Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Question Questions youd like someone to ask a blizzcon panel

They do Q&As there. Maybe some here will attend and want to ask a question but cant think of one. Drop some ideas here.

My question: did sylvanas REALLY get resurrected at icecrown or is someone else posing as her? Sometimes writers pull a bait and switch and write a scene to make you think you saw something but you really didnt. We saw the valkyr make her an offer, we saw SOMEONE using sylvanas' body right afterwards, but we never actually saw her resurrection.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Will Paladins ever get Hammer of Wrath back? We don't feel right without it, it's one of our most iconic abilities, and it had been with us since vanilla.

This is important... Our discord is even named after it... Please, give it back to us.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2017-10-13 at 01:10 AM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Will Paladins ever get Hammer of Wrath back? We don't feel right without it, it's one of our most iconic abilities, and it's been with us since vanilla.

This is important.
    One of mine would be very similar. When are Hunters getting Aspect of the Hawk/Pack, etc. back? It was 1 thing that helped make the Hunters interesting.
    World of Warcraft (Retail): Frostmourne - Alliance
    World of Warcraft (Classic): Remulos - Alliance

Functions Question;

Will the Premade Group Finder tool be improved? Grossly abused by constant realm hoppers and especially bots, and are a complete nuisance.

Solution: Add a sub-function to the auto invite to only invite people in the same sub-zone (area) as the host. Would completely cut the abusers for people just wanting to get their WQs and dailies done.

5+ Year Old Account
    How much they invest on improoving game's performance? There are something important about that in the future?

Legion is very bad optimized (acceptable, but bad).
    Last edited by Aldo Hawk; 2017-10-13 at 01:31 AM. Reason: Grammar corrector trolling

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

10+ Year Old Account
    "Why Garrisons? You couldn't have been that blind. Shipyards? Really? Sunk cost fallacy? We're not going to get another 14 months of sweet fuck-all content in the live game are we? You will ship something using re-used art assets as a backup plan in case the next expansion development runs overtime won't you? You're not going to arbitrarily gut and re-work every single class and spec in the game from the ground up once again, adding months of development time will you?"
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

When they're gonna merge or connect more realms. cause theres alot of unbalanced servers out there, or just straight up dead servers.

What is Traveler Pepe traveling for?

Nostalrius questions
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    Nostalrius questions
    We don't need questions about pirate servers.

When will Mages get new animations for Blink and Portals?

7+ Year Old Account
    I don’t know. I’d figure out how to word that I think the mission table makes me wish I could go do the things my followers were doing, rather than waiting for a timer to tick down.

Have you ever thought about an expansion-agnostic account-wide Collector's Hall, which gets new rooms added in each future expansion to hold new archaeology solves, has a library to store books read in the game, and has a wing dedicated to raid memorabilia/viewing old cutscenes/queuing for old LFR?

15+ Year Old Account
    Dont got one, but i know there will be some dweller asking if were getting fidget spinners in next expansion or some other useless question.
    Like the dude that asked if there would be bacon in legion
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Will Paladins ever get Hammer of Wrath back? We don't feel right without it, it's one of our most iconic abilities, and it had been with us since vanilla.

This is important... Our discord is even named after it... Please, give it back to us.
    If anyone is goin to ask a question, i support this ^^^^ or anything about bringing back pruned-class-flavour abilities.

Hammer of Wrath was THE paladin spell :<

10+ Year Old Account
    Guaranteed another hunter will ask about Eyes of the Beast like every Blizzcon.

What their follow up on official classic servers are.

Plus they stopped doing fan walk-up questions on WoW related stuff during Q&A. Instead they bring in cringe moments like Panser to read up already read-through and handpicked questions which is basically about nothing.
    Last edited by Tome; 2017-10-13 at 07:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The list is long, this is just some of them, not actual order of priority.

1.: Legacy / Classic servers, will there be any final notice about classic/legacy servers so people can stop their hopes?

2.: Transmogrification updates, are we going to see more types, or loosen the rules on the 'silly' lock out?

3.: Roleplay recognition, are we going to see the sharding system disabled so that people from the same server has priority to see each other before seeing phased over people from other servers?.

4.: Roleplay recognition, are we going to see old/outdated items have loosened rules? Like the WoD BoA Tents.

5.: Character models and mechanics, are we going to see updates in model animations to animations like 'Idle' and attack stances?

6.: Lore and zone, will we see Suramar City as a phase to be actually used by the Horde and Alliance?

7.: Character progression and development, are we going to see more class quests and cosmetic setups?

8.: World Content, are we going to have more setups like the Argus specified buffs (Warframe etc etc).
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Tome View Post
    Plus they stopped doing fan walk-up questions on WoW related stuff during Q&A. Instead they bring in cringe moments like Panser to read up already read-through and handpicked questions which is basically about nothing.
    Yeah if it's just that i'll stop buying the virtual ticket, f**k that with a hot knife damn it.
    Intel i7-10700k | ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F GAMING
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080 Ti | 2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400Mhz
    A-Data SSD SP920 256GB | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm | NZXT Kraken x62
    Fractal Design Define R6 TG | be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q
    Razer: Blackwidow Elite | Basilisk Ultimate | Nari Ultimate| Firefly | NZXT Hue+

Quote Originally Posted by Xelium View Post
    One of mine would be very similar. When are Hunters getting Aspect of the Hawk/Pack, etc. back? It was 1 thing that helped make the Hunters interesting.
    Im glad aspect of the dazed is gone. The hunter community didnt know how to use it and would end up slowing everyone down with it, They got it taken away from them for good reason.