Poll: You Vs The Terminator?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

You Vs The Terminator?

Alright thought I would do one more, for those who felt held back by fighting Mike Tyson.

The Year is NOW, and you are targeted by Skynet, and it has been determined YOU must DIE!

Now the rules, you can use whatever means you have to stop him, however, even though this is a fantasy scenario your response will be limited to reality.

For example, NO " Well I would just get a tank, and run him over and then plant C-4 explosives when he is down and blow him up" No you wouldn't not unless you actually have access to C-4 or a tank. Of course this is an example and people can do whatever they want, but the purpose is what would you REALLY DO to stop The Terminator.

You do get sort of a bone though, The Model that has been sent is 1 T-800, none of that T2 Movie stuff. Oh and if course in Skynet's infinite wisdom he has only sent 1, I mean it is just YOU he's gotta kill! :P

Would you do it, could you do it if you do and win Mike Tyson gives you $ 1,000,0000

Could you survive, and what would you do?
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2017-10-14 at 08:37 AM.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Thats a big step up from Tyson there

Could buy the biggest magnet on the market and go to town on him.

- - - Updated - - -

Then you drop his ass in the Mariana Trench, see if he finds his way back from there, i doubt it.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2017-10-14 at 09:46 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I would beat his tiny ass.

Time paradox, he can’t kill me cause then he would never of been built to come back in time to kill me... why skynet never wins.

First I would try bargaining with it, then reasoning with it, then appeal to its pity, remorse or fear. I'm sure that will stop it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Using my entire life savings on a truck-load of magnets would probably give me a considerable advantage. I'd give it a shot, sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    @ Mall Security He's screwed. The bad news is that so are you.

Step one) Lure him out into Beijing traffic. He'll never understand traffic flow here. The first truck or van to hit him will keep backing up over him to make sure he's a gonner, the new Good Samaritan law here hasn't had a chance to sink in! If he fights back and overturns the truck or van, now he's labelled as an uppity laowai and bound to attract the wrong attention.

Step two) Open a WeChat account as an anonymous T-800. Dis the 9 dot line. Deny the Nanjing Massacre. Make short penis jokes. Open season on Arnie.

Step three) Buy lube, you're screwed now ... Put out the word that there is *no patent* on the T-800 and suggest that the first company to take him apart will be able to flood the market with knock offs! Bye, Arnie! The T-800 would be relentlessly hunted and zerged until broken down to individual bits and copied. The bad news is that copies would be everywhere. Imagine yourself walking into Panda Express, getting your order, and hearing "You'll be back".

Doom. Are ya happy now?
    Last edited by shadowmouse; 2017-10-14 at 10:08 AM. Reason: pinging OP
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Thats a big step up from Tyson there

Could buy the biggest magnet on the market and go to town on him.

- - - Updated - - -

Then you drop his ass in the Mariana Trench, see if he finds his way back from there, i doubt it.
    [IMG]
    How much do you have to spend on that and or how would you gain access to it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    @ Mall Security He's screwed. The bad news is that so are you.

Step one) Lure him out into Beijing traffic. He'll never understand traffic flow here. The first truck or van to hit him will keep backing up over him to make sure he's a gonner, the new Good Samaritan law here hasn't had a chance to sink in! If he fights back and overturns the truck or van, now he's labelled as an uppity laowai and bound to attract the wrong attention.

Step two) Open a WeChat account as an anonymous T-800. Dis the 9 dot line. Deny the Nanjing Massacre. Make short penis jokes. Open season on Arnie.

Step three) Buy lube, you're screwed now ... Put out the word that there is *no patent* on the T-800 and suggest that the first company to take him apart will be able to flood the market with knock offs! Bye, Arnie! The T-800 would be relentlessly hunted and zerged until broken down to individual bits and copied. The bad news is that copies would be everywhere. Imagine yourself walking into Panda Express, getting your order, and hearing "You'll be back".

Doom. Are ya happy now?
    I like the Hansel and Gretle tactic. Not sure it would work but it be interesting to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    How much do you have to spend on that and or how would you gain access to it.
    Hell of alot more then i own that's for sure, i would need a chooper or plane to transport him to the Mariana Trench, the fuel probably costs more then i make in 10 years lol or my lifetime i dunno its' a long trip and fuel are expensive as fuck, but it was a pretty damn good idea right? about the magnet i have no idea how much they would cost.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hell of alot more then i own that's for sure, i would need a chooper or plane to transport him to the Mariana Trench, the fuel probably costs more then i make in 10 years lol or my lifetime i dunno its' a long trip and fuel are expensive as fuck, but it was a pretty damn good idea right? about the magnet i have no idea how much they would cost.
    Not sure either. I don’t think I could get ahold of any military hardware to stop it. Not at least without explaining to a friend why which would surely get a van with guys in white lab coats with a comfortable jacket who want to hear all about it the bad man after me.

Perhaps i could kickstart the project having people sending me cash for the trip

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure either. I don’t think I could get ahold of any military hardware to stop it. Not at least without explaining to a friend why which would surely get a van with guys in white lab coats with a comfortable jacket who want to hear all about it the bad man after me.
    Haha yeah that would be a big issue.

Deleted
    I've got access to both C4 and 12 ton military APC. Think I would follow the route the op shared in the first post

10+ Year Old Account
    Perhaps i could kickstart the project having people sending me cash for the trip

- - - Updated - - -

Haha yeah that would be a big issue.
    That’ll be the most interesting reason for raising the money ever!

Deleted
    I would "Get to the choppa"
    Ot: I would run and try to keep him from finding me.
    In the meantime I would alert all kinds of media and watch the army step in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Reality? I die probably during one of those times I sleep. In fact, I'm probably killed by the terminator before I even know it's coming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Legendix187- View Post
    I would "Get to the choppa"
    Ot: I would run and try to keep him from finding me.
    In the meantime I would alert all kinds of media and watch the army step in.
    Yes hi Channel 7 news I’ve got a goddamn robot from the future coming to kill me! Yes I’m sure they will.

[IMG]http://www.popgi.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Mariana-Cover.jpg[IMG]
    That's not the Mariana's Trench :P

Deleted
    Yes hi Channel 7 news I’ve got a goddamn robot from the future coming to kill me! Yes I’m sure they will.
    Probably would tbh. And I said all kinds of media.
    Hell, I would make a topic here

Quote Originally Posted by Amirila View Post
    That's not the Mariana's Trench :P
    Damn google still it would be 11.000M deep i doubt he could make it out from that, he would be fucked and rusty, maby even implode from the pressure.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2017-10-14 at 10:47 AM.

Deleted
    Tbh, if you manage to get way on your first encounter (he's damm slow) he probably would be noticed by civilians etc. He would be labelled as yet another terrorist and be dealt with.
    Then Isis would claim it.