Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GKLeatherCraft View Post
    I've seen people mention how the ending is tied to loot boxes, But can't find out what they mean, anyone know?
    And OT: I think it's funny, As said before, a full priced game shouldn't have things like that.
    You need really good orcs to get it so unless you wanna grind a jillion hours for them, guess where is the best place to get them? :3

Quote Originally Posted by GKLeatherCraft View Post
    I've seen people mention how the ending is tied to loot boxes, But can't find out what they mean, anyone know?
    And OT: I think it's funny, As said before, a full priced game shouldn't have things like that.
    There's a true ending to the game but behind an (apparently) large grind that the Lootboxes can negate.

It's not strictly impossible to get it without the lootboxes, but sure as hell doesn't make a lot of sense for a single player game.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think people should pirate or hack but I do find it amusing that this situation happened.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Absolutely justified. You already paid for the game so no reason to pay for RNG garbage with real money. Hopefully this will be one of the last games to feature this absurdity. I heard it's actually not a bad game but shit like this makes it feel morally justified to just pirate the whole thing because companies that pull shit like this don't deserve a dime (key is don't get caught though since then they likely earn more than the $ for one license.)

yeah

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't even want to play that piece of fucking shit game nor any other lootbox gambling machine that any developer/publisher tries to push out. I won't give these fucks a single cent of my money or single second of my time. Any game that has that bullshit becomes and instant 0/10 for me.

The only way they will stop continually trying to push the limit of how much they can exploit their customers is if you all stop giving them fucking money. Until then it will only get worse and worse every year. This year is a fantastic example of that. Bethesda Creation Cunt, Shadows of More-dough, Destiny Jew, and soon Star War Buttfuck 2. How many IPs will you let them destroy before you've had enough?
    Last edited by The One Percent; 2017-10-13 at 03:36 PM.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Let people cheat in singleplayer games if they want to cheat.

Let them play their game in whatever way they desire.

Do what Dark Souls does and ban and disable any online functionality if you're caught cheating in any multiplayer mode in games that are Singleplayer/Multiplayer hybrids.

It's only the in-game money loot boxes so I doubt the developer cares too much. The cash money ones are locked behind a server-side currency.

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Victoria View Post
    What is your opinion on this? Do you agree with this, or do you think that this is worse than pirating the game?
    The items in question have no monetary value, so I don't see how you could really equate it as being piracy. You're still using in game currency for an in game item, so the publishers aren't even losing money from it.

I get the feeling WB are going to try spin this as being piracy, or worse theft, but they don't really have a leg to stand on here. It'll be one of those old Napster cases, where they're trying to sue people for millions based on speculated "lost earnings" from sales, without realising that the people who would use this kind of cheat weren't going to be forking over extra money to WB anyways.

It is what it is. An in game cheat for extra in game money. That's a long way from criminality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I completely support pirating micro transactions. If they’re hacking the game and giving themselves free crates that’s cool in my book.

It’s what I did with Bethesda’s creation club.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Shadow-of-War

Please keep Shadow of War discussion to the primary thread.