Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Diversity Meet-Up at BlizzCon
    For fuck's sake... Look at how diverse and accepting you guys are! Do you want a reward? Pat on the head? A cookie perhaps?

Every sensible person accepts other races, genders and sexual orientations. IT'S NOTHING SPECIAL. STOP MAKING A BIG NUMBER OUT OF IT AND SHOVE YOUR DIVERSITY MEET-UPS UP YOUR ASS.

Quote Originally Posted by iQ Superi0r View Post
    Nobody was ever called a nazi because they are white.
    The obsession some people have with being called a nazi is very weird.
    I went to go see a Jewish guy speak at a university and was called a nazi.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmeebs View Post
    I went to go see a Jewish guy speak at a university and was called a nazi.
    And that's it. That's the whole story. A whole auditorium filled with people and the jew got on stage and called everyone "Nazis!" and left. The end.

Quote Originally Posted by amplitudelol View Post
    Diversity meeting hosted by Blizzard? Oh boy, this is going to be a show for a lifetime! And here I thought Blizzcon was going to be boring.
    I expect it to be 99% white San Francisco people with pink hair, glasses and hipster beards.

so...

the gnome run sounds fun

Quote Originally Posted by Goilas View Post
    For fuck's sake... Look at how diverse and accepting you guys are! Do you want a reward? Pat on the head? A cookie perhaps?

Every sensible person accepts other races, genders and sexual orientations. IT'S NOTHING SPECIAL. STOP MAKING A BIG NUMBER OUT OF IT AND SHOVE YOUR DIVERSITY MEET-UPS UP YOUR ASS.
    Trans people can't serve in the military, LGBTQ people can now get fired based on their sexuality again, other things. I'm not saying we need to vomit rainbows, but when we stop talking about issues, we forget that they were as big a deal as they were in the past (resulting in rape, murder, harassment, defamement, job loss, etc.) and then the issues recur.

Also, if you're not interested, don't go. It doesn't affect you, but it can mean a world of difference for a lot of other people. Stop being a snowflake. Let people enjoy things.

Quote Originally Posted by Sforza View Post
    First emojis, now this "Die-versity" crap. More millennial incompetence.
    Yeah, diversity is such a millennial concept.

Also, unless you were born before the 80s - and according to your profile, you weren't - you're a millennial.
    Last edited by Theoris; 2017-10-14 at 03:22 AM.

How was my comment spam when its pointing something out in the picture of the blizzard team? nice mod team

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Millennials can also stand up to millennial bullshit.
    Yes, the brave rebel takes a grand stand against the millennial bullshit 'diversity'. What a hero.
    Last edited by Theoris; 2017-10-14 at 03:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakjit View Post
    And that's it. That's the whole story. A whole auditorium filled with people and the jew got on stage and called everyone "Nazis!" and left. The end.
    no, i was called a nazi by the... very liberal group protesting him coming to speak (because i went to see him, i was obviously a nazi, and didn't disagree with him in any way)

His side isn't the rebellion.
    You're right. His side is the one where people throw around useless buzzwords for whatever scapegoat boogeyman they're angry at this week (SJWs, millennials, feminists, you name it). My mistake.

Diversity is fine, but forcing diversity isn't diversity, it's retarded bullshit.
    The Diversity Meet-Up is for all attendees who are interested to join discussions about diversity in gaming and in life.
    Forcing how? Nowhere does it say that this meet-up is mandatory for BlizzCon attendees. Personally I'd chalk this thing up to the fact that people are divided like *insert clever simile/metaphor here* these days. Maybe someone does have to provide a 'safe place' to make people feel welcome and try to find some sort of common ground (and with gaming having the reputation it has, that might just be a good thing).

I saw people on reddit talking about how it's racist of blizzard to have little to no black people on the wow team, they should hire based on qualifications, not because of fucking diversity.
    And I trust the random people on reddit provided swathes of evidence and inside information of this alleged racism?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkins View Post
    Trans people can't serve in the military
    Is military a person? No. And who cares, really? You don't get to kill people or get killed. I would happily be excluded from that.

LGBTQ people can now get fired based on their sexuality again, other things.
    Now you are just spewing bullshit.

I'm not saying we need to vomit rainbows, but when we stop talking about issues
    A hugfestival at a video game convention doesn't do anything.

we forget that they were as big a deal as they were in the past (resulting in rape, murder, harassment, defamement, job loss, etc.) and then the issues recur.
    ??? You are making even less sense...

Also, if you're not interested, don't go. It doesn't affect you, but it can mean a world of difference for a lot of other people. Stop being a snowflake. Let people enjoy things.
    Didn't you just say that we need to talk about issues and then you reply "don't go, it doesn't affect you". LOL.

I'm sorry, but i can't come to agree with you. SJWs and Feminists as much as i hate them are a totally different topic, ignore what the other guy was talking about. A person doesn't need a diversity safe space to be diverse or talk about diversity. The entire point of blizzcon is diversity in the first place, meeting up with blizz fans because of the common enjoyment, not based on skin color/gender etc. My statement still stands, diversity doesn't matter when it comes to qualifications, hiring someone because it would be "diverse' as apposed to someone who is literally better at the job is idiotic. More importantly though it's painfully obvious blizzard is doing this to pander to those people, which isn't a bad thing because $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Also, those people on reddit are morons, i thought you'd agree with it based on your previous statements but it seems you do not, luckily.
    Apparently we do need some space, since you're going around screaming about how much you hate us for being Feminists and SJWs....
    Wolfie Pandaren Shaman - Pet Collection - Mount Collection
    Pinfire Dwarf Hunter - SaintJoan Draenei Paladin - Sadiefalk Human Rogue - Hamartanein Dwarf Warlock
    Lotusdream Pandaren Monk - Aponyia Tauren Shaman

Also, those people on reddit are morons, i thought you'd agree with it based on your previous statements but it seems you do not, luckily.
    Hard to agree with something that's blatantly not true.

Quote Originally Posted by Goilas View Post
    Is military a person? No. And who cares, really? You don't get to kill people or get killed. I would happily be excluded from that.

Now you are just spewing bullshit.

A hugfestival at a video game convention doesn't do anything.

??? You are making even less sense...

Didn't you just say that we need to talk about issues and then you reply "don't go, it doesn't affect you". LOL.
    Trans people are people - many serve in the military. You do know that the Orange Goblin rolled back specific protections for LGBT people just this week right?

It's a panel. It's a meet up. It's so people know they're not alone. It doesn't hurt anything. You're making a huge deal out of nothing.
    Wolfie Pandaren Shaman - Pet Collection - Mount Collection
    Pinfire Dwarf Hunter - SaintJoan Draenei Paladin - Sadiefalk Human Rogue - Hamartanein Dwarf Warlock
    Lotusdream Pandaren Monk - Aponyia Tauren Shaman

LOL, look at the nerds. Losing their shit because there's a diversity-something somewhere.

Well kids, you're in the wrong fringe group.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Damn, I hope next playable race/class won't be feminist/hipster. but who knows....
    Now I'm little worried.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    Normally not one to toot the diversity horn but goddamn, did you SEE the photo of the WoW dev team? Pretty much 100% white and asian faces in that group. I'm gonna say that their diversity drive might be legitimately necessary in this case.
    I'll be waiting with baited breath for the Tumblr-tier photos.

Lot of delicate white males triggered in this thread. Maybe you need a safe space.

Quote Originally Posted by Aesahaettr View Post
    Lot of delicate white males triggered in this thread. Maybe you need a safe space.
    That anyone "needs a safespace" is a joke in the first place.