Poll: $1,000,000 USD for 4 Rounds... With Mike Tyson.

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    $1,000,000 USD for 4 Rounds... With Mike Tyson in the Boxing match?

You get the entire 1 Million Dollars, the payout is after taxes so you get the whole thing. T.K.O are not a factor, but K.O's are if you aren't at least standing at the end of 4 rounds, you get ZERO, nothing. Except the cheapest airfare back home.
    Only if he promises not to bite my ear off!

10+ Year Old Account
    No, but if they let me dress up as Little Mac then maybe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iliyra View Post
    At like 109 kg, he's easily more than double my weight. And he knows what he is doing. I feel like even if he just hit my arm a few times, he'd probably break it.
    If You’re spry you could do it but no I’m with you I’m passing on it too. However honestly if I placed bets someone younger on here big enough could do it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Great idea but practically it wouldn't work (and I'm not trying to be that guy who shits over every poll - I think I'm on record as usually really liking the questions you come up with).

Interestingly enough, I ran this idea by a friend of mine several years ago. With the same general idea of payout - although I was much more lenient on payout.

What most people do not realize is that 99.9999999% on us do not have the physique to withstand a single punch from even a geriatric Tyson - it would break our necks. Literally. This is why boxers have such thick necks - huge muscle build up. Moreover, no one here would last more than a few seconds before he hit us and then we'd either pass out or die. Even if we spend the entire time just running around the ring avoiding any engagement, he's still catch us, and then kill us. By accident.

So, I would pass.
    I respect that. But I’m thinking young and heavy enough to absorb a punch and two but fast enough to move. What do you think?

5’10 to 6’3. 25 or younger 220 or better?
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't there a youtube clip floating around some years back about some street thug bullying a retired boxer on the street.
    The thug was younger and taller and seemed "swole".
    The retired aged boxer finally had enough and laid him out with one punch?

That was a retired "no name" boxer.

I'd do one round....running around...turtling...afraid he'd do some serious jaw damage...and hope i last 60 seconds.

4 rounds? Nope.

oops, apparently a former champ...so even more of a no...

"Rocky Lockridge, former super-featherweight world champion. He KO'd Roger Mayweather in 98 seconds..."
    link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHm31XliRgY
    Last edited by Mil Mascaras; 2017-10-13 at 08:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zEmini View Post
    No, but if they let me dress up as Little Mac then maybe.
    Que the NES midi file music lol?

You are a complete idiot if you think you can go more than one round with Tyson.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mil Mascaras View Post
    Wasn't there a youtube clip floating around some years back about some street thug bullying a retired boxer on the street.
    The thug was younger and taller and seemed "swole".
    The retired aged boxer finally had enough and laid him out with one punch?

That was a retired "no name" boxer.

I'd do one round....running around...turtling...afraid he'd do some serious jaw damage...and hope i last 60 seconds.

4 rounds? Nope.
    Boxing is overrated, its one thing to get surprised punched while not expecting, and another thing is to be in a match where you know what to expect and you are on your guard. Most bullyies i see who get KOed (on internet) dont expect it and are not in guard.

Lets see what a boxer can do with a moderately trained MMA individual. Absolutely nothing, that guy will take the boxer down and massacre him.

Seen Kimbo Slice (who only knew boxing) absolutely brutalised by Matt Mitrione?
    Last edited by mmoc96b81ade63; 2017-10-13 at 08:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    As someone with some hand-to-hand training, how much do I get if I knock HIM out?

Quote Originally Posted by Anakonda View Post
    Accept challenge, run around the ring for 4 rounds avoiding him like a plague.

Take million.

???

Profit.
    Pretty much this. I would at least try.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ynnady View Post
    Boxing is overrated, its one thing to get surprised punched while not expecting, and another thing is to be in a match where you know what to expect and you are on your guard. Most bullyies i see who get KOed (on internet) dont expect it and are not in guard.

Lets see what a boxer can do with a moderately trained MMA individual. Absolutely nothing, that guy will take the boxer down and massacre him.

Seen Kimbo Slice (who only knew boxing) absolutely brutalised by Matt Mitrione?
    Well, 4 rounds with Tyson, to me, implies that you are fighting him in the discipline he is good at.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iliyra View Post
    At like 240lbs, he's easily more than double my weight. And he knows what he is doing. I feel like even if he just hit my arm a few times, he'd probably break it.
    Hmmm? Tie him up before he gets his shoulders ready for a set up you then you get too close for him to throw a punch, it’s legal and if he can’t get enough room he can’t throw a punch keep your ears away from his mouth though. I mean he’s probably past that nonsense but I dunno.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    As someone with some hand-to-hand training, how much do I get if I knock HIM out?
    A magical unicorn and then you wake up.

Remember your not fighting for your life or going to kill him. This is boxing.

$1,000,000 USD for 4 Rounds... With Mike Tyson in the Boxing match?

You get the entire 1 Million Dollars, the payout is after taxes so you get the whole thing. T.K.O are not a factor, but K.O's are if you aren't at least standing at the end of 4 rounds, you get ZERO, nothing. Except the cheapest airfare back home.
    I would try but most likely get KO'd. Should have made it Ronda Rousey cuz I would knock her the fuck out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    I would try but most likely get KO'd. Should have made it Ronda Rousey cuz I would knock her the fuck out.
    Ok based on what could you knock out Ronda Rousey?

Yea, like mcgregor vs mayweather. oh wait.. after 12 rounds mcgregor looked like he'd been fighting a rhino and mayweather looked like he could go another 12 lol.

Ok based on what could you knock out Ronda Rousey?
    Well the one time she had a half way decent opponent she got KO'd by a soccer mom. She's a woman and much weaker than me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Anyone clicking 'yes' on this vastly overestimates themselves.
    It should be at least a 5 man pug. You can be the tank.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Leetbeartank View Post
    This is a Wow forum. Everyone here is fat and out of shape. Also ugly and kissless virgins.
    No need to put yourself down like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Stickybuds79 View Post
    Yea, like mcgregor vs mayweather. oh wait.. after 12 rounds mcgregor looked like he'd been fighting a rhino and mayweather looked like he could go another 12 lol.
    It didn't go 12 rounds. McGregor lost by TKO.

Deleted
    Yeah and put maywether in an MMA fight with mcgregor and he will get KO in one round. One swift kick to the temple and maywether is rushed to the hospital.

Or even better, Mcgregor would take him down and start to soccer kick his head off.

Boxing is overrated in real life situations, MMA is not.
    Last edited by mmoc96b81ade63; 2017-10-13 at 08:29 PM.

Yeah and put maywether in an MMA fight with mcgregor and he will get KO in one round. One swift kick to the temple and maywether is rushed to the hospital.

Or even better, Mcgregor would take him to the ground and break his arm.
    Except this about boxing, not the steroid abusing MMA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Cause it was boxing match not an MMA fight. Let McGregor use holds and his legs and the fight becomes way different.

I voted yes. Not sure how long I could hold on for but for $1M I would try my best. I figure if you can get Tyson swinging and you have good enough reaction, you can tire him out by mid 2nd.