Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Hillary approved Conspiracy theories are not allowed on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Trump was pretty divisive. If John Kasitch or Hillary Clinton would've won the presidency, they would've not made the other side so mad.
    Her campaign talking points prove otherwise...

Quote Originally Posted by kenthovind View Post
    Hillary approved Conspiracy theories are not allowed on this site.
    The whole Russian interference thing is a conspiracy theory, until absolutely proven otherwise. The narrative has changed so much over time. It went from "costing the election" to just "interference" etc.
    There were probably a lot of other countries who were interfering with the election. Didn't Hillary get a lot of money from middle east? (at least in the past)

EDIT: I understood your sarcasm lol, thought you were anti-conspiracy theory.
    Last edited by patuxz; 2017-10-14 at 02:12 PM.

Been posting in Russia-related threads for 4 years.

Remarkable number of posters with low or relatively low post counts that I've never seen before in any of them, all converging on this thread.

Spooky.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post

Remarkable number of posters with low or relatively low post counts that I've never seen before in any of them, all converging on this thread.

Spooky.
    Google "Russian troll factory". It's a thing.

Deleted
    That article is another circlejerk article to reassure left that they did nothing wrong, its the evil Russians that are to blame for everything, not lefties.

Left are dividing Americans, not Russians, not Santa Claus, not C'Thulu. Its left.

American left today are not interested in discussion. Instead of discussing issues they shut down anyone who doesn't disagree with them by calling them racist/nazi/insert_another_label or ignore like they don't exist. They live in safe spaces.

As for Russians, they do love to mess with Americans. After all that US has done to Russia constantly mending, telling Russians how to do stuff, surrounding Russia with rocket bases (for "defensive" purposes of course... yeah... right), supporting Chechen extremists, stirring up anti-Russian shit in Ukraine that ended up in coup (and trying similar stuff in other former USSR countries, which didn't succeed there) and being bold enough to blame Russia for that and lots of other shit, while pretending to be friends, it doesn't require genius to see that Russians would take any opportunity to mess with Americans. Internet is pretty much unregulated in Russia. There are absolutely no consequences for doing anything that would be unacceptable in west. Hacking, trolling, spamming, pirating all go unpunished. Thus we have lots of people messing with Americans when they are bored. Americans lefties make it easy living in their bubbles.

However it has nothing to do with election. Russians didn't "hack" it. Lefties are simply idiots who cannot comprehend that its their own fault that they lost. Anyone other than Clinton would have destroyed Trump at election. But no, they needed to put out worst candidate they could find... for diversity sake. First woman and all that jazz. The rest of population didn't buy that shit. What did Russians allegedly do? Published the truth. That's it. Trolling and messing with Americans over the internet is a different issue and only delusional people would think it had any effect on election.

Today's US lefties are mostly delusional, living in their safety bubbles and caring more about virtue signaling and solving made up things like "diversity", LGBT issues and stuff like that instead of solving actual problems.

Lefties and their mob mentality is to blame. Instead of challenging points of view they are shutting down anyone who doesn't disagree with them. Nazis supported Trump? Lefties turned that into anyone who supports Trump is nazi. Trump wants to get rid of illegal immigrants with criminal background? Another reason to label Trump and his supporters as "nazi", conveniently skipping word "illegal" and ignoring "criminal" part. Left are the ones creating sanctuary cities. Left are the ones disrespecting US anthem by refusing to stand up.

Left are the ones dividing Americans.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by patuxz View Post
    So is Santa

Quote Originally Posted by patuxz View Post
    Oh I'm aware. No point though. The forum mods won't do the most sensible thing in the world and put a 300 post minimum requirement on MMO-OT though. In one fell swoop they'd wipe out most of trolls, the sock puppets and the alt accounts while still leaving it accessible to the overwhelming majority of people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    I think we need to address our own social problems then seek scapegoats
    This!

Tactics like the Russians supposedly used only work if people are already devided and a country already has deep social issues.

Ive said it many times: the US will not be a single nation at the end of this cnetury. Too devided, too many (sub-) cultures and simply too big to keep it all together.
    Jst like every country, kingdom or empire in human history, the US is doomed to fall apart into smaller nations.

Stealing emails from democrats? Who to believe...Assange or the MSM?

Not a tough choice.
    Working on my next ban.

Spooky.
    Yeah, when I ponder how many people aren't really people, it's kind of striking. I guess I'm accustomed to people trolling or pretending to be someone they're not on the internet, but considering that they might literally just be paid operatives of Russia or Israel makes it clear how fruitless engagement can be with some people.

There are a few posters here that really don't seem like people.

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh I'm aware. No point though. The forum mods won't do the most sensible thing in the world and put a 300 post minimum requirement on MMO-OT though. In one fell swoop they'd wipe out most of trolls, the sock puppets and the alt accounts while still leaving it accessible to the overwhelming majority of people.
    Then how to you get new people to join a forum if they cannot voice their own opinions? If you want a post minimum I suggest start your own forum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah I've always had a deep serious hatred for Trump voters, I hate them more than Trump. So,Russians didn't actually do that.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Drew79 View Post
    Then how to you get new people to join a forum if they cannot voice their own opinions? If you want a post minimum I suggest start your own forum.
    MMO-OT is Advanced Mode.

Beginners can stick to discussing Jaina Proudmore, WoW's terrible story and tie in media, what the next expansion will be like, and crap like that.

Build the wall.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Yeah, when I ponder how many people aren't really people, it's kind of striking. I guess I'm accustomed to people trolling or pretending to be someone they're not on the internet, but considering that they might literally just be paid operatives of Russia or Israel makes it clear how fruitless engagement can be with some people.

There are a few posters here that really don't seem like people.
    It's positively horriffic if you ever want to punish yourself and read the comments at Guardian CiF in particular, the New York Times and Washington Post.

Professional forum posters doesn't go far enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    According to CNN, who is considered the newest new news of new newest new news, Russia used Pokemon-Go to meddle in the US election.

Russians are clever people. FEAR RUSSIA!

So ridiculously absurd, hilariously stupid. Welcome to modern world where politics and news like crazy freak show circus.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Nah I've always had a deep serious hatred for Trump voters, I hate them more than Trump. So,Russians didn't actually do that.
    I am sure Hillary hates them also. The 30+ million voters she called scums, who helped kick her ass in the election. lol!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    Her campaign talking points prove otherwise...
    She would have bitched no matter who it was who beat her. She was a terrible candidate and the sad part is, she will not admit it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I am sure Hillary hates them also. The 30+ million voters she called scums, who helped kick her ass in the election. lol!

- - - Updated - - -

She would have bitched no matter who it was who beat her. She was a terrible candidate and the sad part is, she will not admit it.
    That’s why I love Hillary she was right.

Quote Originally Posted by zmp View Post
    According to CNN, who is considered the newest new news of new newest new news, Russia used Pokemon-Go to meddle in the US election.

Russians are clever people. FEAR RUSSIA!
    Question? You play WoW? Ever play WoW? Or XBOX Live? Or PS4 online?

Congratulations. You've played in a platform terrorists have been using to communicate in since 2005. Gold ol' Eddie Snowden blew the lid on that one.

A failure of imagination got us 9/11. Boxcutters! HA! How could they take down a plane?! Oh wait. They took down four. Five guys per plane with a couple of boxcutters killed 3000 people.

Our enemies are not limited by their imaginative exploitation of whatever tools are available to them. Why are you? Is Using Pokemon Go any more ridiculous than anything else that's been used against the US and the West over the years? It ain't.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    That’s why I love Hillary she was right.
    Lol. You have a sense of humor, I grant you that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spiridon View Post

So ridiculously absurd, hilariously stupid. Welcome to modern world where politics and news like crazy freak show circus.
    Esp from that network. Comedy News Network ( CNN ).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Lol. You have a sense of humor, I grant you that.
    Not as good as the people who voted Trump who single handily labeled themselves thanks to Trump. Keep blaming Hillary though. Lol