Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrmbane View Post
    Fake obliviously - Blizzard will never allow 1v1 arena.
    They were actually talking about it being a thing back in Cata. So it is possible that they are bringing it with this xpac.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    Good attempt, but the player dying and being stuck in a zone will never happen.
    Umm not only is this a very classic fantasy trope, they already did it on a small scale in Legion, clearly you didn't quest in Stormheim Mr. Expert on Things Blizz Will or Will Not Do. It's a great idea actually, since it would give a lore explanation for separating us from our artifacts, and opportunity to bring back long dead characters in some way.

Also you're 100% wrong about how development happens. Ya this is fake, but not for the reasons you cited.

Shamans should be Geomancer - Tank - ability to infuse with the elements using totems to create powerful abilities like Earth Barrier. basically a stance dance class with totems.

>People call this legit
    >New Specs in the list

Easily a fake.....leak is too detailed, secondly, theres no way in a Blizzcon presentation of "new specs" are they just going to list druids as "getting nothing"....the outrage would be phenominal! IF Blizzard were to introduce new specs for all classes, they would mention that druids would get something like; new and updated forms or a talent that lets feral melee as bear utilizing maul and rage.

Thirdly......another healing spec for Shamans???....No......easily it would be a tank since there were abilities and spells for it in early WoW days.

7+ Year Old Account
    well i was liking the plot, even knowing it is fake and gay, until the part when we die and go to the shadowlands, to find vol'jin and Daelind

This is pretty retarded

Doubt this is real, but I would love the Infinite/Bronze Dragon/alternate timeline dungeon/zones things SO much, you don't even know.

Assuming, you know, they handle it better than Warlords.

As fake as this is, I love it. It's got blademasters, necromancers, Scarlet Crusade-styled priest-monks, gladiator is back, fire Death Knights that honestly need to happen, path of the titans, professions fixed, takes place on Azeroth, new customization options.... I love all of that. It even fits in Kul'Tiras, always a speculation favorite, especially with Jaina as the face of WoW this coming Blizzcon. I would be legitimately happy to see all of this in the next expansion.

Deleted
    It might not be ''for realz'', but it does sound quite appealing. Just two small problems from my point of view, though. Lore-wise, Troll paladins and goblin monks just don't click into place. Their kind of priests is different than ours, it's the same as why we'll never see Forsaken paladins. As for Goblin Monks, that would be even more awkward to see, even if they DO wield the light as priests. Monks, though, would have no place in their materialistic culture. But that's just my opinion.

What I'd like to see even more in the expansions to come is a shift from ''all hail the light allmighty'' to ''maybe we should come in-between the battle between light and void, not just part of one side''. We've just witnessed a naaru showing their true colors in Legion, I think maybe we're meant to be heroes on our own instead of being part of one big army of the light. Or void. After all, we've grown large enough as characters, we lead our own factions so we might as well choose our own paths, amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by Harrywho View Post
    It might not be ''for realz'', but it does sound quite appealing. Just two small problems from my point of view, though. Lore-wise, Troll paladins and goblin monks just don't click into place. Their kind of priests is different than ours, it's the same as why we'll never see Forsaken paladins. As for Goblin Monks, that would be even more awkward to see, even if they DO wield the light as priests. Monks, though, would have no place in their materialistic culture. But that's just my opinion.

What I'd like to see even more in the expansions to come is a shift from ''all hail the light allmighty'' to ''maybe we should come in-between the battle between light and void, not just part of one side''. We've just witnessed a naaru showing their true colors in Legion, I think maybe we're meant to be heroes on our own instead of being part of one big army of the light. Or void. After all, we've grown large enough as characters, we lead our own factions so we might as well choose our own paths, amirite?
    There is actually something called the Freethinkers, which are basically Troll Paladins. i don't expect them to be implemented because we haven't heard a think about them since old Zul'Gurub.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    Would only be real if you said Shaman was getting a new tank spec instead of healing. Like an earthen tank or something
    This honestly.

Not sure I buy mages getting tank-melee spec (rather than blood mages or time mages) but Shamans getting a second healing spec instead of the obvious fourth elemental spec, Earth-based tanking.

They are not going to name an expansion the same name as one of the books. So dumb.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

5+ Year Old Account
    I want to believe...

The Garrison/Order Hall thing is something id see blizz turn the ships into. Yarg.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWToW View Post
    Warlock: Necromancy - Ranged DPS - Mix of summoning long lasting minions and long lasting Damage over Time Effects
    It was interesting till this point. If only you'd change dk and lock then it would make sense. Locks are not necros.
    A very cool signature text.

So many things about this that go directly against everything the developers say.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    They are not going to name an expansion the same name as one of the books. So dumb.
    I can't believe this thread hit eight pages.

I like the new spec ideas actually

The name Spellbrealer makes it seem like bs to me. Spellbreaker sounds like some shitty fan made spec name.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    Finally someone realize that we will not get a new class next expansion, most of so call leaks had one, this one is the best i seen so far
    The primary issue with new classes is balancing. This leak proposes 11 new specs, which would have similar balancing issues to 3-6 new classes (depending on if Blizz would consider 3 specs or only 2 specs from now on with new class). This one may be the worst "leak" thus far, as the game would be in a constant state of rebalancing with 47 different specs. It also does very little to fix the current gear groupings, because it only proposes a healer and a healer-hybrid be added to the mail template and healers are less populace than dps.

The whole Path of Titans concept is also kind of pointless. There are effectively only 2 that are functional for any given spec, so choosing 2 doesn't really matter because there isn't actually a choice.

Aside from those two features being absurd and boring, respectively, the broad plot ideas are likely close but that is pretty much what every leak is saying.
    Last edited by Fritters154; 2017-10-14 at 03:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    I can't believe this thread hit eight pages.
    To be fair, the book itself managed to hit 352 pages.