Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What are your Top 3 Leaks? Why?

What are your Top 3 8.0 leaks so far? Doesn't have to be in terms of plausibility, may be you liked the effort put into them.

Leaks are usually not taken seriously, yet one is always correct. Even though the actual leak will most likely appear right before blizzcon, it would be cool to compile what we got so far in one thread, then choose the winner after the reveal.

Deleted
    My predictio- I mean, my mom's uncle works at Nintendo and he knows someone at Blizzard who said the story of the new World of Warcraft expansion will be:

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard! (See, it's blue, therefore 100% legit!
    Jaina is a Dreadlord that you as champion among champions date, where she'll talk to you about Sheep, call you Champion and Hero more often then Kadghar (Misspelled on purpose here, honest!) and you're on a boat for some reason that's really just a mount and thus can evaporate the moment you get hit from behind, causing the sea level to rise setting of Cataclysm 2.0.

But, yeah, no clue. Honestly the leaks are entertaining, but I put no stock in them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably just Ku'Tiras/pirates/adventuring theme. Seems pretty fun.

Hoping for a more fun expansion, mop was a fresh amazing expansion with humor and music. It was quite beautiful.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    None of them. Not a single one has looked credible this time around.

The riddles one is usually our most reliable source, but I'm not trusting it one iota since half of the riddles were taken word for word from the SPriest Dagger or the Emerald Nightmare.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I´d say the problem this time around is that certain parts of next exp are so obvious (Kul tiras, south seas, Zandalar, naga, void) that most leaks read more or less the same. A good leak to me these days is a well written one with some original concepts. Saw one thread earlier that had the idea of halving the max lvl, that could be interesting. No others have been the least bit memorable. HAATE the idea of interstellar god-action again. Sure, that stuff is in Warcraft, but it´s not what makes Warcraft good.

after a night of drinking and passing out, the leak the next day is amazing.

Deleted
    World of Warcraft's 7th expansion pack will be void themed, will feature new zones on Azeroth, a remake of the world like in Cataclysm, subraces, ship management and refined PvP systems

this one lol i have a feeling

My favorite two are:

The dragon isles one, where theres another hero class thats a dragon or something like that...having trouble finding that one again.

The other one was a legion plot leak actually, but I like how part of it went and could still see part of it happening towards the end of legion especially with what hints we've come across so far. Assuming you swap out a few names/locations....lol (remember this was for our favorites! not realistic ones!) I could see this parts of this being in the void/shadows leaks...

The Horde and Alliance band together for a final push into the Tomb of Sargeras

>Portals in the Tomb of Sargeras are ripping at Azeroth during the player's raid

>Kil'jaeden appears to be forcing his way into Azeroth through a massive portal in the Tomb

>Old God forces and Naga attack the tomb and raid near the end of the instance, and are more successful than the Alliance and Horde / players at stopping the demons

>Alliance and Horde / players were losing before the Old Ones and Naga showed up

>Old Ones are closing the portals and consuming their immense power and energy

>The Legion's advance is almost completely shut down by the Naga and Old Ones

>Kil'jaeden's massive portal and possible Kil'jaeden are consumed by a gigantic Faceless beast

>Horde and Alliance are trapped in the middle and poorly outmatched

>Players must escape the collapsing tomb a la Maiev in Warcraft III, sacrificing their artifact weapons' power along the way to feed to Old Ones / distract the Old Ones (has no effect on game play, it is assumed this is to explain away the artifacts in the following expansion)

>Old Ones and Naga are successful at harvesting the demons and their portals

>Nzoth has accumulated enough energy from eating L'Ghorek during Cataclysm, siphoning energy out of the Emerald Dream via the Nightmare, and now consuming demons and their immensely energy-rich portals to break free of its torpor and prison

>The Legion is halted once again, but Nzoth has played everyone perfectly. It implied Nzoth could tell the future because of corrupted/Infinite Nozdormu, and proceeded to use Kairoz to get Gul'dan to Azeroth to provide the necessary energy remaining to free itself.
    Last edited by Moonstream; 2017-10-13 at 07:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    My father’s brother’s nephew’s cousin’s former roommate that works in blizzard told me that the next xpac our character would recruit a crew of nakamas in search for the tenkaichi budokai that lies in jaina's old place

Quote Originally Posted by kraid View Post
    My father’s brother’s nephew’s cousin’s former roommate that works in blizzard told me that the next xpac our character would recruit a crew of nakamas in search for the tenkaichi budokai that lies in jaina's old place
    does it involve old gods and hentacle tentai?
    - He who moves first always wins -

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scourge12309 View Post
    does it involve old gods and hentacle tentai?
    I see you know were all this is going
    Last edited by kraid; 2017-10-13 at 08:10 PM.

Probably just Cluemancer, dunno why riddles just seem more real to me.

I liked the Dark Prophet from a couple years back. Shadowstalker is such a fun concept, and I'd still love to see a troll-themed class in the future. It doesn't even need to be in a Troll themed expansion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

10+ Year Old Account
    My top 3 leaks are, urine,poo and vomit.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    My top 3 leaks are, urine,poo and vomit.
    2 of those things arent really supposed to leak man
    - He who moves first always wins -

Wikileaks, diaper leaks, and plumbing leaks.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    None of them because that'd just be giving time to these attention seekers that have nothing better to do than post bullshit speculation.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'm partial to late season leeks above all others, they have a heartiness that puts all others to shame.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

Easy:

The Chinese Riddles.

The Horrible Ones (AKA, Almost every one of them).

And the Undead Ones (As if that's going to ever fucking happen).