Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    First leak i really hope is true

10+ Year Old Account
    5/10 not enough machine translation.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

10+ Year Old Account
    so many spelling misteaks it's not even funny
    Hi

Adding so many specializations (are those the 4th talent spec?) will add a lot of complexity to the game.
    One good thing (and bad) with Legion was that classes got more simple.

Let's call it "The League argument", where you now have ~140 champions each having 5 spells. But I guess it's fine now since WoW is a lot more single-player oriented game. You wanna raid? Play warrior and only worry about your own class. But from pvp standpoint...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    on new spec for all classes is retarded and gameplay-wise impossible, it would be a hell to balance all the shit
    Ok, beside the fact that is a fake so who cares, but i don't get this "BBBBUT IT WILL BE HARD TO BALANCE" tantrum people drop with the 4th spec, i mean game isn't not even NOW BALANCED, it wasn't in Vanilla and still isn't after 13 years

so....i don't see huge problem

Quote Originally Posted by americandavey View Post
    This is what makes me hate so called lore experts even more. When they can not come up with nothing else but "it butcheres lore!" Know what butchers lore more, is having the same Class Lore for over 13 years. ( i am referring to WoW and not other Warcraft projects) Let's not expand lore for Classes because it might hurt somebody feelings. Let's not introduce new Lore because it states something different from this book or this text. Given the amount of crap people have with the books, they sure do like to quote it. Let's not introduce new characters to the Warcraft Universe because they were not in WC1, WC2 or WC3.

If Lore have to be butchered for sake of gameplay and create new story, then so be it. Warcraft is a business. To keep things going, things like Lore have to adapt. Blizzard could just stop making story, characters, landmass and just create a new raid every 77 days, because that is going to happen with stale Lore because people got their panties in a bunch over changes.
    retconing lorthemar into a spell breaker considering he has been a well known farstrider for many years and changing anduin into not being a paladin when we all know is his most logical story progression, thats butchering the lore

7+ Year Old Account
    Except for the new specs.. I can see any of this happening, tbh
    "You can wear whatever costume you want for Halloween and it's totally cool but here's a list of costumes I'll shame you for and call you sexist and racist if you do wear them"
    - Laci Green 2015.

Deleted
    It’s obviously fake as it doesnt contain the word “shadow” in the title

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    so many spelling misteaks it's not even funny
    I see what you did there! Wait....Did you???

Honestly if it says 4th specs you 100% know it's fake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't like the idea of scattering zones all over Azeroth again. It made Cataclysm feel half-baked. Also, if they're doing this, the 1-60 leveling experience would need to be re-worked yet again. Playing in Arathi with all the old Cata lore, then moving into Arathi would be jarring. Then again, it looks like time passes in capital cities while stays still past the gates.

The next expansion will definitely be set in the islands of Kul Tiras though, with a similar zone layout as Broken Isles. The Void Lords will probably take the place of the Legion as the new big bad, with the wound in Silithus acting as the gateway. Since MOP, they've followed this formula of having a catalyst in the final patch of an expansion that leads to the next one (Garrosh led to Warlords, Gul'dan led to Legion, Sargeras' Wound leads to Voidlords.
    Last edited by Vespene; 2017-10-13 at 11:27 PM.
    Sythis - Vicious Cycle

Quote Originally Posted by WoWToW View Post
    Player dies, entering Shadowland Wastes Zone. Old Gods corrupted Enemies, Many old Characters. Horde will find Vol'Jin, Alliance will find Daelin Proudmoore. Quest to find Medivh. Vol'Jin, Daelin Proudmoore, Medivh and Player will return back to Azeroth alive. Return to the Red Sea. End Game Zone based around a Faction War between Horde and Alliance. Return to the Infected Wound part of the first Patch. Next Patch is Naga themed
    Good attempt, but the player dying and being stuck in a zone will never happen. Plus, reveals that end up being real NEVER reveal the first and second patch, mostly because the devs havent gotten that far yet, this early. I've read that they don't even decide what's in the first patch, until after the expansion ships.

Deleted
    It would be cool if not for the new specs (most of them are just stupid) and the Path of the Titans concept which is probably the most terrible and boring system anyone has thought of in any fan-fiction expansion. Why would you implement a system allowing you to pick two predestined, cookie-cutter buffs and never touch it again? Like, simulations are a thing and I can't see how this would bring anything to the game, other than a glorified talent row.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    titanforging: really hopes this happens, but unlikely. as it affects M+, which is guaranteed to stay

path of titan: wonderful idea, hope it happens

troll paladin?

adding 11 new specs is like adding at least 3 classes at once, will never happen in a single expansion. if they ever add new specs it will be gradually. Plus, new race or new class is way more effective in attracting people than new specs

profession revamp: can only happen if all world zones scale

plots : i doubt faction wars would ever be a major plot point ever again, void is coming, hello???

garrison/order hall: current system will likely stay with minor improvement.

conclusion : fake

then again, OP didn't even claim its a leak
    Last edited by Aaronioslo; 2017-10-13 at 11:39 PM.

Every time someone posts a leak without a source, Justin Beiber writes a new song.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Braktixx View Post
    It would be cool if not for the new specs (most of them are just stupid) and the Path of the Titans concept which is probably the most terrible and boring system anyone has thought of in any fan-fiction expansion. Why would you implement a system allowing you to pick two predestined, cookie-cutter buffs and never touch it again? Like, simulations are a thing and I can't see how this would bring anything to the game, other than a glorified talent row.
    Oh i imagined the OP meant it will work like the artifacts, but instead of getting a artifact based on your spec you can pick 2 and make your own.So you pick the tanking and active mitigation ones and then you get a interface like we get currently for the weapons. didn't thought of it as buffs

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    So many new classes, that alone should make ppl think this is just a humongous troll.

Deleted
    Just for fun sake, say they implement all these new specializations. How will we be leveling trough legion content on new chars? Oh you wanna play ranged rogue? No, fuck you go any other spec for 10 levels then you can go back to the new ones. Or will it be like we unlock them at 110 or 120 and it will feel rather useless when people has played certain specs for years.

"Polearms and shields" spec for warrs lol

monk at blademasters... Shadow hunter at hunter and not priest...
    I have trouble finding the explanations about these one if real... :d

I cant wait until the xpac is announced so i can stop seeing these shit threads lol