Page 1 of 2
LastLast

New WOW Expansion: Darker Tides (Mega Leak)

So, here it is. The Wow expansion that truly gets back to the origins of the series. Not WoD with the nod to the original "cast", but RTS. <br>
    <br>
    Outline: Kul Tiras, in it's isolation, has been corrupted by the old gods. Jaina has been teased in artwork-but the twist is that she is the "big bad" of the expansion. You must reclaim Kul Tiras from the influence of the old gods and take back the kingdom and return it to sanity. <br>
    <br>
    <strong>New Features<br>
    </strong><br>
    Level Cap at 120<br>
    No new races<br>
    No new classes <br>
    3 New Battlegrounds: "Kul Tiras Harbor"- capture the flag; "The Undermine Ruins"- SSM type; "Alterac Heights" brand new 40 man battleground with 2hr time limit. Alterac Valley style massive PvP zone with summons, defenders, buffs, and empowerments* new battleground wide quest chain that generates massive buffs to the first player in the bg that completes the randomly generated tasks (+300% dps, +1000% health, 50% Haste etc)<br>
    No new arenas<br>
    6 New zones at launch<br>
    Flying at Level Cap<br>
    5 Dungeons <br>
    1 Raid at release: "The Battlements"<br>
    <strong></strong><strong>Liberation</strong><ul><li>Fully embedded RTS game embedded in next WoW Expansion:<strong><br></strong></li><li>Replaces Garrison/Class Hall mechanic with "Commander's Outpost"<br></li><li>Assume the role of either Horde or Alliance in liberating&nbsp; Kul Tiras from the grip of the Old Gods<br></li><li>All races in either faction are represented in buildings/units<br></li><li>Examples: Forsaken Graveyard: raise ghouls and meat wagons; Elven Mage School (self explanatory), Worgen Bestiary <br></li><li>Single Player Campaign focuses on the reclamation of Kul Tiras from corrupted Jaina and the Kul Tiras marines<br></li><li>Real Time PvP enabled to fulfill the need for Warcraft 4<br></li><li>Ladder Rankings<br></li><li>Hardcore Seasons: Short 2 week seasons- 2 loss elimination style granting in-game mounts, battle pets&nbsp;and unique BoA rewards for top finishers<br></li></ul><strong>Other Enhancements</strong><ul><li>Stat compression<br></li><li>All class/race combos open<br></li><li>Legacy world has level normalization (level wherever you wish)<br></li><li>Some post-cataclysm adjustments to the old world&nbsp;(rebuilding)<br></li><li>New melee animations<br></li><li>Mythic+ versions of old world dungeons<br></li><li>New Social Features<br></li><li>WoW Store can bill to account<br></li><li>Epic/Legendary Battle pet variations (only on newly captured/found pets-very low drop rate)<br></li></ul><br>That's the gist. <div><br></div><strong>
    </strong><br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>

Every bit as lame as all the previous fake "leaks".

Aha....

Ahahaha......

AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAAAAAAAAA......

No.

Literally the day after I made a thread about the lack of leak threads, all the sudden they start popping up again. I guess I started the "trend" again, for better or worse, depending on how you feel.

10+ Year Old Account
    3 New Battlegrounds: "Kul Tiras Harbor"- capture the flag; "The Undermine Ruins"- SSM type; "Alterac Heights" brand new 40 man battleground with 2hr time limit. Alterac Valley style massive PvP zone with summons, defenders, buffs, and empowerments* new battleground wide quest chain that generates massive buffs to the first player in the bg that completes the randomly generated tasks (+300% dps, +1000% health, 50% Haste
    This sounds TO GOOD to be true

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    Literally the day after I made a thread about the lack of leak threads, all the sudden they start popping up again. I guess I started the "trend" again, for better or worse, depending on how you feel.
    Banwave just went out, lots of 1-post accounts.

15+ Year Old Account
    That would be one awfully boring xpac
    DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional and purely for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of entity, living, dead or in any other state of existence, is purely coincidental. The author cannot and will not be held accountable for such similarities or any other parallels that are imagined and/or drawn by you, the reader, between the above fictional work and real life events.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mycophase View Post
    spam
    I recommend drinking bleach, it solves the problems.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    you didn't start anything. stop trying to take credit for things you didnt do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    you didn't start anything. stop trying to take credit for things you didnt do.
    Dude, I was just joking around. Don't get heated on something so insignificant.

so, no selling hook whatsoever? lol

Five dungeons lol.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

If you're trying so hard to make it look like you copy pasted a blizzard announcement of some kind... I have some bad news.

Nobody would ever use "no new race" and "no new class" on an announcement. Like seriously NOBODY WOULD DO THAT.

This is what happens when someone who only ever plays random BGs tries to create an expansion.

Can we not ban these new account spamming this bullshit.

Baba ji black magik man from dubai is more interesting than this. Atleast he wants to solve my love problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Keltas View Post
    If you're trying so hard to make it look like you copy pasted a blizzard announcement of some kind... I have some bad news.

Nobody would ever use "no new race" and "no new class" on an announcement. Like seriously NOBODY WOULD DO THAT.
    Edit: whoops, misread what you said.

7+ Year Old Account
    The title TOTALLY fooled me!

These fanfic makers have the creative ability of 10 year olds.

Flying at level cap -- too good to be true. We know they're going to drag their feet on flying again.

Ridiculously fake, but 'Darker Tides' would be a good name for an expansion.