Thread: Oh my fuck

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    Why the fuck is the frost mage mage tower challenge so fucking bugged?
    -Falling through the floor with blink
    -The sword guy falling through the floor
    - Falling semi underground and being unable to move with blink
    It's not the challenge, is Blink itself, that is the buggiest ability in the game.

I've seen the bugs in the frost challenge, for me I could mostly avoid them by staying closer to the middle of the platform (on the flat surface). Going close to the edges made him bug out serveral times.

Quote Originally Posted by otyknip View Post
    Fixing grammar is the best you can do? If you are going to do that, at least put SOME commas now and then ;- )

Anyway, on topic - maybe im bragging, maybe im not, but Im gonna say it for 4th time, cAuse you and the guys above you clearly missed it - I havent seen any bugs in any of the three. And, if with 930 gear, that you SHOULD get in no more than 3 weeks of the new patch, you cant do that - you are simply bad at the game, or at least with this class. Dont blame it on some imaginary bugs, that may or may not happen 0.014% of the tries ( about once every 7000 tries).

Rechecking now, you are only attacking me completely offtopic, I was sure you are the whiner, who made this thread, why are you so mad, that Im better than you? There is, for sure, more than one people who is better than you, dont get mad. Get better.
    As someone who has completed the Twins challenge on four different classes (Yeah, my cock is bigger than yours) They most certainly can bug out. Whether its running beneath the map, teleporting to you instantly or resetting itself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoloid View Post
    As someone who has completed the Twins challenge on four different classes (Yeah, my cock is bigger than yours) They most certainly can bug out. Whether its running beneath the map, teleporting to you instantly or resetting itself.
    Hey, dont brag here, cAuse mushi the baddie will come to call you out.

Can you send me your video of resetting itself?

The Arcane one is shit and boring AF. There's rune that spawn in the middle around a big circle and you have to step on them so they don't explode. But the big circle is elevated, making blink bug almost every time when trying to blink from one rune to another. So I left because I don't support bad design.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjDL_lsU1C0 Not my video but here's the challenge being a PoS

Again skill isn't the issue, it's your shitty attitude, at least Mongoloid has enough sense to understand what the topic is about. The most shocking part is you don't even know if I actually have it or not, I never said I did or didn't I just said that the topic has nothing to do with your pathetic attempts to garner praise from a bunch of people who don't give a fuck about your skill level. The reason I called you out is because your post was so ham-fisted and blatant.

If only a thousandth of that skill (which you've provided zero evidence for) could translate into intelligence and social skills you might be able to hold a conversation with another human being.

You claim to be a good mage yet you don't know about the blink bug that's existed since vanilla wow 13 years ago ... LOL.
    Last edited by deadman1; 2017-10-13 at 03:18 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    Again skill isn't the issue, it's your shitty attitude, at least Mongoloid has enough sense to understand what the topic is about. The most shocking part is you don't even know if I actually have it or not, I never said I did or didn't I just said that the topic has nothing to do with your pathetic attempts to garner praise from a bunch of people who don't give a fuck about your skill level. The reason I called you out is because your post was so ham-fisted and blatant.

If only a thousandth of that skill (which you've provided zero evidence for) could translate into intelligence and social skills you might be able to hold a conversation with another human being.

You claim to be a good mage yet you don't know about the blink bug that's existed since vanilla wow 13 years ago ... LOL.
    There is problem with blink, but bosses disapear and mage tower reset? Nope.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjDL_lsU1C0 Not my video but here's the challenge being a PoS
    Sorry, but thats not mage blinking, that is some macro not working properly or/and language change. As someone, whos first language is not english, I have 3 different keyboards, and if I change the language - same thing happens, your targeted enemie cant be attacked. alt+shift (or whatever you have it binded) fixed that. Yet to see an actual bug, caused by blink.

- - - Updated - - -

Gonna wait abit longer for you to find such a video, as it seems, your 'big cock' is only a myth ;- ))

Even better, as you have so many completed chalanges, link me your video of bugging couse of blink and boss reset, not some random foreigner (like me) with different language settings not being able to attack

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Difficulty from easiest to hardest

Frost < Fire < Arcane
    Didn't tried arcane yet, but I guess this realy is gear dependent. Tried fire when it came out and had a really hard time with 900gs. It looked like I had no chance at putting out the numbers required for it. Did frost with the same gear and could atleast do some progress since kiting is something I could improve, P2 is pretty easy, P3 got hard with "bursting hands" and kiting at the same time, but could be done. Still could not finished it until I got a solid 910+GS.

Fire I had not the feeling I did a solid progress with playing things better, since I just could not do the numbers required.

And Yeah frost is bugged, the reset happens a lot for me. But kiting him through the pool was something I took advantage of, since the movement was slowed through the terrain clipping.

And Guys, could you quit this stupid vendetta of yours? You are mages, not warrios who require an int buff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcadeBit View Post
    And Guys, could you quit this stupid vendetta of yours? You are mages, not warrios who require an int buff.
    You are somehow correct, however Im yet to see any evidence of those BUGS. All I see is some whiners, who are attacking me personally. I started in my first post - no BUGS (keeping the sarcasm caps up there), 3 more people backed me up and two of the whiner OP's friends jumped to attack me with claims about their big cocks (sad thing there) and no evidence of any bugs. That is like 2 days now, still waiting.

10+ Year Old Account
    @otyknip, You are a complete egotistical douche >_> No one gives two fucks about your attempts. If there is a bug or glitch or problem then it should be fixed. That's it, nothing else needs to be said or added. People complete the challenges at different rates. Whether it takes someone 1-5 attempts or someone 50-100 or more, the fact is you can experience that bug/glitch/error in any of those attempts therefore it should be fixed.

Now please get off your disgusting high horse, leave your ego and attitude out of this unless this is the only place in life where you can feel somewhat good about yourself ~_~

You are somehow correct, however Im yet to see any evidence of those BUGS. All I see is some whiners, who are attacking me personally. I started in my first post - no BUGS (keeping the sarcasm caps up there), 3 more people backed me up and two of the whiner OP's friends jumped to attack me with claims about their big cocks (sad thing there) and no evidence of any bugs. That is like 2 days now, still waiting.
    I've never once talked to the OP and the cock remark was me sarcastically mocking you. And no, I don't have any videos because I don't record myself playing WoW - doesn't mean the bugs don't exist. Besides, if I was so eager to prove my big cock, wouldn't I brag about how I completed the challenges with no skill or effort required? What would be the point in me complaining about a bug if it doesn't exist yet I've done the challenges any way?

Fixing grammar is the best you can do? If you are going to do that, at least put SOME commas now and then ;- )

Anyway, on topic - maybe im bragging, maybe im not, but Im gonna say it for 4th time, cAuse you and the guys above you clearly missed it - I havent seen any bugs in any of the three. And, if with 930 gear, that you SHOULD get in no more than 3 weeks of the new patch, you cant do that - you are simply bad at the game, or at least with this class. Dont blame it on some imaginary bugs, that may or may not happen 0.014% of the tries ( about once every 7000 tries).

Rechecking now, you are only attacking me completely offtopic, I was sure you are the whiner, who made this thread, why are you so mad, that Im better than you? There is, for sure, more than one people who is better than you, dont get mad. Get better.
    Stop being an idiot. No one cares about the Fire/Arcane one, it doesn't have any known bugs and is not the topic of this discussion. The frost one, however, has had the bugs that OP has experienced since the day it became available, maybe try looking things up instead of using your own experiences as facts. There has been hundreds of posts on reddit, official forums, wowhead, mmo-champion, everywhere, about the random teleporting and evading that happens in the frost/shadow/boomkin challenge, the op is not the first.

Also, doing the 3 challenge skins is not as special as you seem to think it is, it just makes you look like an idiot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Stop being an idiot. No one cares about the Fire/Arcane one, it doesn't have any known bugs and is not the topic of this discussion. The frost one, however, has had the bugs that OP has experienced since the day it became available, maybe try looking things up instead of using your own experiences as facts. There has been hundreds of posts on reddit, official forums, wowhead, mmo-champion, everywhere, about the random teleporting and evading that happens in the frost/shadow/boomkin challenge, the op is not the first.

Also, doing the 3 challenge skins is not as special as you seem to think it is, it just makes you look like an idiot.
    I tried to look things up, googled, searched youtube, NOT A SINGLE VIDEO?! Not even one. Not at all. And not you or anyone here will show one.
    Also, no one cares about Fire/Arcane one, no one cares about the shadow/boomkin as well.
    And calling people idiots wont prove anyhting but a doubt in your own intelligence.

- - - Updated - - -

I've never once talked to the OP and the cock remark was me sarcastically mocking you. And no, I don't have any videos because I don't record myself playing WoW - doesn't mean the bugs don't exist. Besides, if I was so eager to prove my big cock, wouldn't I brag about how I completed the challenges with no skill or effort required? What would be the point in me complaining about a bug if it doesn't exist yet I've done the challenges any way?
    Wait, so now is no skill or effort require? It looks to me, that the op, with 40+ilvl that those towers were made for is still failing to complete. So there is SOME effort or/and skill required, after all. Or is those 0.014% BUGS that everyone talking about, that no one is yet to show, that are stoping him? Also, stop talking about cocks, its getting weird now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Forgottenone View Post
    @otyknip, You are a complete egotistical douche >_> No one gives two fucks about your attempts. If there is a bug or glitch or problem then it should be fixed. That's it, nothing else needs to be said or added. People complete the challenges at different rates. Whether it takes someone 1-5 attempts or someone 50-100 or more, the fact is you can experience that bug/glitch/error in any of those attempts therefore it should be fixed.

Now please get off your disgusting high horse, leave your ego and attitude out of this unless this is the only place in life where you can feel somewhat good about yourself ~_~
    Ok, now im an egoistic douche. It seems that you are giving some fucks about my attemps, on this easy thing, that requires no effort.

Im feeling normal about myself, cause it wasn't hard. Its hard for the OP and some other whiners, it seems. Also hard for you OR anyone, to show me a video of these disappearing bosses and random resets.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Reading your post makes me want to turn into an English teacher and grab that red marker..
    I have never ever claimed my English is good. I have never studied English (never), however I can speak AND type pretty decently. Good enough for most people with over ~94 IQ to understand. However, you, for someone who is mocking someone's ability to write, maybe you should work on your commas.

TL;DR - Check your ego at the door, no one cares about your 1337 parses or how many attempts it took you to do the mage tower.
    The topic had nothing to do with it, you came in here swinging your dick so people would praise you, when you didn't get the praise you so desired you had a hissy fit and made your position more clear. Instead of taking multiple opportunities to walk away you decided to dig deeper and make yourself look sillier. In case you can't tell this is one of those opportunities if you'd like to save face.
    I tried to look things up, googled, searched youtube, NOT A SINGLE VIDEO?! Not even one. Not at all. And not you or anyone here will show one.
    Also, no one cares about Fire/Arcane one, no one cares about the shadow/boomkin as well.
    And calling people idiots wont prove anyhting but a doubt in your own intelligence.
    So you're flat out calling the OP a liar now? Literal conspiracy theory? I assume that's not hostile at all?
    The shadow/boomkin one literally is the frost one ... so yeah, we definitely care about it. It's the same one.
    Wait, so now is no skill or effort require? It looks to me, that the op, with 40+ilvl that those towers were made for is still failing to complete. So there is SOME effort or/and skill required, after all. Or is those 0.014% BUGS that everyone talking about, that no one is yet to show, that are stoping him? Also, stop talking about cocks, its getting weird now.
    They are made for ToS, if someone is in ToS gear they are by definition not over-geared.
    Ok, now im an egoistic douche. It seems that you are giving some fucks about my attemps, on this easy thing, that requires no effort.
    Im feeling normal about myself, cause it wasn't hard. Its hard for the OP and some other whiners, it seems. Also hard for you OR anyone, to show me a video of these disappearing bosses and random resets.
    Yes you are, is everyone that thinks you're a rude egomaniac also a whiner? Are we all bad at wow? Are you the only good player?
    I have never ever claimed my English is good. I have never studied English (never), however I can speak AND type pretty decently. Good enough for most people with over ~94 IQ to understand. However, you, for someone who is mocking someone's ability to write, maybe you should work on your commas.
    How could both of these statements be true? How can you give advice on something you're self admittedly not good at?
    However, you, for someone who is mocking someone's ability to write
    Says the guy mocking multiple peoples ability to play wow? Irony thy name is otyknip.
    Last edited by deadman1; 2017-10-14 at 03:12 AM.

Deleted
    So you're flat out calling the OP a liar now? I assume that's not hostile at all?

They are made for ToS, if someone is in ToS gear they are by definition not overgeared.

Yes you are, is everyone that thinks you're a rude egomaniac also a whiner? Are we all bad at wow? Are you the only good player?

How could both of these statements be true? How can you give advice on something you're self admittedly not good at?

Says the guy mocking multiple peoples ability to play wow? Irony thy name is otyknip.
    For someone who made so many comments about my English, you clearly have no idea what "calling flat out" means. Go google it, as I did with googling those BUGS, for bosses being under the ground and challenges resetting.

- - - Updated - - -

I assure you nowhere in my post requires a comma, but I love the irony that you criticize their use.

But if you say you have never studied English I would rather commend you on how well you are doing vs making fun of your obvious flaws.
    I assure you it requires. Here it also requires, I can see at least two missing.

For someone who made so many comments about my English, you clearly have no idea what "calling flat out" means.
    I didn't say "calling flat out" I said "FLAT OUT CALLING THE OP A LIAR." Flat out meaning out-and-out/downright https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/flat-out You realize the only reason I keep highlighting your mistakes is because you keep misconstruing my posts as some sort of English lesson rather than me trying to check your ego? Yet again you missing the point.

That's embarrassing for you.

Go google it, as I did with googling those BUGS, for bosses being under the ground and challenges resetting.
    Yeah totally doesn't exist mate, It's literally existed since vanilla WoW for 13 years, but it doesn't exist just because you said it doesn't?

This is also embarrassing for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Then re-quote my original post that you criticized and place the commas where you believe they go.
    He assures you it requires.
    Last edited by deadman1; 2017-10-14 at 03:08 AM.

Deleted
    I didn't say "calling flat out" I said "FLAT OUT CALLING THE OP A LIAR." Flat out meaning out-and-out/downright https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/flat-out

That's embarrassing for you.

Yeah totally doesn't exist mate, It's literally existed since vanilla WoW for 13 years, but it doesn't exist just because you said it does?

This is also embarrassing for you.

- - - Updated - - -

He assures you it requires.
    Dude, you keep claiming blink bugs out last 13 years. I agreed with you, but that has NOTHING to do with the OP (and you), claiming that the boss goes underground and the challenge resets. Stop changing the subject and if you cant find a prove on this happening, shut up at last, you are the one embarrassing yourself.

And no, I didn't flat out called him a liar, as I haven't use that word AT ALL. You are not using google properly. Let me help you out:

The term "flat out" means: completely, definitely or clearly.

I have, not once, called the op a liar, so, by term, I did not 'flat out called' him anything. Try again.

Dude, you keep claiming blink bugs out last 13 years. I agreed with you, but that has NOTHING to do with the OP (and you), claiming that the boss goes underground and the challenge resets. Stop changing the subject and if you cant find a prove on this happening, shut up at last, you are the one embarrassing yourself.
    Are you fucking serious? You can't be serious. Literally 2 of the three things in the original post are about the blink bug. I can't believe this whole back and forth started because you simply didn't read the OP. The only one trying to change the subject is you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    Why the fuck is the frost mage mage tower challenge so fucking bugged?
    -Falling through the floor with blink
    -The sword guy falling through the floor
    - Falling semi underground and being unable to move with blink
    You're being intentionally obtuse now, just walk away, this is far to humiliating to watch at this point.

And no, I didn't flat out called him a liar, as I haven't use that word AT ALL. You are not using google properly. Let me help you out:

The term "flat out" means: completely, definitely or clearly.

I have, not once, called the op a liar, so, by term, I did not 'flat out called' him anything. Try again.
    You said you don't believe him, how is that not calling him a liar. Stop telling me to google basic English, I assure you I don't have to.

"I'm not calling him a liar, hes just not telling the truth." - You just now ...
    Last edited by deadman1; 2017-10-14 at 03:17 AM.

Deleted
    Are you fucking serious? You can't be serious. Literally 2 of the three things in the original post are about the blink bug.

You said you don't believe him, how is that not calling him a liar.

"I'm not calling him a liar, hes just not telling the truth." - You just now ...
    I dont belive him or anyone else, as there is no ANY EVIDENCE of any of these things happening in this scenario.

Also, I might doubt what he is saying is a truth, but that IS NOT flat out calling him anything. #facts.