Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Sounds cool and possible.

Plausible leaks make me a happy camper. Really hoping there's some validity to this one, if just for the sake of Blizzard continuing to have the stones to cull pivotal characters.

man i wish someone would document ALL leaks and then we see what % we get is real, xpac hyperinothrusters to MAXIMUM!

The George r r Martin approach lol. I'll be surprised to this many characters die but it's what I expected to happen anyway. Glad to see the one boss raid thing. Hopefully it doesn't come out too quickly. Maybe another 77 day?
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

This is really fake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrmbane View Post
    Well if it legit then Alliance lose Turalyon, Malfurion (good riddance) and Muradin (fuck no). Horde only Saurfang. BTW Saurfang dying in Silithus is fate.
    This isn't about each faction losing equal number of people, this is about the Horde not having anybody that is well liked. Try to name a well know and liked character besides Thrall or Sylvanas. That is what the Horde is boiling down to, Green Jesus and Bitchy Dead Tits. That is it, those are our two characters. Everything else is a worthless NPC or a player. Forget naming Horde character NPC's, just number them or call all male characters Not Thrall and all female chars Not Sylvanas.

Quote Originally Posted by vilememory View Post
    This isn't about each faction losing equal number of people, this is about the Horde not having anybody that is well liked. Try to name a well know and liked character besides Thrall or Sylvanas. That is what the Horde is boiling down to, Green Jesus and Bitchy Dead Tits. That is it, those are our two characters. Everything else is a worthless NPC or a player. Forget naming Horde character NPC's, just number them or call all male characters Not Thrall and all female chars Not Sylvanas.
    You mean Liadrin and Liadrin.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fake leaks are WAY more creative, believe-able (in the sense of the right combination of "Ugh" and "Oooooh" just like real leaks) and generally amusing this year than, well, any previous year in WoW history. This is jolly good stuff. Hopefully it'll keep going until near Blizzcon time.

Sound like crap on heel all the well renowned characters from the era when blizzard was capable of writing them are dying so we are left with troll101, Human007 and UndeadXXROUGEXX and Merdan to lead the lore written by the new fabulous new gen writers .

Yep sound like crap
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    ...when blizzard was capable of writing them are dying...
    Wait, Blizzard was able to write characters at some point? Never seen that, would love some examples.

Deleted
    Not bad, but sounds so dumb. All leaders of factions goes there and dies like common soldier? Why couldnt they just send their armies? You just tried to copy-paste the Legion pre-event. Its epic, but dumb. #HollywodMovie
    Also too many deaths of key characters, which also dumb. ''Wanna make some epic scene, just kill main character, yeah its cool! Dont you watch GoT?''
    Enough of that
    Last edited by mmoca48d740bf3; 2017-10-14 at 09:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    Death doesn't work the way it should for Old Gods. In the comic, C'thun is still able to communicate and enforce his will on his followers and Med'an, and plenty of ingame sources mention that a dead Old God and a dead mortal aren't on an even playing field.
    the dead influence stuff all the time. old gods are not special snowflakes.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    tbf, they can just remove the mountains of the western part of the zone and say "surguuruuus did IIIT!"

and boom, silithus got a shore.
    That is what i thought, because "Its a Cosmic overlord size titan stabing with his sword in his last move", they can pull something like that and change the map.

10+ Year Old Account
    Totally real. Why? Cause no Gnomes, Goblins, or Pandas. Blizz always forgets about them now, this just continues the trend so has to be real. /s /salt

Quote Originally Posted by justname View Post
    Nozdormu is consumed and corrupted by C'Thun. He go rampage mode and tries to burn Alleria but Turalyon shields her. Both falls to ground - Alleria unconscious and Turalyon dying.
    Bronze dragons dont breathe fire.
    There's a very fine line between not listening, and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life. ~ Private Leonard Church

Nagas?? In the desert?

Not sure about this one. If there is one place you should not get fish people, it would be Silithus.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Where's my husband?
    maw few ree oooooooooon my beloved

I will echo those saying they like Azshara killing Malfurion.

I just don't see where else there is to go for his character. It sets up Tyrande vs Azshara perfectly and also sets up future Tyrande/Illidan interactions (yes I know he's imprisoned, right now at least). Not that I even ship those two, but it would allow the story to go in a direction always teased but never allowed simply because Malfurion exists.

Quote Originally Posted by Najnaj View Post
    Nagas?? In the desert?

Not sure about this one. If there is one place you should not get fish people, it would be Silithus.
    Silithus do is close to the shore

- - - Updated - - -

Totally believable "leak" btw, I would be happy to see something along these lines

Deleted
    looks cool tbh. and dosent look like the naga sail in says the flank us probly via magic portals. yea its desert but it wont instantly kill a naga even though they probably wouldn't want to linger there they can conceivable preform a deeeep ssstrike

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFSCzxV-65s