Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    So...one student group doesn't like another student group.

Why is this national news?
    If a conservative group tries to keep a liberal student's group from existing on campus, you can bet your ass it would also be national news.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Bullshit. They became a thing in 2012, alt-right was coined in 2010.
    Nowhere was TPUSA described as alt-right though. It's "right-wing"

Are they going after the Young Republicans next?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Are they going after the Young Republicans next?
    They'll go after anyone who disagrees with them. See the comments Felya and Mormolynce often make. Anyone who disagrees isn't even human in their eyes. It's a pretty standard thought process for fascists to be honest. The only way you deal with such a trash view-point is by engaging in the same tactics the Left uses on Social Media, record, expose, and get the professors fired and shamed into oblivion so they can't get a job indoctrinating at another college or school.

If it's alright to do this to Conservatives for airing their political views, it's alright to do it to Liberals also.

The only way however you ensure your side doesn't become the side that is the extremist, is to also be willing to compromise and talk. But if the other side refuses to, such as is the case with Antifa, you have to deal with them harshly. Legally (something the Left often has a problem doing), but also in a completely unrelenting and draconian fashion until they either will opt for dialogue, or give up.
    Last edited by The Penguin; 2017-10-14 at 01:42 AM. Reason: Post wasn't even finished and a Mod Infracted? LMAO! Good thing I have spare points.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    “Student for Quality Education”
    Yes, one of the great announces on the CSU/UC system.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    oh noes, even my own former campus

- - - Updated - - -

wait so alt right is supposed to mean "lightly" conservative?

Figured it meant the opposite
    Alt-Right at this point just means "They didn't obediently vote for her Radiance, Hillary Clinton (PBUH)"
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    Sorry but that is complete bull shit. The article states "right leaning", not alt-right. I personally endorse free speech 100% it is one of the few things I'll fight for. So since I endorse free speech that must make me "alt-right" since half assed generalizations is all that you seem make.
    Exactly.

I didn't know the ideals of limited government, fiscal responsibility, and free markets were considered radical.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Alt-Right at this point just means "They didn't obediently vote for her Radiance, Hillary Clinton (PBUH)"
    Hell, pretty much anyone right of bernie sanders is alt right to many of the folks here

7+ Year Old Account
    Exactly.

I didn't know the ideals of limited government, fiscal responsibility, and free markets were considered radical.

- - - Updated - - -

Hell, pretty much anyone right of bernie sanders is alt right to many of the folks here
    They consider Bernie an Alt-Right collaborator now since he revealed the obvious about the DNC.

So everyone that wants to have limitations on immigration is "white supremacist"? Ben Shapiro...lol...a white supremacist?!

You can be for legal immigration with respect to law, and not be "anti-immigrant" jesus Christ.
    Ben Shapiro's said and done plenty of things that were really fucking racist that pretty much settle this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    Ben Shapiro's said and done plenty of things that were really fucking racist that pretty much settle this issue.
    I heard he's also a Nazi and demon in disguise.

Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post

Yeah, i know, backing up claims with information and statistics is racist.

It's "your" truth that matters though.

Exactly.

- - - Updated - - -

There's one problem, they don't actually have those ideals. Their immigration stance alone goes against them.

They push burdensome restrictions that limit free trade, increase the size of government, and cost billions.

Prager and Shapiro are not anti-immigration, they are against illegal immigration. As for their stance on Islam, it isn't any different than that of any atheist, and nobody calls atheists bigots...do they?

Quote Originally Posted by Everwake View Post
    Prager and Shapiro are not anti-immigration, they are against illegal immigration. As for their stance on Islam, it isn't any different than that of any atheist, and nobody calls atheists bigots...do they?
    That's the typical call of people who are anti-immigration. Supporting the travel ban is a big-government solution. It limits the free markets, and it restricts freedoms. Let's not forget, it also costs more money to pull off. Shapiro is also against legalizing gay marriage... more big government.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    That's the typical call of people who are anti-immigration. Supporting the travel ban is a big-government solution. It limits the free markets, and it restricts freedoms. Let's not forget, it also costs more money to pull off. Shapiro is also against legalizing gay marriage... more big government.
    No he's not, he is for getting the government out of marriage. He is for allowing churches to conduct their marriages as they see fit. It's hard to take your claims about the man seriously, when you don't even know his beliefs.

No he's not, he is for getting the government out of marriage. He is for allowing churches to conduct their marriages as they see fit. It's hard to take your claims about the man seriously, when you don't even know his beliefs.
    He is for the government getting out of marriage, but he went about it in a terrible way. He wants to ban gay marriage, which is MORE government. If he really wanted it out of the way, he would have pushed for legalization, then pushed to get the government out entirely. Nope, his support of the ban on gay marriage is a big-government principle.

Add to that his stance on immigration, and it absolutely goes against free markets, freedom, limited government and fiscal responsibility.

He is for the government getting out of marriage, but he went about it in a terrible way. He wants to ban gay marriage, which is MORE government. If he really wanted it out of the way, he would have pushed for legalization, then pushed to get the government out entirely. Nope, his support of the ban on gay marriage is a big-government principle.

No, he doesn't

He's said multiple times that he doesn't want the government involved in the business of marriage, period.

He doesn't want the state involved in marriages because it gives them a lever to force churches to perform marriages they don't believe in.

No, he doesn't

He's said multiple times that he doesn't want the government involved in the business of marriage, period.

He doesn't want the state involved in marriages because it gives them a lever to force churches to perform marriages they don't believe in.
    And yet, he still opposed the legalization of gay marriage. He also takes a stance on immigration that goes against freedom, free markets, fiscal responsibility, and limited government.

https://www.creators.com/read/ben-sh...ional-marriage
    Last edited by Machismo; 2017-10-14 at 03:53 AM.

Well this thread pretty much proves why this group needs to exist.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

They will spawn their own monsters.

I wonder if they understand that.

And yet, he still opposed the legalization of gay marriage. He also takes a stance on immigration that goes against freedom, free markets, fiscal responsibility, and limited government.

https://www.creators.com/read/ben-sh...ional-marriage
    No....

He doesn't want the government involved in the legality of marriage period. Jesus, just admit your wrong man.

He's also all for legal immigration, but against illegal immigration, as is most Americans.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    Well this thread pretty much proves why this group needs to exist.
    Thank you!! Someone gets it.