Poll: You Vs The Terminator?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Legendix187- View Post
    Probably would tbh. And I said all kinds of media.
    Hell, I would make a topic here
    Lol well not sure I’d post it here. Because A you probably get banned some moderator hopes you have family to help. Or B everyone in forums would ask you to periscope it and pop some popcorn before you set it up so they could watch you or anyone else who might be serious die on camera.

But at least the world might know you were telling the truth or it would start a flame war with phrases like “Fake” and “Gay”. Oh and of course someone who’s uncles friends dogs gynecologist is married to A Hollywood specifical effects make up artist so they know this is all staged.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Damn google still it would be 11.000M deep i doubt he could make it out from that, he would be fucked and rusty, maby even implode from the pressure.
    A for effort. The Mystery Machine strikes again.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    I actually thought about that when i watched the terminator movies, what would happen if they somehow dropped him in there or anywhere else where it's thousands of meters deep. Think he's abit heavy to swim lol.

It sounds easy in theory but acually pulling it off would be another story.

Deleted
    Lol well not sure I’d post it here. Because A you probably get banned some moderator hopes you have family to help. Or B everyone in forums would ask you to periscope it and pop some popcorn before you set it up so they could watch you or anyone else who might be serious die on camera.

But at least the world might know you were telling the truth or it would start a flame war with phrases like “Fake” and “Gay”. Oh and of course someone who’s uncles friends dogs gynecologist is married to A Hollywood specifical effects make up artist so they know this is all staged.

- - - Updated - - -

Fair enough
    But pretty damm sure the army would react on a claimed terrorist running around. Like I stated, if and I say IF you manage to flee on first encounter, he's toast. This issent a movie.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually thought about that when i watched the terminator movies, what would happen if they somehow dropped him in there or anywhere else where it's thousands of meters deep. Think he's abit heavy to swim lol.

It sounds easy in theory but acually pulling it off would be another story.
    Lmfao I like how you think. Nothing wrong with musing like what happens if you actually take Supergirl/Superman on a date and no matter how well it could go their orgasm would kill you.

So your heads in the right place.

i would at least attempt to get somewhere in view of cameras, so people could see cops shoot him and nothing stop him.

i would likely die, but at least people would see him and know something weird happened. maybe take a sledge hammer and bust through the windows of the today show while it's live and let him chase me into there to kill me.

Lmfao I like how you think. Nothing wrong with musing like what happens if you actually take Supergirl/Superman on a date and no matter how well it could go their orgasm would kill you.

So your heads in the right place.
    Haha i like how you think, never thought about that scenario before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Legendix187- View Post
    Fair enough
    But pretty damm sure the army would react on a claimed terrorist running around. Like I stated, if and I say IF you manage to flee on first encounter, he's toast. This issent a movie.
    Not a bad plan but consider that bullshit see something say something campaign. If you gave that kind of information they are going to want to talk to you especially about terrorism like how do you know, how much you know and even how much you don’t know you know. Plus they need you for an ID and maybe prosecution.

Oh yeah one last thing this is The Terminator so in the off chance they find you’re right and casualties you better grab a box of Snickers cause you ain’t going anywhere for a while if ever. And if they have to contain the incident.

- - - Updated - - -

Haha i like how you think, never thought about that scenario before.
    Haha yep they could snap your neck on accident. Hell a sneeze a fart you better like risk

Deleted
    Just hack into his systems and take control. Paint him orange, give him a dodgy wig and MAGA cap, and behold The Trumpinator! Haha

Not a bad plan but consider that bullshit see something say something campaign. If you gave that kind of information they are going to want to talk to you especially about terrorism like how do you know, how much you know and even how much you don’t know you know. Plus they need you for an ID and maybe prosecution.

Oh yeah one last thing this is The Terminator so in the off chance they find you’re right and casualties you better grab a box of Snickers cause you ain’t going anywhere for a while if ever. And if they have to contain the incident.
    Also worth considering: If you actually do manage to somehow get the government to do your dirty work and take him out, you better make damn sure they never manage to connect the dots and start to wonder why a super advanced AI death machine wants YOU in particular dead.

The last thing you likely want to do is end up spending the rest of your life in a government black site because someone was smart enough to conclude that you are important, even if they really don't know why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    Also worth considering: If you actually do manage to somehow get the government to do your dirty work and take him out, you better make damn sure they never manage to connect the dots and start to wonder why a super advanced AI death machine wants YOU in particular dead.

The last thing you likely want to do is end up spending the rest of your life in a government black site because someone was smart enough to conclude that you are important, even if they really don't know why.
    LMFAO I really love where you went there, and yes very true.

Which is why I generally get a kick out of people that talk about having some contact with aliens and shit. The Truth is I loath conspiracy theorist, and I don't love or hate the government, BUT!

Yeah the whole come forward and say something shit, is really something a person should take seriously. Google Richard Jewel, a guy who saved lives, by alerting people to a bomb during the 96 Olympics, this dude was crucified, because he knew what he did, and the government acted like a bunch of dicks.

However understandable, YEAH, just taking a break from work and going down to the federal building to tell them what you know about something like Aliens, Terrorism or anything else. Yeah you aren't going to be back from lunch.

I mean I am not saying you would be killed per say, but I wouldn't put it past the government to contain a situation to get you a nice view of Cuba somewhere, or maybe even kill you if no other option exist and they can't be sure you wouldn't blab.

So yeah the I will just go to the police and what NOT, HAHAHA! Not saying that is bad or NO, but people are suspicious by nature, a bunch of Cops get killed because you went to them for help, YOU might wind up being a suspect and having others think you are involved.

Why fight? We would sit on the porch and drink beers and watch the sunset.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Real life, I'd die, no question. In fantasy though, I'd get him reprogrammed into my sex-bot, since I used to have a thing for the younger Arnie in his prime.
    #boycottchina