Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Some Christians find homosexuality to be abhorrent behavior - just like some homosexuals find Christian beliefs to be abhorrent behavior.

Trump is the POTUS for the entire country, not a select group.
    Except you won't see him making a speech to a pro-LGBT group. He only cares about his base.

What a piss poor argument - even the Church is slowly becoming accepting of homosexuality but sure, the President must entertain every nutjob
    Only nutjobs would vote him. What else is he going to do?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    What a piss poor argument - even the Church is slowly becoming accepting of homosexuality but sure, the President must entertain every nutjob
    Lots of intolerance on both sides.... good thing this business owner wasn't asked to bake a cake....

Has to pander to that base, and that base he has left doesn't support him being a decent person.

Deleted
    Will he be making a speech at the next KKK rally of discussing how great America is with neo-nazis? Perhaps he should stand outside a burning mosque and discuss the safety regulations of flag worship

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Except you won't see him making a speech to a pro-LGBT group. He only cares about his base.
    Only because they won't invite him.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Only nutjobs would vote him.
    Glad to know you think that 1/2 the country that voted in the last election are nutjobs - 63 million "nutjobs" voted for him

Deleted
    Lots of intolerance on both sides.... good thing this business owner wasn't asked to bake a cake....

Yes that growing epidemic of gay on straight violence

Will he be making a speech at the next KKK rally of discussing how great America is with neo-nazis? Perhaps he should stand outside a burning mosque and discuss the safety regulations of flag worship
    If his ratings continue to plummit then he must entertain ever more outrageous people to get votes.

Glad to know you think that 1/2 the country that voted in the last election are nutjobs - 63 million "nutjobs" voted for him
    63 million isn't half of roughly 230 million eligble voters. Do you even math bro?
    Last edited by zorkuus; 2017-10-13 at 08:13 PM.

Deleted
    Only because they won't invite him.

Yeah 1/2 of USA are either nutters, unintelligent, easily hoodwinked or trolls. Congratulations #MAGA

10+ Year Old Account

I agree that reacting to intolerance with intolerance is a poor strategy, but let's not pretend like both sides are 'equally bad'. LGBT groups and people have been despised for hundreds of years and on a large scale across societies, and this intolerance happened first.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah 1/2 of USA are either nutters, unintelligent, easily hoodwinked or trolls. Congratulations #MAGA
    More than half actually. Democrats are often no better, but less often than their foils.

Deleted
    Yes that growing epidemic of gay on straight violence
    Nice way to deflect the absolute hatred spewed towards the Christians by the homosexual owner (although I am sure you applaud it.)

The Christians were patronizing a gay run coffee shop, showing their tolerance and willingness for acceptance - not so much the same reaction from the owner.

There are undoubtedly more nutjobs than that, but comparatively few tend to vote. The rest are busy arguing with the voices in their heads.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    I agree that reacting to intolerance with intolerance is a poor strategy, but let's not pretend like both sides are 'equally bad'. LGBT groups and people have been despised for hundreds of years and on a large scale across societies, and this intolerance happened first.

- - - Updated - - -

More than half actually. Democrats are often no better, but less often than their foils.
    I will concede it was vote for CUNT or TWAT (a serious issue the USA need to fix) but I would rather have a TWAT over a CUNT

10+ Year Old Account
    He is indeed an idiot.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Deleted
    Nice way to deflect the absolute hatred spewed towards the Christians by the homosexual owner (although I am sure you applaud it.)

The Christians were patronizing a gay run coffee shop, showing their tolerance and willingness for acceptance - not so much the same reaction from the owner.
    I really don't give two craps about shitty gay cafe owners, besides you Trumpsters always praise private businesses can serve and refuse whoever so WTF is it? You surely have the cognitive ability to tell the difference between A HATE GROUP and A SHITTY CAFE OWNER

10+ Year Old Account

Did he say he applauded it? No, he didn't. But I guess you need to make shit up when your arguments suck.

I really don't give two craps about shitty gay cafe owners, besides you Trumpsters always praise private businesses can serve and refuse whoever so WTF is it? You surely have the cognitive ability to tell the difference between A HATE GROUP and A SHITTY CAFE OWNER
    No. No he does not.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Yes, Pelosi has made a number of embarrassing flubs on this. She's also not the president.

Was there a point to your post beyond low effort "whataboutism"?
    Yeah two different people who made a mistake while speaking.

You didn't know? Cafes are hate groups against straights and Christians... probably white people too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Yeah two different people who made a mistake while speaking.
    It's a pretty big gaff confusing a Governor as a President when you're the President