Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    It is more "inhaling smoke into your lungs can't be good for you", yet people are saying it is.
    Who says that? I literally never met anyone who says it's good for us.

I mean I never met a smoker who says it's good, all the smokers I know (and I know a lot, me included) are aware it's not good, lol. You've met some really stupid people.
    Then again, I don't live in America. (OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SNAP)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    What about verifiable research while smoking cannabis that affects your brain?

- - - Updated - - -

I am quite sure everyone who says "smoking weed is bad" actually means "weed is bad" and everyone with decent knowledge knows that weed is bad not because of lungs but because how it destroys/affects your brain cells. I have yet to meet a completely mentally fine "occasional" weed consumer and you are a mighty fine example of the opposite. I mean, you claim that you are not even a weed smoker but everything you say justifies it's use.

Nice try.
    I think we should look at what first commissioner of the Federal Bureau of Narcotics, a predecessor to the Drug Enforcement Administration said about weed...

I quote "There are 100,000 total marijuana smokers in the U.S., and most are Negroes, Hispanics, Filipinos and entertainers. Their Satanic music, jazz and swing result from marijuana use. This marijuana causes white women to seek sexual relations with Negroes, entertainers and any others.”

“Reefer makes darkies think they’re as good as white men.”

10+ Year Old Account
    I got Marihuana for one year free from the state after chemo therapy, either to intake via a filled pill or to smoke, so i think i know a little bit about the topic.

It helped a lot gaining my appetite back (munchies yay \o/ ), easying pain and making life more enjoyable, on the other hand i didnt like the "downed" mental state i got in when i used it. So i quit after the year and never touched it again. If i compare it for myself with Alcohol wich i dont like either very much i have to say that marihuana had less negative effects when consumed in bigger doses and alcohol when used moderate or in small quantities.

What about verifiable research while smoking cannabis that affects your brain?
    I think the "pot smokers can get paranoid" statement is true but the reality often tells a different story. I never met anyone who got aggressive or violent after a smoke, while on the other hand drinkers often are . . . . . ~~. So in my book its about dosage and frequency of usage.

We need a drug subsection on MMOChamp!!

Oh the things i could teach here!!!

Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    No but misinformed, egotistical, and general asshole posters will try to put you down if you admit you enjoy getting high.
    I mean, in comparison to getting drunk it's no worse, but then again you don't typically have people naming themselves "Igetdrunk247wooo" or "vodkaismylife", and shitting up threads about how wasted they are, where you pretty consistently see assholes named "Kushmaster779" or whatever posting about how lit they are. Those people are deserving of torment.

General well-behaved weed tokers? Be my guest just don't stink around me and we're cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    Who says that? I literally never met anyone who says it's good for us.

I mean I never met a smoker who says it's good, all the smokers I know (and I know a lot, me included) are aware it's not good, lol. You've met some really stupid people.
    Then again, I don't live in America. (OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SNAP)
    I am saying that pot CANT be "good" for you based on that. It can dull pain, but it isn't "good for you" based on the fact you are inhaling smoke into your lungs.

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    I am saying that pot CANT be "good" for you based on that. It can dull pain, but it isn't "good for you" based on the fact you are inhaling smoke into your lungs.
    I know, that's what I'm saying. I never met any smokers who smoke cuz they think it's good for them, they all know it's not good and do it anyway. (I say "they" but I should include myself and say "we").

Usually smoke after work to relax, it's also great while gaming, so much that sometimes gaming is so boring without

Deleted
    sad fucking druggies

10+ Year Old Account
    No, just cringy as fuck. One step below asking for "relationship" advice aka "Am I in friendzone? why does gurl not blow me for being nice to her??!?"
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

My favorite part about weed chat is all the hypocrisy it brings out. Mainly from people who abuse alcohol attempting to talk down to people who abuse marijuana.

Quote Originally Posted by The One Percent View Post
    No, just cringy as fuck. One step below asking for "relationship" advice aka "Am I in friendzone? why does gurl not blow me for being nice to her??!?"
    No way, I don't for a second believe there is anything more cringy than relationship advice being given on a wow forum lol....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoneseek View Post
    No way, I don't for a second believe there is anything more cringy than relationship advice being given on a wow forum lol....
    I agree, which is why I listed it as one step below.

Dude weed lmao
    ☭Politics Understander and Haver of Good Takes☭Posting Is A Human Right☭
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    If I was in his boots (and forced to join the SS in 1939 or whenever he joined), I would have tried to liberate the camp myself or die trying. He did not. He traded his life for the life of thousands of people, thus he should face the consequences
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The One Percent View Post
    Do you get this triggered when people discuss their favorite spirits?

The thing about people who get triggered around weed is that they are really just terrified of the future. They know that in a few years, when it's legal and accepted in society, that things for them will change. History will show them they were on the wrong side all along...

The police will still be continuously called to bars to break up fights and arrest drunkards... but never to the Cannabis Lounges where all the people there want to do is smoke pot, drink espresso, and maybe play board games. Over time, bars and clubs and drinking in general will slowly be looked upon in a much more unsavory light then before.

Much like how cigarettes made the transition in people's eyes from stylish, modern and healthy to unsavory, smelly and cancer causing... the same will happen to booze. Culture will shift, and Marijuana will come out on top.

And as drunk drivers continue to kill themselves and others, and as drunk fathers and husbands stuble home to inflict violence on their families... as best friends come to savage drunken blows... the pot smokers will continue to indulge in conversation, art, gaming and company amongst friends.

Your move, Alcohol.
    Last edited by XangXu; 2017-10-14 at 08:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    Do you get this triggered when people discuss their favorite spirits?
    Whether "Oh dude i got sooooo drunk man it was awesome" or
    "I have a vintage blah blah blah only my refined tastes can truly appreciate it."

No one gives a fuck.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    Isn't it more interesting to speak about what it does? What do you see when you smoke it? What is the first thing you no longer pay attention to?
    Yes
    Nothing
    Your responsabilities

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    >He does not know you can take in weed without smoking.

Huehuehue
    He is talking about smoking it, can't you read or something?

- - - Updated - - -

I smoked weed for over a decade, and not mildly.
    I disagree with all of you, it does more harm then good.
    Stop making excuses for yourself to justify it if it's not for medical reasons.
    Let the bashing begin!

And let me make 1 thing clear here, weed nowadays is not what you found 2 decades ago unless your smoking crap or Jamaican shit.
    With 20% Thc today it's no longer the inoccent soft drugs it used to be.
    You can disagree with me but you would be wrong.
    I harvested over 1000 plants from professional indoor growing and that shit is toxic.

The last 2 years I smoked I was selling of the professionally harvested buts and looked for a more generic
    Grown white widow with about 4-6% Thc. Even after smoking few grams daily for over a decade I think I know what I am stating. Again, if this is not the case with you, you 're probably smoking bad shit to today's standards .
    Last edited by mmoc5dbd52a5f1; 2017-10-14 at 09:25 PM.

Funny, since I started using Marijuana my life has only become more successful.

After being high for the first time, a lot of new thoughts entered my brain.

Why do I get so angry? Why do I worry so much? Why am I so stubborn? Why don't I try harder?
    Being high for the first time often causes it's users to be very self reflective.

I credit the thoughts that entered my mind when I got high for the first time for inspiring me to go back to work in the city full time.

Here I am now, still a daily user, with 2 raises under my belt and a manager who considers me one of her top employees.

But yeah apparently weed ruins your life.

Before I got high I was living with my parents and drinking beer each night after my shitty part time job.

10+ Year Old Account
    necro

closing