Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Comments are fifty fifty with two people not understanding the question as asked. Like one person is talking about legal loopholes which has nothing to do with that topic lol

Your rational is “you said something I disagree with so I called you a nigger!”is stupid
    No, I called you that for many other reasons, and you can't count. It's forgivable right? I mean if gangrape is forgivable. Back to ignore with you, you're either really ignorant of facts, or have a disability that prevents you from comprehending your own thoughts. Toodles princess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post

Too Urban
    Imo it looks too unhygienic and it prolly also is.

I think she looks nice. Whole lot of racist bullshit from people complaining about her hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Imo it looks too unhygienic and it prolly also is.
    Is " urban " synonymous with " unhygienic" ??

I find the following quote odd:
    I have never been so humiliated and degraded in my life by a white person.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Nothing makes me feel better than hearing about a racist, privileged and egotistical pig get his comeuppance. Good on you girl.

White people should never feel comfortable to advise minorities what is socially deemed appropriate because they are speaking from a place of power and naivety.
    I'm praying there's an invisible /s after this. If not then god damn dude your collar must be ratcheted the fuck down

Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    I find the following quote odd:
    its 2017. every white person on the planet is a racist. good year tbh

So... why was the employee fired?

Its a place of business not a adult daycare.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I think theres a conversation that needs to be had where we discuss to what extent we allow employers to dictate someone's appearance
    (in the hypothetical scenario that I don't want to hire a person with green hair)

No one can force me to hire someone with something visible like a tatoo, or punk green hair, or something, if I don't want to
    No matter how many laws there are, I will just say, this candidate did not meet my expectations during the interview
    And I will not mention to anyone the real reason, and that's about it. He won't get the job
    That way, the employer makes the choice

So, instead of that person losing the job opportunity, it would be better if employers can openly say "sure thing mate, just don't dye you hair green anymore"
    That way the employee makes the choice to dye the hair, or look for other job

Wouldn't you say, it is better if the choice is with the employee

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    I think she looks nice. Whole lot of racist bullshit from people complaining about her hair.
    sure why not. Everyone who disagrees with a black person is racist...
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

The horror...

If she'd been blonde and blue-eyed and fired for braids, the rioters would have burned that Banana Republic store to the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Where was the racism in this case?
    Its racism because he said too Urban... If this was the hood and she was white and came in looking dolly parton trying to work at a under Armour store in Atlanta and they told her to look more "stylish". it wouldn't be racism because racism only goes one way in our country. and apparently wanting your brand to keep an appearance isn't something thats allowed in today's PC world..

Quote Originally Posted by Z-Man View Post
    The horror...

If she'd been blonde and blue-eyed and fired for braids, the rioters would have burned that Banana Republic store to the ground.
    It wouldn't even have been news.

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    sure why not. Everyone who disagrees with a black person is racist...
    No, racists who try to cover their racism clumsily with complaints of "too urban" are racist.

The horror...

I mean shoulder length braids vs braids down to your ass that if you whip your head to the right/left to look at something might slap a customer upside the head 4 feet away is a little different.. TBH the only thing I see wrong with her hair is a safty issue of a lawsuit. when she's walking by a rack and her 3 foot long braids get caught in something and she falls down and gets hurt then sues the company.
    Last edited by Moshots; 2017-10-13 at 08:55 PM.

Braids are gross and they usually smell like shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    No, racists who try to cover their racism clumsily with complaints of "too urban" are racist.
    But when a white girl gets fired from a under armor store or dickies, or Puma store because your not the right "fit" its hardly news..... I live next to detroit ive had a friend (white girl) who worked for a under armour store for 4 months where she was the only white employee and heard the whispers about how does this girl know shit about this, can I get someone else to help me, Ect.. Its not just one sided. and TBH when a store's brand is predominately something that targets a demographic you need the sales people to be that demographic...

If braids are too "urban", where do these fit in?

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/style-be...ir-extensions/

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    If braids are too "urban", where do these fit in?

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/style-be...ir-extensions/
    Hell .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    For Tennis EVERYTHING is worth posting, even meh stuff like this, get used to it.
    Look at how popular this thread was. It's clear it was worth posting.