Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobb View Post
    We're still waiting for Trump to denounce his white supremacist supporters.
    Don't hold your breath

Has Trump denounced Harvey Weinstein?

Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    It took Hillary 5 days to release a statement about Weinstein and maybe that's bad. Maybe she should've quickly condemned. Maybe she should've waited for more facts.

It's been 7 days since 4 American soldiers lost their lives in Niger and Trump and his White House hasn't released a single statement. I guess when he can't politicize their deaths Trump doesn't care for Americans dying in his wars. Or maybe Fox and Friends hasn't briefed him yet.
    How long did it take for the right to condemn O'reily and Ailes? Oh they didn't condemn these super predators at all and just accused the women of being ''gold diggers and attention whores''.

it comes down to this eventually, this entire story is a non issue since Clinton didn't move the moon in order to defend this guy. Waiting a few days as a private citizen so you get a sense of if the story is accurate isn't that weird unless you're Donald J Trump and you're aids haven't taken away you're Twitter machine.

Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    Don't hold your breath

It was just locker room sexual harassment.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    Don't hold your breath

Looks like Harvey was photobombing Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Looks like Harvey was photobombing Trump.
    Trump has his arms around Weinstein's wife.

So unless this is just Trump's precursor to moving on Weinstein's wife "like a bitch" and "grab her by the pussy", it's two couples posing.

Or maybe Melania photobombing Weinstein. I hear Melania likes cozying up to rich men in her quest for wealth.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    Here's an idea: why don't we just cut big donors out of politics?
    Or better yet, put a pretty low limit on donations.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    He's a huge Democratic donor. They should return all the money he donated.
    Should Trump return all the money he dona- . . . oh, wait - that's right. You guys are total hypocrites when it comes to this. MAGA!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    It took Hillary 5 days to release a statement about Weinstein and maybe that's bad. Maybe she should've quickly condemned. Maybe she should've waited for more facts.

It's been 7 days since 4 American soldiers lost their lives in Niger and Trump and his White House hasn't released a single statement. I guess when he can't politicize their deaths Trump doesn't care for Americans dying in his wars. Or maybe Fox and Friends hasn't briefed him yet.
    And Trump faced the same accusations and they elected him president. Isn't hypocrisy great!

If Hillary had a problem with sexual predators she would divorce hers!

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboi View Post
    If Hillary had a problem with sexual predators she would divorce hers!
    If you had a problem with sexual predators, you wouldn't be supporting Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    If you had a problem with sexual predators, you wouldn't be supporting Trump.
    I was just going to say that a little while ago, but on last second saw you already did. I figured I'd see at least 5 people say the same... good self control everyone!
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Ben Shapiro weighs in on the Weinstein story and the greater Hollywood story...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post

Hold up. His opening gambit is the left holds the transactional nature of sex in high regard, but that's a fairly common "red pill" theory? I'm pretty certain red pill guys aren't left wing?

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post

He was doing weill till about the 1:30 mark. Better luck next time. He's got a point here, but making it political is absurd at best (much like the OP's doing).

What's interesting about this topic is that it has come up before, repeatedly, not only in the movie biz, but in the music biz as well. And in most cases, the lesser-known-name tends to be the accuser, and is generally not believed in the court of public opinion.

The Kesha - Dr. Luke fiasco is a good example. Why *now* this is suddenly important and new simply points out that people weren't paying attention before.
    Last edited by melodramocracy; 2017-10-17 at 04:01 PM.