Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    The issue I have with this is that there is a pattern of behavior here that indicates that Trump truly doesn't know which parts of the world are American territories, and therefore which areas are under his jurisdiction as president. I have no doubt someone had to tell him not only where Guam was when North Korea went all crazypants, but also probably had to show him on a map where it is.

Which...I guess is what you should expect when you elect a random businessman into the White House.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakexe View Post
    Anything to excuse incompetence right?
    Not really incompetence.

More of an Ego, if you ask me.

And, that ego is a Capital A, with Golden Stars, and red/white stripes, and a Blue color.

Egotistical is obvious but I know egotists who are genius's so i'm laying it firmly on incompetence , or just outright stupidity at the point.

Well well well...

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    You sir, are the cat's meow of hypocrisy. I see HuffPo is a great source when it serves your unnatural and unhealthy agenda of hate...
    I don't attack sources my friend. I leave that to others that have nothing better to do. You were mentioning something about hate and agenda there?? I think you need to take a look at the PoL section.

My Pappy has a sayin'. "I once thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken."
    Last edited by Allybeboba; 2017-10-13 at 11:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Well well well...

I don't attack sources my friend. I leave that to others that have nothing better to do. You were mentioning something about hate and agenda there?? I think you need to take a look at the PoL section.

You just do what's convenient to support your dear leader. How's it feel to watch your integrity get torn to shred day after day?

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    That has nothing to do with why nothing ever happens. They report stories that actually matter plenty and they're discussed on this forum plenty as well. It's not like people forget about that shit because of this kind of shit.

Things don't get done about it because his supporters are essentially illogical worshipers at this point.
    This is exactly why nothing ever happens. Trump's supporters are a minority. They're a large enough minority that they are still a loud voice that can press a point, but they are still very much a minority. That's why members of Trump's own party don't feel too bad speaking out against him. That's why Trump's endorsement can be, and so far has been, a kiss of death rather than a boost for the endorsed candidate. However, again, they are a large enough group that an unfocused angry horde can do nothing against them.

Yes, we talk about these things because yes, we don't forget. But I also don't forget that I can feel the nailstrip under the carpet in the doorway of my bedroom. That doesn't mean I'm rushing to fix it. Or, when you talk to someone about Trump, do you say "Can you believe that crap with Arpaio hasn't been answered for yet?" Or do you say, "Hey guys, guess what crazy thing Trump just did!" It's all just one more topic to add to the pile.

But more importantly, we are also a minority - us people who talk about these topics to death on these internet forums and may have deeper knowledge of specific issues. The public as a whole is reliant on media. Like folks here, the public as a whole also gets some nearly sexual gratification from flailing their arms at every stupid thing Trump does. But all they do is flail from one topic to another, and so long as they're not focusing on one, there is no press to answer for it.

Frankly, I've run out of outrage, and it's tiring to see everyone still hopping exactly the way Trump wants them to. Stop it and write or share some nice Pulitzer-winning pieces on the bullshit of the Arpaio pardon or the insanity of what's happening with the EPA or any of a dozen other major things, instead of some Enquirer-fodder "Trump used the salad fork for his steak, here's why it matters."
    Last edited by Grapemask; 2017-10-14 at 12:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    People make mistakes. People misspeak, it happens. Just posting an example of it, nothing more.
    I constantly wonder if you guys think this phrasing actually convinces anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

I'm pretty sure that this is just Trump not realizing that Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands are non-State parts of the US, rather than foreign client nations or something like that.

Seeing that it’s huffington post I automatically dismiss this. I’ll check on realclear politics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taso View Post
    Seeing that it’s huffington post I automatically dismiss this. I’ll check on realclear politics.
    Or Washington Examiner.
    Or Business Insider.
    Putin khuliyo

Well well well...

My Pappy has a sayin'. "I once thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken."
    Lolwut?

Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    This is exactly why nothing ever happens. Trump's supporters are a minority. They're a large enough minority that they are still a loud voice that can press a point, but they are still very much a minority. That's why members of Trump's own party don't feel too bad speaking out against him. That's why Trump's endorsement can be, and so far has been, a kiss of death rather than a boost for the endorsed candidate. However, again, they are a large enough group that an unfocused angry horde can do nothing against them.

Yes, we talk about these things because yes, we don't forget. But I also don't forget that I can feel the nailstrip under the carpet in the doorway of my bedroom. That doesn't mean I'm rushing to fix it. Or, when you talk to someone about Trump, do you say "Can you believe that crap with Arpaio hasn't been answered for yet?" Or do you say, "Hey guys, guess what crazy thing Trump just did!" It's all just one more topic to add to the pile.

But more importantly, we are also a minority - us people who talk about these topics to death on these internet forums and may have deeper knowledge of specific issues. The public as a whole is reliant on media. Like folks here, the public as a whole also gets some nearly sexual gratification from flailing their arms at every stupid thing Trump does. But all they do is flail from one topic to another, and so long as they're not focusing on one, there is no press to answer for it.

Frankly, I've run out of outrage, and it's tiring to see everyone still hopping exactly the way Trump wants them to. Stop it and write or share some nice Pulitzer-winning pieces on the bullshit of the Arpaio pardon or the insanity of what's happening with the EPA or any of a dozen other major things, instead of some Enquirer-fodder "Trump used the salad fork for his steak, here's why it matters."
    Yup, yup, yup. I've taken to doing a bit of blogging to try to spend time on relevant topics to help me stay focused on what matters. It's not much, but it's at the very least cathartic.

15+ Year Old Account
    People make mistakes. People misspeak, it happens. Just posting an example of it, nothing more.
    Trump make mistakes all the freaking time, thats an issue for sane people.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

There's making a simple mistake every so often and then there's doing it so often while being the President that you become an embarrassment with almost every sentence.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

I think Trump met with the "other" President..You know...the secret "non-muggle" one..

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    I hope the meeting in his head was fruitful.
    It was terrible, the other guy just wouldn't stop talking about himself.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Like clockwork, the good 'ol 'two wrongs make a right' fallacy.
    Well how else can they provide a justification for so, so many wrongs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    The issue I have with this is that there is a pattern of behavior here that indicates that Trump truly doesn't know which parts of the world are American territories, and therefore which areas are under his jurisdiction as president. I have no doubt someone had to tell him not only where Guam was when North Korea went all crazypants, but also probably had to show him on a map where it is.

Which...I guess is what you should expect when you elect a random businessman into the White House.
    Not to mention he's a textbook narcissistic sociopathic meglomaniac... He genuinely thinks he's intelligent and will handwave his errors away aggressively

You just do what's convenient to support your dear leader. How's it feel to watch your integrity get torn to shred day after day?

Infracted: Please be respectful to other users.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2017-10-14 at 07:57 PM.

Deleted
    Have you suddenly become a toddler and reverted to mimicking as an argument?

You're a joke. It's honestly hilarious to watch you as your integrity is torn the shreds. Because that's a fact, this little desperate attack on me proves it. You can't even make an argument anymore, it's literally "so are you so what am I". Childish nonsense that i"m above. Have fun being shown as intellectually inferior to those you mock, that's all you achieve.

P.S You aren't nearly as smart as you think you are.

Infracted: Please be respectful to other users.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2017-10-14 at 07:54 PM.

You're a joke. It's honestly hilarious to watch you as your integrity is torn the shreds. Because that's a fact, this little desperate attack on me proves it. You can't even make an argument anymore, it's literally "so are you so what am I". Childish nonsense that i"m above. Have fun being shown as intellectually inferior to those you mock, that's all you achieve.

P.S You aren't nearly as smart as you think you are.
    “You're a joke. It's honestly hilarious to watch you as your integrity is torn the shreds. Because that's a fact, this little desperate attack on me proves it. You can't even make an argument anymore, it's literally "so are you so what am I". Childish nonsense that i"m above. Have fun being shown as intellectually inferior to those you mock, that's all you achieve.

P.S You aren't nearly as smart as you think you are.”