Thread: Oh my fuck

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by otyknip View Post
    I dont belive him or anyone else, as there is no ANY EVIDENCE of any of these things happening in this scenario.

Also, I might doubt what he is saying is a truth, but that IS NOT flat out calling him anything. #facts.
    You're not being skeptical, you're drawing a line in the sand saying hes not telling the truth. That is the same as calling someone a liar #facts ...

How can you admit that the blink bug exists and then say you don't believe the OP experienced it. There is no logic to that, it's literally you being willfully ignorant for the sake of argument.

PS since you decided to ignore this last time. Here it is again.

Dude, you keep claiming blink bugs out last 13 years. I agreed with you, but that has NOTHING to do with the OP (and you), claiming that the boss goes underground and the challenge resets. Stop changing the subject and if you cant find a prove on this happening, shut up at last, you are the one embarrassing yourself.
    Are you fucking serious? You can't be serious. Literally 2 of the three things in the original post are about the blink bug. I can't believe this whole back and forth started because you simply didn't read the OP. The only one trying to change the subject is you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    Why the fuck is the frost mage mage tower challenge so fucking bugged?
    -Falling through the floor with blink
    -The sword guy falling through the floor
    - Falling semi underground and being unable to move with blink
    PS - I'm actually done this time, this whole thing is a car wreck. You're being willfully ignorant and stubborn.
    Last edited by deadman1; 2017-10-14 at 03:22 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    You're not being skeptical, you're drawing a line in the sand saying hes not telling the truth. That is the same as calling someone a liar #facts ...

P
    PS. Since you decided to ignore it, you were wrong, yet again. Flat out calling someone is different than the one you just described. Google it.

How can you admit that the blink bug exists and then say you don't believe the OP experienced it. There is no logic to that, it's literally you being willfully ignorant for the sake of argument.

PS since you decided to ignore this last time. Here it is again.

Are you fucking serious? You can't be serious. Literally 2 of the three things in the original post are about the blink bug. I can't believe this whole back and forth started because you simply didn't read the OP. The only one trying to change the subject is you.

PS - I'm actually done this time, this whole thing is a car wreck. You're being willfully ignorant and stubborn.
    What are you talking about? I only replied to this thread once...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

PS. Since you decided to ignore it, you were wrong, yet again. Flat out calling someone is different than the one you just described. Google it.
    I don't have to google basic English, you said hes not telling the truth, the only other possibility is that you think hes lying. There is no other way to interpret that.

Are you arguing semantics because you didn't use the word "lie" if so that is pretty silly.

Also why haven't you addressed the fact that the OP is talking about the blink bug? Is it because it destroys every single argument you've made in the last 24 hours?

- - - Updated - - -

What are you talking about? I only replied to this thread once...
    It wasn't directed at you I was using your post as evidence of what you said.

I'm on your side.
    Last edited by deadman1; 2017-10-14 at 03:27 AM.

Deleted
    I don't have to google basic English, you hes not telling the truth, the only other possibility is that you think hes lying. There is no other way to interpret that.

Are you arguing semantics because you didn't use the word "lie" if so that is pretty silly.

Also why haven't you addressed the fact that the OP is talking about the blink bug?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm on your side.
    No, its not silly. That is the EXACT definition of flat out calling someone something. And Im yet to do that.

No, its not silly. That is the EXACT definition of flat out calling someone something. And Im yet to do that.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I dont belive him
    I have, not once, called the op a liar,
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dude, you keep claiming blink bugs out last 13 years. I agreed with you, but that has NOTHING to do with the OP

Willful ignorance.
    Last edited by deadman1; 2017-10-14 at 03:40 AM.

I don't have to google basic English, you said hes not telling the truth, the only other possibility is that you think hes lying. There is no other way to interpret that.

Also why haven't you addressed the fact that the OP is talking about the blink bug? Is it because it destroys every single argument you've made in the last 24 hours?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm on your side.
    Oh sorry I thought you were being mean to me bc im a baddie q-q
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Also here to brag (not really lol) only done the druid ones boomkin at like 904 ilvl with 40 traits (twins), then resto 910 with like 46 traits, guardian 910 with 52 traits (I had what felt like 50 pulls on this and got it on the 2nd pull after I got concordance), feral I got like a week ago 52 traits 935 ilvl. I don't know if it is the same for frost but the boomkin one (twins) was by far the easiest for me. With tomb gear/concordance/crucible isn't it possible to completely skip phase 3 by just mongoing him down as soon as he pops out p2?

Edit: Also I don't know if blizzard is a big part of the challenge like starfall is for us but I started using an @cursor macro to help with this challenge and funny enough never went back afterwards... you should try it out /cast [@cursor] blizzard.
    Last edited by INVASMANIXOXOXO; 2017-10-14 at 09:15 AM.
    Signature deleted due to it violating the rules. Please read the signature rules for more info.

Guys, pointless to say. Behave. Or i am closing the thread. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by javislaterlp View Post
    It's not the challenge, is Blink itself, that is the buggiest ability in the game.
    Sorry not even close. You can always tell the terrain where blink will fail if you've played for a minute. Meanwhile disengage still dc's you randomly.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by INVASMANIXOXOXO View Post
    Also here to brag (not really lol) only done the druid ones boomkin at like 904 ilvl with 40 traits (twins), then resto 910 with like 46 traits, guardian 910 with 52 traits (I had what felt like 50 pulls on this and got it on the 2nd pull after I got concordance), feral I got like a week ago 52 traits 935 ilvl. I don't know if it is the same for frost but the boomkin one (twins) was by far the easiest for me. With tomb gear/concordance/crucible isn't it possible to completely skip phase 3 by just mongoing him down as soon as he pops out p2?

Edit: Also I don't know if blizzard is a big part of the challenge like starfall is for us but I started using an @cursor macro to help with this challenge and funny enough never went back afterwards... you should try it out /cast [@cursor] blizzard.
    Did you had any bugs? Tho we are speaking about mages, how many dcs, bosses going undeground? etc?

Same reason they all have bugs...to make them "challenging". Each challenge isn't so much of a challenge as it is dealing with RNG and bugs. Was doing affliction one the other day and no matter what I was doing he would always teleport behind me like he was about to backstab, yet other people were getting hit or miss with it doing that. That's just one example.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Sorry not even close. You can always tell the terrain where blink will fail if you've played for a minute. Meanwhile disengage still dc's you randomly.
    You can fail blinks even after 10 years playing mage (you can't predict 100% because sometimes fails even in flat terrain) while I never have been dcd by a disengage (in years too)

I never really had any of these problems...

whats the point of posting that you didnt have those problems? just because you didnt have them means they didnt exist? ive had all those bugs happen to me, and the arcane challenge was even worse with the bugs at least at the start when i did it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did something change? It took me ~35 attempts to get the Frost challenge down (back when it was released), didn't hit a single bug. Nobody I knew back then hit any bugs either, otherwise it would've been all over forums.
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    Did something change? It took me ~35 attempts to get the Frost challenge down (back when it was released), didn't hit a single bug. Nobody I knew back then hit any bugs either, otherwise it would've been all over forums.
    it was all over the forums and reddit. when most people were actually trying to do them, the start.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kheath812 View Post
    it was all over the forums and reddit. when most people were actually trying to do them, the start.
    If you don't go to places where people go to complain you usually don't hear a lot of whine about bugs. Because they rarely happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

I've had the guy get below surface if I kited him around the fel pool thingy at the edge, he'll stay there for a while before teleporting infront of you.

Also if you get hit from a very special angle and get knocked up to a tree branch, if you survive this Karam will despawn

I never had bugs with the frost one but I did have a couple with the arcane one. Its like ok I need to blink to get these runes, jk there is a tiny lip on the edge of that circle so you blink in place