Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Like I said in the other thread both him and flamethrower man should be in prison. Both brought weapons to a protest to cause harm, both are shitheads. Just because the KKK guy is a bigger shithead doesn't make flamethrower man less of a shithead.

I don't see any real reason to deny him bail. Unless they have found something pretty substantial, then they should allow him bail. Of course, that bail should be quite high, considering the circumstances.

Did they bust the alt left asshat trying to set people on fire as well?
    Everyone kept saying MoP was shit, but it started at 10M subs. It's big loss was by months 4-6 into MoP, the total loss across those 6 months was only 1.7M compared to WoD losing 2.9M in HALF THE FUCKING TIME. 3 months passed and WoD loses 2.9M players. This is not due to "MMOs dying", but because Warlords of Draenor is a garbage expansion. Cata also lost 2.9M subs across the entire expansion. MoP lost 3.2M across the entire expansion. WoD lost 4.6 Million 7 months after it launched!

Why the fuck would anyone go to a rally that does nothing anyway? Boredom? Was it a slow Saturday? It's all nonsense and nothing comes of it.

More importantly, why the fuck does anyone ever do anything at a rally when every fucking pussy and social media whore has their phone out recording everything like the nosey little detectives they are?

Can we stop trying to imply that the "flamethrower" was anything close to being significantly dangerous? Most of us have screwed around with cans of hairspray, lighting them on fire. Although they may make a cool flame that shoots out a couple feet, they won't do more than singe a bit of hair.

Stop trying to push the bullshit narrative that it is remotely similar to flamethrowers that would burn troops to death in war. If we're going to do that, then we should say that man was practically firing a Howitzer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    Like I said in the other thread both him and flamethrower man should be in prison. Both brought weapons to a protest to cause harm, both are shitheads. Just because the KKK guy is a bigger shithead doesn't make flamethrower man less of a shithead.
    This is the correct stance. A bunch of innocent people could have been hurt because idiots want to be a "hero".

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    A person's posts on here are far more telling as to what they really think.

Lets look at what he thinks:

Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    By the way, some "racist as fuck KKK member" approaching you is not grounds to shoot a fucking flamethrower at them. You know, especially when it's their event.
    - He clearly values someones freedom of expression
    - He points out that its the KKK event, which means they have a reason to be there, the folks that turn up are there for one of two reasons - to protest or to fight.

Morons like the KKK should be ignored or mocked, not taken seriously by protesting and bringing weapons. It's still funny that people are that afraid of them.
    - He thinks the KKK are morons and should be ignored.
    - He thinks you shouldn't take weapons to the events of folks you disagree with

Why are you crying "bias?" The dude is spraying his flamethrower around at a protest. He's a piece of shit. I don't care if you think it's less dangerous than a gun.

If he was throwing bags of piss or swinging a plank I'd say the same thing.

What, do you want me to add in the obvious? That if the guy shooting was doing so aggressively he's also a piece of shit? Apparently I need to since people on this forum instantly accuse people of being alt-right.
    - More and more anti violence and 'don't cast the first stone' rhetoric

If you're bringing that to a protest with the intent to use it aggressively (not defensively) you're a piece of shit and deserve prison. The distinction of whether or not it was a military-grade flamethrower is irrelevant.

So yeah, all I care about here is who struck first.
    - Even MORE anti violence and 'don't cast the first stone' rhetoric

And from this, you and this fuckwit

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    You can add me also. There is no question on what you are doing or what you are.

, in your genius, concluded that hes not only an alt right racist trump voter but also a liar who went out of his way to answer 20 minute political compasses just so he can PULL ONE OVER ON YA XDDD

You have a plethora of posts to chose from. Every single one of them is anti violence and the majority of them call the KKK stupid. This is how deep your bias goes, you're so far to the left that you can't even remember what centrists or rational thinking whatsoever, actually is. Its white fucking noise to you.

I'm telling you you're wrong, i'm telling you you're projecting your near constant state of lying to yourself onto other people and i'm challenging you to prove what you are saying.

Prove to me, in detail, how someone anti violence except in defense and anti bigoty and anti confrontation for the sake of confrontation, is some how not

you have stared into the abyss too long, and now you are the thing you hate. You are dogmatic, impulsive, bigoted and ignorant.

Grow the fuck up.

[Infracted - Flaming]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-10-15 at 01:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Coombs View Post
    Why the fuck would anyone go to a rally that does nothing anyway? Boredom? Was it a slow Saturday? It's all nonsense and nothing comes of it.

More importantly, why the fuck does anyone ever do anything at a rally when every fucking pussy and social media whore has their phone out recording everything like the nosey little detectives they are?
    Either:

1. People expect they'll be vindicated by other extremist idiots.

Or

2. People still can't comprehend there are always cameras at a rally. ALWAYS.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Can we stop trying to imply that the "flamethrower" was anything close to being significantly dangerous? Most of us have screwed around with cans of hairspray, lighting them on fire. Although they may make a cool flame that shoots out a couple feet, they won't do more than singe a bit of hair.

Stop trying to push the bullshit narrative that it is remotely similar to flamethrowers that would burn troops to death in war. If we're going to do that, then we should say that man was practically firing a Howitzer.
    TIL: Fire is safe.

yeah guys fire is just a toy and cant hurt anyone, we all did this as kids and nothing gets burned by them!
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Either:

Or

- - - Updated - - -

Did I say that? You are being disingenuous,a nd trying to argue things I simply did not say.

Go back, and try reading it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    yeah guys fire is just a toy and cant hurt anyone, we all did this as kids and nothing gets burned by them!
    I know right? I guess all those people throwing firebombs during the Civil Rights era weren't doing anything wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Did I say that? You are being disingenuous,a nd trying to argue things I simply did not say.

Go back, and try reading it again.
    So then why did you try to say it wasn't dangerous?

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Once again, that's not what I was saying. People are literally trying to bring the the Geneva Conventions into the this. It's a small aerosol can and a lighter. Most of us have screwed with that, and it's not that dangerous. Hell, it's more dangerous for the asshat with the lighter, than anyone else.

- - - Updated - - -

I know right? I guess all those people throwing firebombs during the Civil Rights era weren't doing anything wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

So then why did you try to say it wasn't dangerous?
    I didn't say that, I said it wasn't close to being significantly dangerous. People are trying to bring up war crimes in order to attack it, it's a fucking aerosol can and a lighter.

Once again, that's not what I was saying. People are literally trying to bring the the Geneva Conventions into the this. It's a small aerosol can and a lighter. Most of us have screwed with that, and it's not that dangerous. Hell, it's more dangerous for the asshat with the lighter, than anyone else.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't say that, I said it wasn't close to being significantly dangerous. People are trying to bring up war crimes in order to attack it, it's a fucking aerosol can and a lighter.
    It's a fucking beer bottle and a lit rag!

Anywho, sure. Calling it a war crime is silly, if that actually happened. It's still fucking assault and potentially as dangerous as firing into a crowd.

Oh wait. I bet if we flipped the weapons for our criminal idiots, you'd be anti-fire suddenly.

Either:

Or

- - - Updated - - -

That fire won't burn you unless its held on a spot for several seconds. That doesn't mean what he did was okay, though. Thats like saying "oh, he didn't punch you in the face, he just shoved you". Yeah, shoving won't instantly shatter your bones and kill you, but it sure is fucking violent, against the law and an attack on your person.

Do you know what else is? Holding flames to someones face. Hell, even just holding the can of hairspray to someones face would be illegal.

But does that give him the right to shoot the guy? I don't think so. On top of that, theres a crowd behind the guy doing it.

Its pretty clear what happened here. The two sides were trying to poke the other side without starting a proper brawl. This is mostly done by throwing shit. For some reason the crowds were allowed to get close together (cops snoozing?) so it became close range weapons - sticks, sprays and such. This black guy pissed off a 'i'll fuckin kill you' kinda guy, and he drew his gun.

Whos in the wrong? Everyone. Every single one of them should be arrested. If you didn't leave when the riot broke out and instead started throwing shit at, and striking other people, you should be arrested.

1. Don't go to events with the intent to start fights. Bring weapons to these events proves fucking intent.
    2. Don't be a KKK piece of shit. But if you reallyyyyy have to, then at the very fucking least, when shit hits the fan, don't stand your ground and square up. Fucking leave and let the cops deal with the violent anti free speech wankers, then you can get back to playing wizard.
    3. If you are attacked, remain fucking calm. Theres cameras everywhere. You are 100% in the right and as we know from Bikelock cuck and based stickman, attacking people with weapons does not end well. A gun is the nuclear weapon of street fights. Using it will turn EVERYONE instantly against you. If you're actually stupid enough to use it, consider yourself done.

Quote Originally Posted by Legendix187- View Post
    They live in a fantasy world?
    I mean yeah, there's that, but I mean it more from the perspective of complete lack of clarity between various ranks. Is imperial wizards higher or lower than grand wizard? How do they compare to dragons, because I think they have some named like that too. So on and so forth. Though in regards to imperial wizard specifically, what empire is it even referring to?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maybach View Post
    Did they bust the alt left asshat trying to set people on fire as well?
    Your support of the KKK asswipe is noted.

I thought you were supposed to burn defiled flags?

It's a fucking beer bottle and a lit rag!

Anywho, sure. Calling it a war crime is silly, if that actually happened. It's still fucking assault and potentially as dangerous as firing into a crowd.

Oh wait. I bet if we flipped the weapons for our criminal idiots, you'd be anti-fire suddenly.
    I agree, it is still attempted assault. I just fined it odd that people are literally trying to bring up war crimes to condemn it.

The issue with it's danger to others has to do with how much fuel it can get onto others. A molotov cocktail can burn, because most of the fuel can stick to the victim, or the property. That's not the case with an aerosol can.

I'm not calling the KKK guy's weapon a portable cannon, it's a pistol. It's not an AK-47, it's not a Howitzer. At best, with a single clip, he can kill 4-5 guys. On that note, the asshat with the flamethrower isn't going to kill anyone, and at bast, is going to singe some clothing, and give a minor burn. I'm speaking from experience on the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    That fire won't burn you unless its held on a spot for several seconds. That doesn't mean what he did was okay, though. Thats like saying "oh, he didn't punch you in the face, he just shoved you". Yeah, shoving won't instantly shatter your bones and kill you, but it sure is fucking violent, against the law and an attack on your person.

Do you know what else is? Holding flames to someones face. Hell, even just holding the can of hairspray to someones face would be illegal.

But does that give him the right to shoot the guy? I don't think so. On top of that, theres a crowd behind the guy doing it.

Its pretty clear what happened here. The two sides were trying to poke the other side without starting a proper brawl. This is mostly done by throwing shit. For some reason the crowds were allowed to get close together (cops snoozing?) so it became close range weapons - sticks, sprays and such. This black guy pissed off a 'i'll fuckin kill you' kinda guy, and he drew his gun.

Whos in the wrong? Everyone. Every single one of them should be arrested. If you didn't leave when the riot broke out and instead started throwing shit at, and striking other people, you should be arrested.

1. Don't go to events with the intent to start fights. Bring weapons to these events proves fucking intent.
    2. Don't be a KKK piece of shit. But if you reallyyyyy have to, then at the very fucking least, when shit hits the fan, don't stand your ground and square up. Fucking leave and let the cops deal with the violent anti free speech wankers, then you can get back to playing wizard.
    3. If you are attacked, remain fucking calm. Theres cameras everywhere. You are 100% in the right and as we know from Bikelock cuck and based stickman, attacking people with weapons does not end well. A gun is the nuclear weapon of street fights. Using it will turn EVERYONE instantly against you. If you're actually stupid enough to use it, consider yourself done.
    Yeah. Shoving isn't extremely violent but is still assault. Just like trying to set people on fire is a criminal move.

It's just really depressing to watch people downplay this when holding a fucking tiki torch is essentially murder to those same people.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-Man View Post
    I thought you were supposed to burn defiled flags?
    Well done, sir.