Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

Trump refuses to stand and laughs during flag ceremony.

https://shareblue.com/trump-laughs-a...military-base/

Just more proof he is just using the NFL to draw attention from other things and does not actually care about the flag disrespect being an issue.
    May 30th, 2019 - Trump admits Russia helped him get elected.

An elected Republican called for biblical law to be implemented and for all non-christians to be murdered. But it's sharia law we should be scared about right?

Republicans ran an actual Nazi for office in 2018 and he got nearly 1/3rd of the votes.

Trump referred to the bugle call as a “nice sound,” and asked Hannity if they were playing it “in honor of his ratings.”
    Please tell me this isn't real...

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    It's legit. It was a fucking embarrassment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

10+ Year Old Account
    Is that site a legit source?

Also I already knew that's how he felt, but putting it out there for the world to see is nice.

Sounds like what one might expect from draft dodgers. It's his family tradition even.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking forward to all the MMO-Champion posters who talked about how they were in military and how badly the NFL protests disrespected the troops, now trying to explain how this is perfectly okay and not in the least bit disrespectful at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think this is the perfect symbolism of his presidency. While playing a ceremony to honor our flag Trump tries to make it about himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post

Also I already knew that's how he felt, but putting it out there for the world to see is nice.
    Shareblue is generally mega left biased but others are reporting on it too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

Don't know about how legitimate the site is, but the video seemed awfully legit. If they managed to somehow fake that, I'd admit to being somewhat impressed.

It's a heavily biased site that I generally don't put too much stock in, but the story is 100% legit -

http://www.newsweek.com/after-nfl-kn...-honors-683058
    http://www.businessinsider.com/trump...lvania-2017-10

10+ Year Old Account
    There's an actual video of it happening during an interview. He literally says those things.

Not your typical politician.

The Legion of Trumpsters should be here momentarily to no doubt give us a logical explanation as to why this is totally acceptable.

Any minute now.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

10+ Year Old Account
    How long before people come in here explaining that it's the NFL players fault and that Trump is just doing what they did to show how bad it looks?
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    The Legion of Trumpsters should be here momentarily to no doubt give us a logical explanation as to why this is totally acceptable.

Any minute now.
    Nah, it'll take a couple of moments for their scripts to arrive.

10+ Year Old Account
    At least Robin Williams knew to be respectful when he didn't know what was going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    How long before people come in here explaining that it's the NFL players fault and that Trump is just doing what they did to show how bad it looks?
    I'm just waiting for them to renounce the military. It's the next logical step in excusing Trump.

It's not. It's shareblue an unironic Democrat propaganda website.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Nah, it'll take a couple of moments for their scripts to arrive.
    Of course. They need to wait until all the facts come in. I would expect no less. Should be soon though.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    Of course. They need to wait until all the facts come in. I would expect no less. Should be soon though.
    Less facts and more whatever mental gymnastics t_d/Zero Hedge/The Blaze says to go with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just waiting for them to renounce the military. It's the next logical step in excusing Trump.
    Too late, that's where the whole kneeling thing came from. It was taken from the military tradition of taking a knee at a fallen comrades funeral. Which I guess is disrespectful now...
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-