Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I invaded my own fortress and barely managed to beat my own overlord. Not sure if it's because he has strong mechanics or if it's because of Nemesis difficulty or both. That was also my first invasion overlord of anywhere available. It was crazy intense but such a good feeling when I completed it. Missed out on a gold medal :(

10+ Year Old Account
    Something has kind of been bugging me... Talion refers to Sméagol as Gollum, and Gollum himself uses the name. I thought it was Bilbo who came up with the name? I know Talion, being a Ranger of Gondor, must have been well read, but did he actually get his hands on a copy of There and Back Again?

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to say that whoever's the twat who thought that microtransactions were required to succeed in this game is an ignorant fool. Not once did I feel like I was forced into microtransactions and I've sunk almost 20 hours already. Sincerely, I think that they would've been better off not adding some into the game since they're literally useless and they would've saved quite a bit of reputation along with it.

The game itself is incredibly nice. The environments are beautiful, although I get the feeling that the first game was visually more polished. Perhaps that's the tradeoff between the scale of the game, which is humongous as opposed to the first game.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Something has kind of been bugging me... Talion refers to Sméagol as Gollum, and Gollum himself uses the name. I thought it was Bilbo who came up with the name? I know Talion, being a Ranger of Gondor, must have been well read, but did he actually get his hands on a copy of There and Back Again?
    It were his townfolk friends and family that called Smeagol "Gollum" and banished him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage BloodElf4Life View Post
    I have to say that whoever's the twat who thought that microtransactions were required to succeed in this game is an ignorant fool. Not once did I feel like I was forced into microtransactions and I've sunk almost 20 hours already. Sincerely, I think that they would've been better off not adding some into the game since they're literally useless and they would've saved quite a bit of reputation along with it.
    That's also my opinion. The MTs are so pointless that it was an unneeded PR disaster.

10+ Year Old Account
    Decided I'd have a little fun with some of my captains, picked up a poisonous assassin captain and sent him to raid a different captain's raid on ANOTHER captain's supplies. Got to the place and turned out the supply camp belonged to a defender captain who just happened to be the blood brother of the assassin I sent to kill the guy assaulting his camp. Assassin betrayed me, all three captains turned on me. RIP.

Back in my day when ever we didn't want the grind in a single-player game we used cheat codes, now that costs extra.

IDDQD!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm surprised by the sheer amount of Bruz in this game...Wasn't expecting him to be the goddamned main character

Oh, and word of advice. Get the call drake power as soon as you can. It is so worth it.

10+ Year Old Account

Hot damn the ending to the initial single player campaign is great, fighting the witch king followed by Sauron as Celembrimbor

Fuck Eltariel though.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just bought a 1080 and got a code for this, any recent 1080/Ti buyers want to trade it for their Destiny 2 code ? (on the crazy chance someone would take that deal)

It's confirmed that you have a choice of activating it in the Microsoft store or Steam.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    I just bought a 1080 and got a code for this, any recent 1080/Ti buyers want to trade it for their Destiny 2 code ? (on the crazy chance someone would take that deal)

It's confirmed that you have a choice of activating it in the Microsoft store or Steam.
    Those codes have expiration dates though. So be careful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    Those codes have expiration dates though. So be careful.
    Mine expires Jan 4th 2018. If it's time-based then there should still be at least a month left on the Destiny 2 keys since it was the previous promotion and the SoW promotion only ran for about 4-5 weeks.

I have so little interest in this game I'd even trade it for a game that's half its price.
    Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2017-10-13 at 09:28 AM.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Mine expires Jan 4th 2018. If it's time-based then there should still be at least a month left on the Destiny 2 keys since it was the previous promotion and the SoW promotion only ran for about 4-5 weeks.

I have so little interest in this game I'd even trade it for a game that's half its price.
    My colleague ordered 6 of them for BTC mining purposes and the key expired after 1 month. I actually got one 2 days after it expired.

10+ Year Old Account
    My colleague ordered 6 of them for BTC mining purposes and the key expired after 1 month. I actually got one 2 days after it expired.
    Which promotion ?

It'd be silly to think different promotions share the same date, so it has to be just a few months after it begins so I figured I'd take a chance with people who got one during the Destiny 2 promotion.

https://i.imgur.com/vEIzx1T.jpg

Which promotion ?

It'd be silly to think different promotions share the same date, so it has to be just a few months after it begins so I figured I'd take a chance with people who got one during the Destiny 2 promotion.

https://i.imgur.com/vEIzx1T.jpg
    The Destiny 2 promotion.
    - Obviously I'm not sure if the rules differ per nation. It was in the Netherlands.

All I'm saying is; Keep a close eye on that expiration ate.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Destiny 2 promotion.
    Did either of you try to contact customer support ?

Did either of you try to contact customer support ?
    Didn't bother :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't bother :P
    You should try, and if you happen to not care about D2 then perhaps a trade could be arranged ?

You should try, and if you happen to not care about D2 then perhaps a trade could be arranged ?
    Already purchased the game, sorry.

Spent 5 hours building up a nemesis and follower in the nemesis forge but they didn't carry over when i started a new shadow of war game, is there something i'm missing?