Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    It's a war dude and they are our enemy. Just as you can't "pray the gay" away you can't fix terrorists and the evil in the world. You can only cut it short by killing them before they kill you.
    Not shitting on the middle East for 50 years would have helped us out.

Of course it's too late to take that death and destruction back now, so the middle East is a tricky spot to deal with.

Here's a clue to how to improve it... the west needs to stop propping up hideous dictators, overthrowing democracies and enabling the murder of civvies and children.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Like I said, bad luck for him.

Fortunately for the rest of us we don't have to worry about his bad luck having consequences that could affect us.
    That's right because murdering kiddies in the middle East has worked out well for us so far.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    The sad thing is, you're just as brainwashed as the kids you claim to defend - do you even know how many innocent people in the east have died do to the UK? I'm gonna give you a clue, it rhymes with hero. We're not perfect, but if you seriously think we as a people and nation are comparable to ISIS, then you really need to do a bit of growing up mate - it's this mentality that allows ISIS to even exist.
    You are fucking delusional. Research some of the atrocious things the UK and it's allies have perpetrated in the middle East and get back to me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post

Of course it's too late to take that death and destruction back now, so the middle East is a tricky spot to deal with.

Here's a clue to how to improve it... the west needs to stop propping up hideous dictators, overthrowing democracies and enabling the murder of civvies and children.
    I've tried pointing this out before but this type of individual just doesn't care. I don't think it is an ignorance issue. They have the ability to just shut out information which conflicts with their worldview.

Nationalism/patriotism is very similar to belonging to a religous cult in that respect, these people live in a bubble of hermetically sealed bubble of unreallity and react aggressively to any challenge to their belief system. Ironically, much as I imagine people in ISIS do.

Deleted
    Not at all.

I'd like some fairness and consistency that's all.

- - - Updated - - -

Just get the fuck out of here you closet Nazi.

- - - Updated - - -

Antifa fight Nazis. Is that really hard to understand?
    The end justifies the means? you say?
    Or does that only apply to you anre your likeminded ombres?
    Antifa fights everybody they disagree with. Pretty much like the nazis but they arent closet about it.
    Antifa are closet fascist, get over it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    In WW2 we bombed tank factories, it wasn't soldiers on the production line.

Fair game IMO, if you're working as part of an army/military force/terrorist force then you should expect to be targeted by it's enemies even if you're not personally firing a gun.
    You are a clown. In ww2 we couldn't get a bomb within 15 miles of a target. So we gave up on that and deliberated targeted civilians. Fire bombing dresden cologne Hamburg etc etc.

The us killed hundreds of thousands with nuclear weapons. I'm sure they got a couple of tank factories though.

Read some fucking history before you embarrass yourself further.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by krigsmaskin View Post
    Antifa fights everybody they disagree with. Pretty much like the nazis but they arent closet about it.
    Your ability to invert reality in your own mind is actually impressive. Now explain to me how black is white.

Deleted
    Antifa are anti facists.

There's not a lot else to say except keep voting trump.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    You are a clown. In ww2 we couldn't get a bomb within 15 miles of a target.
    I love the way you begin by insulting me, then post nonsense to try and refute the facts in my post XD

Yes it was possible to target specific areas/complexes with bombs in WW2, hence the targeting of tank/plane/munition factories I referenced.

we gave up on that and deliberated targeted civilians. Fire bombing dresden cologne Hamburg etc etc.
    The two are not linked, targeting tank/plane/munition factories and targeting civilian populations were two different actions (and in both cases something the enemy did first).

The us killed hundreds of thousands with nuclear weapons.
    This is a bit OT.

Read some fucking history before you embarrass yourself further.
    Careful I think you can actually break the internet with those levels of irony XD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    In WW2 we bombed tank factories, it wasn't soldiers on the production line.

Fair game IMO, if you're working as part of an army/military force/terrorist force then you should expect to be targeted by it's enemies even if you're not personally firing a gun.
    Pretty much.

- - - Updated - - -

Antifa are anti facists.

There's not a lot else to say except keep voting trump.
    So, when you use fascist methods againts your opponents...it makes you anti fascist?

Deleted
    Pretty much.
    Except alot of those bombed in factories were PoW

10+ Year Old Account
    Same as I do everyone else; who?
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    Your ability to invert reality in your own mind is actually impressive. Now explain to me how black is white.
    While thank you!

And i dont know know, maybe if you get color vision?

Isis have tons of child soldiers as you can see in many videos where they use them as executioners even toddlers, so if its anyone fult if they get killed its isis, they also like to keep them close to stop air strikes against them, not working so good for them though

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.

- - - Updated - - -

That's right because murdering kiddies in the middle East has worked out well for us so far.

- - - Updated - - -

You are fucking delusional. Research some of the atrocious things the UK and it's allies have perpetrated in the middle East and get back to me.
    Well you’re not going to deal with the problem by letting him grow up and bomb us.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Except alot of those bombed in factories were PoW
    Many were french, i mean maybe they were POW?
    But Franche in their treaty with Germany sign on to send workers to German factories.

Deleted
    Well you’re not going to deal with the problem by letting him grow up and bomb us.
    Yeah that thing we've been doing for sixteen years that made the problem substantially worse, that will work. More petrol on the bonfire, that'll put it out!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    Yeah that thing we've been doing for sixteen years that made the problem substantially worse, that will work. More petrol on the bonfire, that'll put it out!
    So what, let ISIS expand and take over more and more of the Middle East, growing in power and becoming more of a threat to the West by the day?

No thanks, I’d rather keep on sending drones to kill them and their brainwashed kids.

What the West needs to do is stop overthrowing proper governments like when we helped those rebels in Syria because we didn’t like Assad, that’s the kind of thing we need to stop doing.

Assad isn’t a threat to us, but ISIS is.

This is a response to the various people in this thread asking why a woman would join ISIS, despite all the sexist baggage that comes along with that.

I am going to suggest the radical idea that she converted to Wahhabi Islam because she thought the ideas contained within were true. For whatever reason, she genuinely believed that living in the west outside of Islamic Law would lead to her soul burning in hell for eternity, and that the only way to reach paradise was total subservience to God and the Islamic State.

I cannot answer what she found compelling enough about these iron age myths to determine that they were most likely true. That is a much more complicated question about human nature.

Deleted
    So what, let ISIS expand and take over more and more of the Middle East, growing in power and becoming more of a threat to the West by the day?

No thanks, I’d rather keep on sending drones to kill them and their brainwashed kids.
    The reason ISIS exist is primarily from publicity generated by the collateral damage caused by the use of air strikes in Iraq and Syria.

Every time you blow up a wedding party by mistake you radicalize hundreds of extended family members. You also generate hundreds of thousands, maybe millions of dollars, in donations to radical groups when al-jazeera beam those pictures around the world.

You people have never understood this. Your blind, ugly stupid rage and hatred is not only repulsive: it is extremely counter-productive.

You would think after sixteen years when radical Jihadis numbered no more than a few hundred globally, to a situation where they have a significant presence in more than a dozen countries, that you people would get it. Your insatiable appetite for blood blinds you to everything.

Deleted

What the West needs to do is stop overthrowing proper governments like when we helped those rebels in Syria because we didn’t like Assad, that’s the kind of thing we need to stop doing.

Assad isn’t a threat to us, but ISIS is.
    We really do.

Look at Libya.

It´s worse now than under Gaddafi

Deleted
    We really do.

Look at Libya.

It´s worse now than under Gaddafi
    Gaddafi was actually a pretty good leader. Generous social programs better than most places in Europe, let alone the US. State grants for housing, starting a business, education etc. This in Africa of all places.

He was brutal and tortured people. No excuse for that. On the other hand he wasn't particulary brutal by international standards, and given that there were a bunch of radical jihadis ready to take over and fuck up the country you'd think the right-wingers would actually approve of that.