Poll: How bored are you of WoW at the moment?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    I had 7 characters running Argus stuff so i have collected alot of things. Really doesnt take long to do a lap of the islands to kill the rares on alts once you know which ones are up. Invasion points are simple and pretty much soloable.
    Problem isn't the difficulty of the content, but heavy RNG.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    Ion specifically said in a Q and A that they don't think tier gear needs to be in a raid for it to count as a separate tier. He then said that they viewed NH as its own thing.

Look it up or don't. I don't care. Point is Blizzard doesn't see NH as the first tier of Legion.
    I don't care what he said for his shitty PR reasons. We've been counting tiers since the game launch. The only expansions with raids not including any tier at all were WoD and Legion. Surprise: the same expnasions where the devs want to gut flying to stall players from content consumption.

And no, don't bring mini-raids into the discussion. We are talking about raid tiers here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Gear that was only useful if you didn't raid, in which case why would you even need gear upgrades? There was only 1 mount for currency and it required an insane rep grind. If I remember right all the toys came from rares, not random mobs. I don't recall anything that was really useful.

Timeless Isle was a boring shit zone and the only thing to "do" there was sit around waiting for rares to spawn.
    I don't understand your argument. Argus mobs give shit. TI mobs gave something to progress a main or alt. Whether what they gave was useful or not to you isn't the point of discussion.
    /spit@Blizzard

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    Yeah did OP collect all mounts / pets / transmogs (WQ+drops)? Plenty to do even if you don't look for "power"

Class hall to 950 also does take a bit of time.
    I'm not subbed atm but I had 2 of the mounts and a few of the pets. I don't care about collecting that stuff though, it was just random drops. Same for transmog - I don't care about it.

In case you're not getting it, not everyone cares about all of the stuff you do and saying that they need to have collected all of that stuff or they can't complain is just as silly as insisting people have to have cleared mythic etc. It's not our responsibility to check off boxes, it's the game's job to entertain us - and some of use are not entertained.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    I took my freshly 110 hunter out to Argus no problem. The stuff is all scaled to ilvl anyway.
    Lol, no, it's not. Argus is *not* scaled to ilvl in any way whatsoever.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Quote Originally Posted by Daille View Post
    Stop seeing recycled content everywhere mate !
    They work very hard to add new content.
    While I agree with the rest of your post, I do not agree with this. The only real effort put into Argus, outside of the story, was the terrain. Most of the World Quests are "go kill this rare" and if they aren't its "go do something that'll take you 3 minutes or less to do"(like today's world quest "heal 3 lightforged scouts" literally takes 30 seconds to do. Invasion points are bland, the zones are just small open spaces where you just fight waves of demons and a boss, no real story or explanation either, they're just there. I bet you also believe that they're "very hard at work fixing class balance too" lol.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    The only thing to do on argus is kill rares. Most of the WQ involve killing rares.

People who raid don't need to kill rares, so for them, the lull began ToS opened.
    People who raid are getting 1 more raid soon, PTR raid testing is going underway and most people expect it to open within a month from now (just after Blizzcon or so).

Timeless Isle didn't even have any dailies except the riddle quest. And gear farming was much worse than the argunite farming from my point of view.

I'm not saying Argus is perfect, but I'm not sure what people really expected? Except the usual farm some currency for gear (argunite), camp rares for mounts / pets / toys, farm reps?

They tried to add some extras like new profession mats, but it seems people got overhyped over these, they have less impact than initially expected.

The initial questline was also an upgrade from the "no lore Broken chore", however I'd prefer to not have to redo it on every char to get to the part where I can get profession quests and follower upgrades. I'm glad the questline is there for my main, less so that it's not skippable for alts.

But from Isle of Quel'Danas through wotlk tournament / jousting TOC patch and Cata's Molten Front, most of the patches were "raid for raiders, dailies for non raiders". Argus combines the "dailies" / WQs with the "rare / chest farming" and I don't really know what kind of revolutionary formula people expected from a casual patch that wouldn't be some form of those.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    I'm not subbed atm but I had 2 of the mounts and a few of the pets. I don't care about collecting that stuff though, it was just random drops. Same for transmog - I don't care about it.

In case you're not getting it, not everyone cares about all of the stuff you do and saying that they need to have collected all of that stuff or they can't complain is just as silly as insisting people have to have cleared mythic etc. It's not our responsibility to check off boxes, it's the game's job to entertain us - and some of use are not entertained.
    I never say people NEED to collect anything, I just said there's more to do then just character-power progression.

If people don't care about X content, I never said they were forced to do it.

I am getting bored of argus too, but still want to collect some of the stuff over there, it's just the RNG gating becoming very annoying and typical of Legion. (rare spawn + rare Transmog drop that can only be gotten on X class)

As for lesser invasions, I did over a 100 of them and only got 4 out of 12 of the weapons...

If I could buy those transmog for argunite I would.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-10-14 at 07:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Please tell me you're not seriously asking for another Emperor Shaohao/100,000 Timeless Coins-esque grind.
    Prefer that over doing the current rep grinds

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seasz View Post
    Argus shits entirely on Tanaan, Timeless, IoT and Quel'Danas.Period.

You can take that period and shove it. I though timeless and IoT were MILES better than argus

Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    Some people have a scat fetish, does this mean literal shit is good too?
    are you seriously for real?
    AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 C30 : PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 GRE Hellhound OC: CORSAIR HX850i: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe: fiio e10k: lian-li pc-o11 dynamic XL:

Quote Originally Posted by facelesssoul View Post
    Talking about non-rare mobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Please tell me you're not seriously asking for another Emperor Shaohao/100,000 Timeless Coins-esque grind.
    There's the eye-collecting shenanigans in Antoran Wastes. You can buy a toy and a pet.

Deleted
    Yeah it really does. Probably because they release the raid separate from the other stuff. Well, that's the way they wanted it. And the next expansion isn't even announced. And it probably won't be out for another year.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    Blizzard has never realesed new content as frequently as they do now.
    How did you survive ICC, DS, SoO and HFC?
    ICC, DS, SOO were contained within expansions that were actually fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    I don't understand your argument. Argus mobs give shit. TI mobs gave something to progress a main or alt. Whether what they gave was useful or not to you isn't the point of discussion.
    Dropping nothing and dropping nothing useful is the same in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    Lol, no, it's not. Argus is *not* scaled to ilvl in any way whatsoever.
    Yes it is.

On my 937 shaman the Vilefiend Trackers in Mac'Aree have 4.91 million health and on my 872 hunter the same exact mob has 3.47 million health.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Yeah it really does. Probably because they release the raid separate from the other stuff. Well, that's the way they wanted it. And the next expansion isn't even announced. And it probably won't be out for another year.
    Considering they’ve stated the next xpac reveal is very soon at blizzcon lol?

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    They're going to announce the next xpac at Blizzconn, which means it's going to be released much sooner than a year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

The patch itself is huge. If you don't like it that's your problem, not the game.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    Considering they’ve stated the next xpac reveal is very soon at blizzcon lol?
    Which means waiting another year for it to be released.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    They're going to announce the next xpac at Blizzconn, which means it's going to be released much sooner than a year.
    No? They usually take a year after announcing it until they release it.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    I though timeless and IoT were MILES better than argus
    Unsub plz...

10+ Year Old Account
    Some people genuinely enjoy that lull and tend to feel it as a force of habit I think. The change in pace for released content has created a bit of a mental schism I think.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

Honestly, it just sounds like you're burned out real bad. Take a break bro, play something else for sometime. I know you said it feels different, but unsub and play something else for a while, come back when Antorius opens up, see if it feels different.