Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Am I the only one thinking that the new 4pc is the lamest tier bonus they have done in recent memory? T20 gave us superpowered BS and T19 gave us superpowered BC. This tier makes our wet noodle abilities slightly dryer.

Anyway guys, arms or fury in Anthorus? Ty.

Quote Originally Posted by Vertigo83 View Post
    Anyway guys, arms or fury in Anthorus? Ty.
    Looks pretty easy to decide... if you like spin2win (i.e. ww-build), you can probably stay Arms. If you hate that retarded shit (oh yeah I'm biased), you are better off going fury! Your call!

Quote Originally Posted by Dawon View Post
    Looks pretty easy to decide... if you like spin2win (i.e. ww-build), you can probably stay Arms. If you hate that retarded shit (oh yeah I'm biased), you are better off going fury! Your call!
    I mean who will have bigger dps, i can play both specs easily

Quote Originally Posted by Atherions View Post
    Am I the only one thinking that the new 4pc is the lamest tier bonus they have done in recent memory? T20 gave us superpowered BS and T19 gave us superpowered BC. This tier makes our wet noodle abilities slightly dryer.
    Considering that it's almost a copy of Fury's current 4p, and it's actually a lot more powerful than you'd think, I'm gonna go with not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarkam View Post
    Without t20 p4 bladestorm will not be an ability we use for ST anymore.

For a ST gear set it may be the case that with t20 2p and tier 21 4p that Ravager becomes a better ST dps talent than Opportunity Strikes. This is because you can use t20 2p to decrease the CD of Ravager and use Convergence of Fates to decrease the CD of BC to line up BC with Ravager while maintaining the optimal t21 tier items for the 4p bonus. We will have to wear t20 chest and legs which have a low ilevel yes but they have decent and good stats respectively.

The question is if gaining frequent Ravagers outweighs to dps value of using Opportunity Strikes and having the ilevel that you could get from off pieces from Antorus in addition to not being able to use two trinkets from Antorus. Even if this is not better for ST it is possible it could be better on cleave/AoE bosses. This is speculation. I haven't done any sims.
    It has been mentioned that they will nerf previous tier trinkets yet again to prevent this from happening with several classes. And they might also do something about the tier bonus stacking as this is something they apparantly dont like.

Quote Originally Posted by Vertigo83 View Post
    I mean who will have bigger dps, i can play both specs easily
    Atm it will be close but I think fury will pull ahead due to better t21 bonuses!

What do you guys think about 2p T20 (back+gloves) & 2p T21 (shoulders+legs) with legendary helm and ayala ring? Even after the CoF (5sec to 4sec) i would use it to line up BC with Ravager which profits from the 2p T21 even more.

Why bother? They will do some tuning before and/or after the raid release, and they do not want ppl to stack set on themselves, meaning they will nerf any combination of T19/20/21. So do not bother.

Yeah pretty much as above... they will for sure make it impossible to use both sets. Unless you can grab a mythic titanforged from the t20, it will most likely not be competitive.. and even if, they will make sure the setbonus aint flying after t21 hits.

Just cope with the fact that you either spin2win as arms or go fury when t21 is here.. the sooner we all realize that we're forced down a moron-spec, the better... embrace it! :/

Quote Originally Posted by romeo87 View Post
    What do you guys think about 2p T20 (back+gloves) & 2p T21 (shoulders+legs) with legendary helm and ayala ring? Even after the CoF (5sec to 4sec) i would use it to line up BC with Ravager which profits from the 2p T21 even more.
    Not worth.

The real prize is using 4p T20 and 2p T21 for multi-target damage. It's pretty broken.

Really wanted some 600M dummies on shattrath to test dps.

From my personal tests, with Gloves and Ring, Daunt/Trauma/TM/IftK/OpS and Daunt/Trauma/TM/FR/OpS were the best results on those 300M dummies. The problem is that 300M dummies die so fast that can't really have a good session of the dps on them. Also, since normal raid dummies do not proc OpS, they are useless.

I coudn't make fervor pull ahead of TM on any circumstance, i guess i may be doing something wrong with it (or bad CS RNG).
    US-Azralon Rise Above
    Main: Ferozan

FFXIV: Lannile Polebows