Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Glad he did this!

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Bullshit - Obamacare, created by Obama and his lackeys, hailed as his "signature" legislation - he knew it couldn't sustain itself which is why he put in the Federal bailout money (Cost Sharing Reductions, lol), which Trump just removed.

The balck and white of it is this - Obama created this mess. 100% on him. Too bad that Trump is taking away your lollipop, just like he did with DACA.
    You're lying. They wouldn't need to do things like this if it wasn't sustainable. This move was for the explicit purpose of making it unsustainable.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Quite literally, that's not true at all. You're literally making shit up and it's both hilarious and depressing.
    As a moderator you should be held to higher standards.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    You're lying. They wouldn't need to do things like this if it wasn't sustainable. This move was for the explicit purpose of making it unsustainable.
    The companies have been pulling out of the market, and you say it's sustainable? HAHA!

From YOUR POV.

I look a it from an objective POV. McCain hates Trump and his vote was personal - nothing to do with what America actually wants, just his personal hatred for Trump. Same thing with Collins.

Trump did not fail in any way. Congress failed, period. The same senators that ran on "repeal and replace" did just the opposite - not Trump's fault in any way.
    So riddle me this...

if congress turns around and drafts a bill to make the subsidies "legal" again....will you support it??

Will Trump sign it?

Cause you know Trump is just doing this because they are illegal right??

Somehow i highly doubt it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Still making shit up. Let me know when you have an ounce of proof to back up your fantasies and feels.

Meanwhile, it's Trump's signature that just gutted the subsidies. I don't think I saw Obama's name anywhere on that Executive Order.
    LOL - what did make up? Are you denying Obama created Obamacare? and if I am lying, WTF do you think the intention was for the "Cost Sharing Reductions"? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboi View Post

- - - Updated - - -

The companies have been pulling out of the market, and you say it's sustainable? HAHA!
    actually there is currently only 1 county that is not covered.
    for as many that have pulled out there has been corresponding companies that have come in to cover the loss.

oh wait...they are covered too

https://www.forbes.com/sites/bruceja.../#27633e301164

The final county known to be without an insurer selling individual coverage for 2018 under the Affordable Care Act is expected to have an insurance carrier after all, the Ohio Department of Insurance confirmed Thursday.

CareSource, which already offers plans on the public exchanges in Ohio, will provide coverage in Paulding County , Ohio, next year for hundreds of eligible residents in the northwest part of the state.

DAMN FAILING ACA....oh....wait.....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    So riddle me this...

if congress turns around and drafts a bill to make the subsidies "legal" again....will you support it??

Will Trump sign it?

Cause you know Trump is just doing this because they are illegal right??

Somehow i highly doubt it
    If Congress does it - like it should have the first time - it will be a law, regardless of whether or not I support it.

Just like DACA - if Congress passes a law, then at least it was done the right way. I might not like it, but at least it was passed the CORRECT WAY.

Glad he did this!
    let me ask you, where do you get your health insurance from?

10+ Year Old Account
    What was wrong with that post? The guy was lying...

If it's unsustainable, why are you glad Trump did this?

- - - Updated - - -

If Congress does it - like it should have the first time - it will be a law, regardless of whether or not I support it.

Just like DACA - if Congress passes a law, then at least it was done the right way. I might not like it, but at least it was passed the CORRECT WAY.
    Congress did pass ACA... Congrsss did not pass TrumpCare... Congress did not sign this executive order.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    WTF are you talking about? Do you not have a fucking clue as to why the CSR's even existed in the first place?

Why not answer the question instead of beating around the bush on everything?

Sounds like Trump, you are using your the so called "illegal" status on something as an excuse on why you don't support it, when all along you never supported it at all.

Btw, i'll ask again where do you get your insurance from? Workplace? Medicare?

10+ Year Old Account
    WTF are you talking about? Do you not have a fucking clue as to why the CSR's even existed in the first place?
    Why do you ask when you are going to disagree anyway? Just say what you think...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Deleted
    Sounds like Trump, you are using your the so called "illegal" status on something as an excuse ....
    Ya, forgive me for wanting something to be done the right way and legally as an 'excuse"

Btw, i'll ask again where do you get your insurance from? Workplace? Medicare?
    Quite honestly - none of your fucking business.

Keep in mind that some Trump supporters are going to cheer this move simply to take a stab at liberals. Privately they probably hate it or are at least worried because it means their own health insurance will be more expensive.

Assuming they are even US citizens that have health insurance to begin with.

Ya, forgive me for wanting something to be done the right way and legally as an 'excuse"

Quite honestly - none of your fucking business.

ya that is what i thought.

most likely, based on odds you get it through something in which you receive a tax subsidy.
    thank you for confirming this

i guess what is good for you is illegal for others because they did not follow proper procedures. So i guess you fully support and expect trump to sign this if it goes through the proper channels of congress and the bill is placed on his table.

you will be outraged if he did not right??

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty much every recent review has found that, until this action, the ACA had settled into stability. No more insurers appeared ready to leave the market, and those who were having issues were having them specifically because of Trump's actions, both actual and in his implied - and now realized - threats to the ACA.

As a human being, you should be held to some standards. Start right now.

Deleted
    ya that is what i thought.

most likely, based on odds you get it through something in which you receive a tax subsidy.
    thank you for confirming this

i guess what is good for you is illegal for others because they did not follow proper procedures. So i guess you fully support and expect trump to sign this if it goes through the proper channels of congress and the bill is placed on his table.

you will be outraged if he did not right??
    Confirmed in your assumptive mind only.

I very much suspect that you don't, or you'd feel awfully silly trying to imply that anyone else is an idiot while making this statement.

Are you asking me why I paid $700 for no having insurance on my taxes?

Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    Pretty much every recent review has found that, until this action, the ACA had settled into stability. No more insurers appeared ready to leave the market, and those who were having issues were having them specifically because of Trump's actions, both actual and in his implied - and now realized - threats to the ACA.

As a human being, you should be held to some standards. Start right now.
    You liberals must love listening to the Spin Doctors when you post your bullshit!

Liar, even CNN, which is trying to spin ACA failures admit it is failing - http://money.cnn.com/2017/07/18/news...ail/index.html

There's no doubt Obamacare is already deeply troubled in some areas, particularly where insurers have fled or have jacked up premiums.

Obamacare, however, could begin to fail in certain areas next year, particularly in rural counties. That would typically mean that all insurers pull out, leaving consumers who buy their own policies with no choice of subsidized coverage on the Obamacare exchange -- or in some cases, any individual market coverage at all.

At the moment, there are roughly 25,000 people in 38 counties in Nevada, Ohio and Indiana at risk of suffering from an Obamacare failure next year. They will have no options on their state exchanges unless another carrier steps in.

Other Americans may also consider Obamacare a failure if their premiums and deductibles are so high that they either can't afford to buy a policy or, if they have one, can't afford to use it because of the cost.