Poll: $1,000,000 USD for 4 Rounds... With Mike Tyson.

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    4 rounds with a guy that was able to KO guys with one punch inhis primes? Are you kidding me!!!!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    $1,000,000 USD for 4 Rounds... With Mike Tyson in the Boxing match?

You get the entire 1 Million Dollars, the payout is after taxes so you get the whole thing. T.K.O are not a factor, but K.O's are if you aren't at least standing at the end of 4 rounds, you get ZERO, nothing. Except the cheapest airfare back home.
    Can wear earmuffs for protection?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    At his age and shape now I would do it for sure. It isn't like I'd have to win just make it a few minutes. Being a half foot taller my head would be decently protected due to reach issues alone. A pretty easy way to make a million dollars.
    You ever boxed before, because if you are quick, maybe, but 4 rounds is a lot of seconds, as far as block with a heavy weight, and I never went that class, but yeah, these guys hit hard, you still feel it.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

I'd be willing to try it, but... Actually it might be doable given that you don't have win, just stay conscious for four rounds.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think I'd make it passed 1 round before dying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Nurot View Post
    Can wear ear muffs for protection?
    No, it's a boxing match, not sparing.

willingly taking punches to the head for any reason does not really appeal to me. i mean i'm not the brightest person so no reason to make it any worse.

He's kind of old now and if I had like a year to train, only training for defense maybe I could. 4 rounds is a lot of money.

He won his championship in 1986, 30 years ago?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    $1,000,000 USD for 4 Rounds... With Mike Tyson in the Boxing match?

You get the entire 1 Million Dollars, the payout is after taxes so you get the whole thing. T.K.O are not a factor, but K.O's are if you aren't at least standing at the end of 4 rounds, you get ZERO, nothing. Except the cheapest airfare back home.
    Can I fight, or am i limited to pansy ass boxing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by takeshiIsu View Post
    Can I fight, or am i limited to pansy ass boxing?
    Do you think it would help, or just delay the inevitable. No, it's 4 round boxing match, although on the bright side, whomever sanctioned this shit, in case you die your family could potentially sue for millions, so there is that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I voted yes, but I'm not dumb enough to try to swap blows with him. I'll use my agility to keeping moving around the ring. I'm sure he's slowed down considerably in his old, out of shape age.

People will definitely be booing me for not getting in there, but fuck them, I'm not there for their entertainment, I'm there for the $1M.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you think it would help, or just delay the inevitable. No, it's 4 round boxing match, although on the bright side, whomever sanctioned this shit, in case you die your family could potentially sue for millions, so there is that.
    If its anything goes fighting, then of course it would help. Low kicks while avoiding his punches. Or getting in there and grappling him down.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

What happens if he gets hungry in round 3 and tries to eat my ear?

What if I get lucky and knock him out in round 1?

7+ Year Old Account
    No, it's a boxing match, not sparing.
    I value my ears, so I'm going to have to go with no on boxing Mr. Bitey.

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    What happens if he gets hungry in round 3 and tries to eat my ear?
    Well I was told we can't wear earmuffs, so you'll just have to go round 4 minus an ear.

depends. is he all out bloodlusted? or would he have morals on?

i doubt he'd want to commit murder, so i think i'd do it. don't think he'd beat up a girl that's like a fraction his size.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    . don't think he'd beat up a girl that's like a fraction his size.
    Unless hes raping them.

Deleted
    Against Tyson? dont know, he's kind of past it, but the man had skills. I fancy my chances if I can fight as I've trained to against someone who has spent their life being restricted by boxing rules....If I had to box, I'd have my ass handed to me, I'd be continually fighting my instincts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    depends. is he all out bloodlusted? or would he have morals on?

i doubt he'd want to commit murder, so i think i'd do it. don't think he'd beat up a girl that's like a fraction his size.
    Well the theory is that whomever sanctioned this was bribed, but not bribed enough to allow you to fight if there was any danger you would be killed, this isn't Rocky 4. You die in the ring there would be a shit storm. LOL

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Being a half foot taller my head would be decently protected due to reach issues alone. A pretty easy way to make a million dollars.
    Tyson had a way of working the body with the right then straight in to an upper cut which worked exceedingly well specifically against taller opponents. Even if, for some reason, he couldn't catch your head you're still open to some savage liver shots which are mind-numbingly excruciating.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by takeshiIsu View Post
    Against Tyson? dont know, he's kind of past it, but the man had skills. I fancy my chances if I can fight as I've trained to against someone who has spent their life being restricted by boxing rules....If I had to box, I'd have my ass handed to me, I'd be continually fighting my instincts.
    I am sure possible arthritis but i don't. Truth be told I am sure there are some who can answer this might be able to pull it off, I would say if you are BIG BIG enough it could happen or fast enough.

aren't you supposed to time your punch to his belly right before he comes at you with 3 hops? Oh wait that is Bald Bull...