Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    This was pretty dumb. Was more a sign of ignorance than willful disrespect. Hillary's still not President, so working as intended.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    Trump just triggered the liberal bunch.
    Wow, that is some cognitive dissonance working overtime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Putin-Chan View Post
    Can y'all stop trying to convince Slimjim that the civil war was about slavery, literally every single thread he posts in devolves into it, he's clearly beyond saving. Same thing with Hammerfest and basic science.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't convince it that it's not going to make it gay.
    I'm saving the quote in bold, just so you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    And you guys say that Liberals are the ones trying to erase history...
    Never ceases to make me laugh watching historical revisionists say "you can't erase history!".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    You're one of those "state's rights"-people, aren't you?
    Except when it comes to gun control, in that case fuck the states, they need to listen to the decree of the federal government.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    It seems as if "HAHAHAHAHA LIBERALS BE TRIGGERED" is the default response for Trump being a dumbass and embarrassing himself and every deplorable he represents.

Why?

I can only guess. Probably because admitting Trump is a massive embarrassment to them and the country is too painful.
    Projection. It's what they would have done if Trump lost the election, so they can't imagine someone else acting any differently.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Except when it comes to gun control, in that case fuck the states, they need to listen to the decree of the federal government.
    And marijuana!

Ha-ha. GG

Dey disrespected our flag by kneeling and I am mad as hell!

I bet you were "triggered" for entire past week

- - - Updated - - -

People need to lay off the shock factor. People who support Trump (or any other candidate) only see "facts" when it suits their agenda.

Mob is right. You can't mob Trump out, you need to take a chill pill and let it go.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    This was pretty dumb. Was more a sign of ignorance than willful disrespect. Hillary's still not President, so working as intended.
    That's what "families" of terrorists say. "They are not real Moslem"!

I guess it is all about timing. isn't it? I bet Trump will unleash atleast couple more tweets about NFL and respecting the flag while you rush in to defend him?

Thank god he is not "evil", just a Dotard

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    I would like to take this moment to congratulate Slimjim as being the only MMOC poster (that I am aware of) who has his own Reddit thread dedicated to him:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ShitAmerica...erate_by_soul/
    This might be the greatest thing I've ever seen on this forum!

- - - Updated - - -

Ha-ha. GG
    Congratulations, your stooge is a hypocrite. I guess that's "winning"
    Putin khuliyo

Ha-ha. GG

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/827026278154776576/mYnx19QN.jpg[/IM]
    Weird how football players triggered everyone breaking their arm trying to jack Trump off.

It's far worse when a PRESIDENT doesn't do it than some random fuck all ball players.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    This isn't even something people are getting triggered over. Just look through this thread. Everyone is laughing at how much of a hypocrite and laughing stock he is.
    I would also say being borderline embarrassed by the fucking moron is part of the emotional response.

Only people getting triggered are right-wingers who literally go out with torches and weapons to protest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Every day on the tele at the gym locker room I have to watch "Judge" Jeanine and the 5 stooges of FOX news (one of them is usually reasonable) lose their goddamn mind over people kneeling in protest. To say they fancy gobbling up Trump's nutsack is an understatement.

Then stuff like this happens and literally not a single peep out of them. The fact that these same people constantly accuse everyone else but themselves as being polarizing is unbelievable.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

He will know doubt scream 'FAKE NEWS' and he knows this will be forgotten about by his legion of sycophants!

Well, it's good to know he no longer gets to complain about the NFL, and that all the "they disrespected my flag" folks have a new target for their anger. I'll wait for them to come along and scream about how angry they are.

Any second now...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bamf775 View Post
    Well what do you guys expect? Seriously, all this article is doing is pandering to the left and playing politics. I don't expect you to see it, its not even worth arguing over. You guys are suckers and you just totally buy into it while at the same time continue to call Trump and his supporters stupid and hypocrites. It just blows my mind that you liberals get on here day after day posting anti-trump threads and pretending you have some righteous morale high ground.

I mean if this makes you guys cope better from losing the election then by all means... go to town.... but when its all said done, this article is just pandering to you. Nothing I can say will change your mind.
    Adorable...

Sure, you guys get pissed when black people kneel, but try and deflect when your guy pulls the same hypocritical shit.

It's fine, everyone already knows that you are all a bunch of hypocrites, and the outrage over the NFL was complete bullshit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by want my Slimjim View Post
    He's making a point. So it's okay if black nfl players don't stand but not if you're president? Ain't that hypocritical? They're both human and they're both traditionally stand up for the flag. He's performing a social experiment making people see how big of a deal it is for anyone not standing up for the flag. Only embarrassing if you're a coward.
    Well, I'm sorry that you are so upset that those black players are no longer in chains.

- - - Updated - - -

He's not as dumb as you think he is he is doing this for a reason to make a point
    Is the point that he, and his supporters are complete fucking hypocrites? Yeah, we already know.

- - - Updated - - -

I take it back this is the real reason here. We need to start creating measures to prevent liberals from gaining a foothold in running this country if they keep jumping to conclusions like this.
    Maybe you should try and enslave them. Or, since you are a Nazi supporter who loves Mein Kampf, maybe you can just kill them all.

10+ Year Old Account
    It seems increasingly clear that Trump supporters don't actually have the ability to form their own opinion, relying entirely on what Fox news tells them to get angry about or what Trump tweets about.

Its not documented. And yeah is that smart. He attended to one of the more expensive Universites. It's also what made him president he made people hear what they want to hear.
    You are admitting to willful ignorance and cognitive dissonance...

You do realize that, don't you?

Do as I say, not as I do certainly applies to Trump.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mittens View Post
    It's not. It's shareblue an unironic Democrat propaganda website.
    http://www.businessinsider.com/trump...lvania-2017-10

There's one legit source.

I had to look it up, I was sure it'd be satire......

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Yes, he should have. Reposting this from earlier in the thread http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post47575436

I would have voted for Robin Williams for president.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I wonder if she ever visits Jisreal. It’s like Isreal, but for Jews.

Deleted
    So did his supporters defend this yet

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    So did his supporters defend this yet
    Does repeating 'it's not the same' and 'fake news' count as defending? Someone did say it was worth it to piss off liberals. Hillary was blamed as welll... I think all bases are covered.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Does repeating 'it's not the same' and 'fake news' count as defending? Someone did say it was worth it to piss off liberals. Hillary was blamed as welll... I think all bases are covered.
    Pretty sure shillary emailed trump and told him to do it. It always has to do with her emails.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..