50% as the person suggested would make it have been 1260 fury. This is less than we currently get with T20 (which was a total of 1340 between BD and CS crits). Maybe you were confused and thought that refunding 30 fury means there would be no cost, and you would get 30 fury net? All it would do would make crits cost 10 net instead of the 20 net today. Going back to my example, in a 3 minute fight, it would take 50 crits to be on par with what we have now. Assuming we dumped blade dance entirely, it would end up being extremely close in fury gen as what our current tier gives and wouldn't dictate a specific set of talents. We *all* use chaos strike. It's a boring bonus, but it's a good bonus and I'd prefer it.

New stats for T21 are out. They are trying really hard to make us not stack crit.
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

Sometimes i really wonder if blizzard play their own game. these stat adjustments are so bad..

Quote Originally Posted by Veiled Shadow View Post
    I don't understand why this is a concern. So far in Legion 7.1.5, 7.2.5 have been the patches where they do mechanical changes to classes (not much to Havoc in 7.2.5 unfortunately, but for other classes) and they certainly haven't seemed unwilling to revise tier sets (lots of examples of that, as well, the original Frost DK T20 comes to mind). So if we're into the 7.2.5 cycle and nothing has changed then sure, get your pitchforks, but there's no reason to think that they are "wrong" in not having changed it by now.
    Why should we expect any changes? They promised 7.2.5 would bring huge changes to Havoc, the only thing it changed was reducing number of havocs in raids.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Guyv3r View Post
    New stats for T21 are out. They are trying really hard to make us not stack crit.
    SO... they want us to not stack our best stat? Reduce our dps even more?
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    SO... they want us to not stack our best stat? Reduce our dps even more?
    We are gonna be worse than last tier just due to the set bonus alone. I'm trying to imagine my crit going down... /cry
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

Not like T21 could even been worse... oh wait...
    Well I can quite understand the concept: jewellery scale very well, and we gonna get like +20 +30 ilv on these slots, wich will be crit/x. Maybe they don t want DJ to have a ton like that ( it s easy by now to have around 70%+ crit with concordance up).

Bonus is shit, stat distribution is shit, gameplay is meh, raid utility is bad. Well... we sacrificed everything I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Enentari View Post
    Not like T21 could even been worse... oh wait...
    Well I can quite understand the concept: jewellery scale very well, and we gonna get like +20 +30 ilv on these slots, wich will be crit/x. Maybe they don t want DJ to have a ton like that ( it s easy by now to have around 70%+ crit with concordance up).

Bonus is shit, stat distribution is shit, gameplay is meh, raid utility is bad. Well... we sacrificed everything I guess.
    It's certainly not easy to get over 70% crit even the person who claims to have 64% crit seems a little exaggerated. I call bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by rootbeerboy View Post
    It's certainly not easy to get over 70% crit even the person who claims to have 64% crit seems a little exaggerated. I call bullshit.
    Crit on all my gear + 935 Cinders + 935 EoC + Netherlight traits...
    Last edited by kaelleria; 2017-10-12 at 05:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    Crit on all my gear + 935 Cinders + 935 EoC + Netherlight traits...
    how do you have crit on all pieces of gear when only three tier pieces have crit? of course provided armory would be easier...

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    how do you have crit on all pieces of gear when only three tier pieces have crit? of course provided armory would be easier...
    Because I can't actually hit BNet at work...

My bad. Crit on almost all my pieces. It's really very easy when Shocklight is your best option in the crucible thanks to shitty rolls.