Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    These women are such piranhas. They smell a little blood in the water and then all swarm the target together. Its just one big money grab. I don't like Weinstein, he is Democrat scrum, but come on. "Oh he jerked off infront of me 10 years ago and he is big and rich so I was scared" If you cared so much you should have done something then and there. All these women just swarm him now as a cash grab. The woman with Ben Affleck is even worse. She is clearly not upset or uncomfortable and admits she sat in his lap before... yet now it offended her because she decided she could use more cash in the bank. These poor men are being unfairly targeted and exploited by these cash hungry bitches.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    These women are such piranhas. They smell a little blood in the water and then all swarm the target together. Its just one big money grab. I don't like Weinstein, he is Democrat scrum, but come on. "Oh he jerked off infront of me 10 years ago and he is big and rich so I was scared" If you cared so much you should have done something then and there. All these women just swarm him now as a cash grab. The woman with Ben Affleck is even worse. She is clearly not upset or uncomfortable and admits she sat in his lap before... yet now it offended her because she decided she could use more cash in the bank. These poor men are being unfairly targeted and exploited by these cash hungry bitches.
    Not the same woman. Brush up on your reading comprehension instead of getting sucked in by shitty articles.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Even more interesting is that roses Twitter account has been suspended for breaking their t&c s but trump threatening to destroy a country doesn't get his account suspended?
    The rules apply to whomever they find convenient smh. Classic gate-keeping.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Deleted
    HA! Don't expect Trump to apologise for grabbing them by the pussy though. He is a class act! /rolleyes

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Not the same woman. Brush up on your reading comprehension instead of getting sucked in by shitty articles.
    Ok, just read up on it. THREE year ago he grabbed her butt as he was moving by her, did she do anything about it then? No. Only now to be a whiny band wagon jumper does she do it. If it was that bad she should have smacked him upside the head then and there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    I disagree with all of this. It's the same types over and over.
    Then you are either delusional or ignorant.

-

It's like the Michael Jackson case, all those so called raped kids got exposed by shrinks and polygraph tests.
    Or like the Bill Cosby case, there were like 20 of them, only one got through, the rest got exposed.

It will be no different for Harvey, he's still a filthy pig though.
    Last edited by mmoc925aeb179c; 2017-10-13 at 02:10 AM.

Rose McGowan is retarded.