Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The main hub of the Chromie scenario takes place in the future, in her own words. The Legion is still a threat there, trying to kill her with the Nightmare, Void Lords, and Scourge. That's pretty much the only lead we have, and we don't know how far into the future the scenario takes place.

Demons will probably pop up as enemies and occasional tenuous allies (like Valzuun, or the DH/Warlock order hall champions). The Legion may still be a thing, as well, but without the leadership or organization it has now. Demons will still be around to be annoying, they still have the idea to wipe out life in the universe instead of the Void Lords corrupting everything.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    we already know what will happen:.............
    [/spoiler]
    I see what you did there

Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    Lots of big-name demons didn't die in the Twisting Nether (Tichondrius, Hakkar the Houndmaster, Mannoroth, etc) so we definitely haven't seen the last of the Legion's remnants.

Theoretically, anyway. It really depends on if Blizzard remembers they still exist.
    Mannoroth is likely cutting his wrists, Tich is likely saying "fuck it" with the Legion (Cause, he died twice), and Hakkar must've run out of beasts.

- - - Updated - - -

Mal'ganis, however? He likely saw us gain the Ashbringer, hence him getting pissed, and saying "Fuck it". He's likely gone.

I think they will all get cleanse and become our friends. A succubus in every home, void lord butlers and so forth.

Deleted
    i mean the lich king was created to be a pawn of the legion but they early lost control of it

7+ Year Old Account
    My biggest problem is that after this expansion, the people of Azeroth really just won't be scared of the idea of demons. Yes, they are deadly and they can cause a lot of damage... but not only have we survived several Legion attacks, but now we've even defeated them on their home world and dealt with their leader. Azeroth won't be scared of them anymore since they know the demons can be beaten. x_x

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    we already know what will happen:
    Needs more "YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!!1!" I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    How about this?
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

I think the demons will just go the way of the scourge and just be a minor nuisance here and there but not be real threat to anyone except a tribe of murlocs and furbolgs

Quote Originally Posted by madeupname666 View Post
    I think the demons will just go the way of the scourge and just be a minor nuisance here and there but not be real threat to anyone except a tribe of murlocs and furbolgs
    I beg to differ

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    And speech about how he sacrificed everything. And what has Velen given?

10+ Year Old Account
    They'll be back. I bet some demons will still want to destroy us.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Given how miserable legion is, i wonder what heights (or maybe bottom) of pathetic will unorganised demons reach.

Now is the time of demon's self reflection also known as Burning Depression.

They'll all move to Pandaria and start drinking their sorrows and question what went wrong and how they lost even though they have every possible advantage on us.

After years of thinking, they'll petition Blizzard to become playable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    Now is the time of demon's self reflection also known as Burning Depression.

They'll all move to Pandaria and start drinking their sorrows and question what went wrong and how they lost even though they have every possible advantage on us.

After years of thinking, they'll petition Blizzard to become playable.
    And in pandaria, while avin'a'bru they will encounter entity that eclipses even sargeras. And new, muddier legion will be born. Just as it was planned all those years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    And in pandaria, while avin'a'bru they will encounter entity that eclipses even sargeras. And new, muddier legion will be born. Just as it was planned all those years ago.
    Must admit that Mud Legion or Mugging Legion sounds pretty dope.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Mal'ganis, however? He likely saw us gain the Ashbringer, hence him getting pissed, and saying "Fuck it". He's likely gone.
    He probably realized the Legion is losing and nope'd the fuck out.

Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    He probably realized the Legion is losing and nope'd the fuck out.
    Imagine this:

Mal'ganis: The heroes are on Argus? OHHH YEEEAAHHH! TIME TO HAVE MY MOME--

*Sees the Champions defeat Argus, while also helping out with Sargeras' imprisonment*

Mal'ganis: ........Yyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeaaahhhhhh.......

*Mal'ganis blows himself up*

Mal'ganis: No.

*Mal'ganis dies*