Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    The new transmog tab.
    Someone found a reason to hate that too.

What we do know, and has been proven repeatedly is that a dislike of something is far more readily voiced than a like.
    The real representation of feelings can never by gauged by forum noise.
    Because there are a lot of whines, it does not simply mean something is as hated as it looks.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    Class fantasy, class mounts, spec specific artifact weapons with multiple skins, world quests, zone scaling...just to name a few.

I like only two things - wardrobe and class mounts.

Like others have said, transmog tab and m+ while not universally liked seems to be the most favorable features.

I like most of legion personally, I think I'm one of the few who absolutely love the new spell animations too.
    The proper waifu is a wholesome supplement for one's intrinsic need for belonging and purpose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mythic Plus - Some of the Affixes suck major butt, but overall it is a nice challenge and addition

The Transmog Tab (Holy Crap More space! YAY!)

a) Highmountain Tauren
    b) Mythic+
    c) Broken Isles (Art and Suramar)

d) Dislike World Quests

The story of legion itself while being a bit of a clusterfuck at first has prooven to be one of the best wow has ever had, even if I utterly detest the RNG, the lore in Legion has been amazing and good expansions to old lore that needed certain retcons to move forwards.

The way they retconned it was done right, not just in a shoddy way to add new content but to expand on old and untold stories in a way that makes, sense.

I am, for the most part, happy with Legions plot even if its gameplay has been meh for me.

Deleted
    mage tower challenge

Quote Originally Posted by Vankelmir View Post
    mage tower challenge
    Were you not around when they were first released and the people in 810 gear complained because they couldnt do it?

Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    I wonder if people who hate Legion for some of the controversial features (RNG, AP, Legendaries, ect.) still have stuff they appreciated about the expansion.

Class Order Halls and Campaign: Sure the quality varies from class to class and you have to do a few garrison style missions which were reduced to an acceptable amount compared to WoD imo, but overall Blizz did a pretty good job designing those. Right...?
    First time I'm playing every class to max and one reason is to try out the class specific quests.

Cast Animations: Not much to say here. Looks way better than before.

Opinions on those? Anything else to add? M+ seems to be pretty popular looking at the poll made here. ~85% approval is damn good for WoW standards.
    I liked everything but pvp. But i was never a real pvp guy. They just need to reduce the rng a little next expansion.

The expansion's reception has been positive and the financial strength has gone nowhere but up.

Other than that, the only time forums were in somewhat unity, was during WoD... and even then it was a battlefield.
    I like way more things about Legion than I dislike, but the things I like can be improved upon all the same and the things I dislike are hopefully changed with feedback. I just can't help but dread what they'll do with classes next expansion... If Blizzard launched a gaming console, it'd be called The Blizzard 180... :d
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-10-13 at 12:02 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Proberly not. No matter what you pick, somebody in here will proberly be able to rip that feature a new one.

I would say, that maybe the artifacts and their skins have been liked by most of the playerbase. But again, some in here will proberly say, that they hate their artifact and its skin.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Not A Cat View Post
    I like most of legion personally, I think I'm one of the few who absolutely love the new spell animations too.
    No-o-o, new spell animations are awesome. Almost wanna reroll to holy priest because of the new visuals Its beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    Class Order Halls and Campaign

Cast Animations

Opinions on those?
    As somebody who despises doing alts, I dislike the class campaigns having fairly major lore locked out for 11/12 classes. Like the rise of a new firelord, or the lore behind the holy dreadlord.

And as for the cast animations, I really don't like the idle jazz hands you do after casting a spell, it just kinda looks akward, and like the character isn't quite sure what to do with their hands.

The Legendaries themselves are pretty well received. Not the system obviously, but the items you get. They add another layer of customization and give the player interesting gameplay choices.
    "Leave your personal feedback, don't try to convince them that "everyone" hates something." - Ion Hazzikostas
    It's actually Wowhead, if I quoted directly from Ion the signature would drag out too long.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say story, class fantasy, lots of loose plot threads from 12+ years being tied up, good time to be a long-term Warcraft fan from that perspective. I like the new PvP template system personally. It's nice not having to get insta-gibbed and kicked in the balls for 20 hours by someone with twice my health pool before I can become vaguely competetive.

I suspect this is subjective from someone who (deliberately, knowing this would inevitably happen) skipped the first few patches, but their catch-up mechanics. I might not have crucible unlocked but at least I can get my damned weapon traits pretty quick thanks to auto-AK. Hit 110, AK 43, boom, pick up a couple green treasures in Azsuna and you've got your Concordance. It's a start. Hours, weeks, months of pointless and wasteful grinding avoided while I caught up on other games. Woohoo!
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Vankelmir View Post
    mage tower challenge
    I would agree but only for some specs. The tank and healer ones were great. The DPS ones are a shitshow in terms of balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Klingers View Post
    I'd say story, class fantasy, lots of loose plot threads from 12+ years being tied up, good time to be a long-term Warcraft fan from that perspective. I like the new PvP template system personally.
    For me, the whole "class fantasy" has been one of the biggest letdowns as an excuse for pointless pruning and making specs into something people dislike. The greatest example of this is demonology. The supposed class fantasy is a summoner of powerful demons. What ended up is summoning little imps and dogs over and over again, and casting empower like a madman.
    Last edited by corebit; 2017-10-13 at 04:03 AM.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

WF/TF, RNG sockets, and RNG legendaries that can come in any order, but with power gaps as large as the north/south pole gaps, are all the most broadly disliked things in Legion, afaik.

Besides that, my next guess would be the rigorous AP grind, and if not that, then artifact weapons as a system.

No one has mentioned it yet...

Mudmug

M+ is, in my opinion, the best feature of Legion.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    I don't think anyone in their right mind has any issue with TF/WF. It's only a negative for the 3% of us that raid Mythic, and even then it's only sometimes a problem. A quick bandaid fix to that would be capping TF just below current tier Mythic, and then allowing Mythic gear to WF. That way we wouldn't obsess over it, and it wouldn't get ruined for everyone else. The only other people who have a problem with it only don't like it because their YouTube heroes tell them so, without ever thinking how good it is for the game overall, so they're clearly not in their right mind.

Mythic+ is a pretty universally liked feature.
    I was looking for the /s but I'm not seeing one.

The only people that might LIKE the TF/WF that's currently live is the 3% of the population.