Page 1 of 14
... LastLast

Exclamation Blizzard ban wave on bot/cr users

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...n_wave_101217/

I love when this happens. GG Blizzard.

Sad about guilds who lost some of their core members 'feelsbadman'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonthor View Post
    Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...n_wave_101217/

I love when this happens. GG Blizzard.
    Ah, it is trash day again, I see? Great!

Sad about guilds who lost some of their core members 'feelsbadman'.
    Nope, no sadness from here. They could just not do it.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    If you play a game and have a need for cheating, maybe you should find an easier game?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Well that explains why the game took ages to log in, and was randomly lagging yesterday.

Ban wave = DDOS from angry babies. QQ.

Expecting to see the usual "i was ban but i dint do nuffink wrong!" posts any minute now, from people who know full well they've been botting but seem to think they can get enough support to get nasty Blizzard to reverse it...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    Well that explains why the game took ages to log in, and was randomly lagging yesterday.

Expecting to see the usual "i was ban but i dint do nuffink wrong!" posts any minute now, from people who know full well they've been botting but seem to think they can get enough support to get nasty Blizzard to reverse it...
    But, those posts are always entertaining!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post

Oh, it'll come. People who got hit by false positives will be able to get it fixed though..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Oh, it'll come. People who got hit by false positives will be able to get it fixed though..
    Of course, if there is no guilt then there shouldn't be a problem to appeal and set for a possible scan.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Of course, if there is no guilt then there shouldn't be a problem to appeal and set for a possible scan.

Seems like it was "Rotation bots" that were hit most.
    Reading through this is hilarious XD

Quoting " Our frost mage could benefit from this.
    925 ilevel. 300k dps. "

ROFL

Damn, didn't know you could do all that shit with a 3rd party program. I'm 1000 times more grateful towards Blizzard for keeping the use so low and punishing people using this kind of software. Suddenly the subscription cost looks almost too low. Amazing Blizzard, just amazing!
    Well met!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    Man even if Blizzard gave players bars of gold, they would complain that they were too heavy.

Good salt from botters/cheaters is always welcome.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don’t feel bad or happy it’s part of the game do your job. Take it and adapt be present of mind.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like it was "Rotation bots" that were hit most.
    Reading through this is hilarious XD

Quoting " Our frost mage could benefit from this.
    925 ilevel. 300k dps. "

ROFL
    I saw some of the comments, made me laugh.

Deleted
    i got banned but i didnt cheat wtf i gonna sue blizzard

Has it been half a year already? Blizzard sure take their time with taking out the trash.

5+ Year Old Account
    ppl know its against the ToS and do it anyway = lel you know it was coming.

kids new to the game who wanna go fast and download this stuff to try it out = feel a bit sorry for them, but even programs like this say 'warning: you will probs get banned for this. srsly. its against the rules. you SURE you wanna download this? like, REALLY REALLY sure? okay have fun.'

A nice bit of cleaning to sweep away all the cheaters is always a good thing!

No doubt we will get the usual 'OH MY ACCOUNT WAS BANNED OH WOE IS ME' threads soon!

Out of interest what is EWT? That guy was on about?
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2017-10-13 at 09:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by madeupname666 View Post
    A nice bit of cleaning to sweep away all the cheaters is always a good thing!

No doubt we will get the usual 'OH MY ACCOUNT WAS BANNED OH WOE IS ME' threads soon!

Out of interest what is EWT? That guy was on about?
    From the thread on reddit it seems to be a Fishing/Gathering/Morpher tool (EWT short for Easy WoW Toolbox).

I'm not sure what a morpher is, but I think it might be related to transmog.

From the thread on reddit it seems to be a Fishing/Gathering/Morpher tool (EWT short for Easy WoW Toolbox).

I'm not sure what a morpher is, but I think it might be related to transmog.
    Ah i see ok thanks