Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Well I guess that's one angle you could take. Pretend it's everyone else who made a big deal out of the situation...
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Here comes the "we just want to piss of libruls" deflection.
    Fuck policy am i rite?! They don't have any argument except hahah libs.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Here comes the "we just want to piss of libruls" deflection.
    Well what do you guys expect? Seriously, all this article is doing is pandering to the left and playing politics. I don't expect you to see it, its not even worth arguing over. You guys are suckers and you just totally buy into it while at the same time continue to call Trump and his supporters stupid and hypocrites. It just blows my mind that you liberals get on here day after day posting anti-trump threads and pretending you have some righteous morale high ground.

I mean if this makes you guys cope better from losing the election then by all means... go to town.... but when its all said done, this article is just pandering to you. Nothing I can say will change your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by bamf775 View Post
    Well what do you guys expect? Seriously, all this article is doing is pandering to the left and playing politics. I don't expect you to see it, its not even worth arguing over. You guys are suckers and you just totally buy into it while at the same time continue to call Trump and his supporters stupid and hypocrites. It just blows my mind that you liberals get on here day after day posting anti-trump threads and pretending you have some righteous morale high ground.

I mean if this makes you guys cope better from losing the election then by all means... go to town.... but when its all said done, this article is just pandering to you. Nothing I can say will change your mind.
    And next phase: You guys just aren't woke like I am.

Like a fucking clock.

What is there to defend? Watching you guys flip out over this is comical as hell though. lol
    Ah...there it is. We're running with a classic "nothing burger" defense.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

5+ Year Old Account
    What is there to defend? Watching you guys flip out over this is comical as hell though. lol
    Lol. The classic "u mad bro!" deflection when they've got nothing else.

Peppering the Nothing Burger with a dash of Righteous Indignation.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Some posters needs to get a new playbook. It's becoming far too predictable.

Hypocrisy and irony, not hard to see that.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worvon View Post
    https://shareblue.com/trump-laughs-a...military-base/

Just more proof he is just using the NFL to draw attention from other things and does not actually care about the flag disrespect being an issue.
    He's making a point. So it's okay if black nfl players don't stand but not if you're president? Ain't that hypocritical? They're both human and they're both traditionally stand up for the flag. He's performing a social experiment making people see how big of a deal it is for anyone not standing up for the flag. Only embarrassing if you're a coward.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    At least Robin Williams knew to be respectful when he didn't know what was going on.
    I can only imagine where'd we be 10 months into a Williams presidency.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread has been fairly disappointing.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    Is that site a legit source?

Also I already knew that's how he felt, but putting it out there for the world to see is nice.

Doesn't really matter as there is a video of it.

Quote Originally Posted by want my Slimjim View Post
    He's making a point. So it's okay if black nfl players don't stand but not if you're president? Ain't that hypocritical? They're both human and they're both traditionally stand up for the flag. He's performing a social experiment making people see how big of a deal it is for anyone not standing up for the flag. Only embarrassing if you're a coward.
    rofl

How many D's is the chess up to now?

Well clearly when you're as detached from reality as Trump is hypocrisy means nothing! It's a four letter word for Trump!

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    well, someone will have to explain this to people oh, it will be golden...

10+ Year Old Account
    Please tell me this isn't real...
    What.

The.

Fuck?

How is he this insanely stupid and lacking in self-awareness?

Can the site's "woke independents" please tell me how this hypocrisy is acceptable behavior for a President?

Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    Is that site a legit source?

Also I already knew that's how he felt, but putting it out there for the world to see is nice.
    Yes

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/tr...rticle/2637296
    Putin khuliyo

I can't wait for your next fictional short story, this one is riveting!

Quote Originally Posted by Mittens View Post
    It's not. It's shareblue an unironic Democrat propaganda website.
    And yet, the story was true. Look at that. Call it propaganda, still find out it's fucking true. Something you cannot say about right wing propaganda sources.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    Well clearly when you're as detached from reality as Trump is hypocrisy means nothing! It's a four letter word for Trump!
    You're detached from reality, not i

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I can't wait for your next fictional short story, this one is riveting!
    You mean reality?

Let me break this out for you since you liberals can't comprehend simple context.

NFL Players are asked to stand at attention during the national anthem along with the rest of everybody else to show "unity" as a nation before the game starts as part of NFL tradition. The fact that Trump gave his opinion on it makes no difference. By that logic you might as well criticize everyone in the media who weighed their opinion on it since 2016 when Kaepernick decided to kneel because he thinks black people are oppressed and many other ridiculous reasons.

The president was in the middle of an interview under a tarmac where when the music started and could only be heard in the background that wasn't scheduled or prepped for this particular crowd. What was he supposed to do? Stop in the middle of the interview and stand facing the flag behind the crowd? That wouldn't of been awkward at all >.<. Did he not stand because he was protesting? No, he was in the middle of a fucking interview.

You think just because their is some fantasy land connection between the two that you somehow have a valid argument to call Trump and his supporters stupid and hypocrites.

Where is the "fucking" hypocrisy? Grab a fucking mirror.